It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Actual True Reptilian Encounters by Members here...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by GREGNOW
Well, i guess that about wraps up this thread and to some extent helps to prove my point that people simply believe in the "Reptilians" because other people have written stories about them (which is no real proof of anything).

So is this done now?

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Kenshiro, you point is not correct. As i stated there are plenty of people claiming to have had one on one expirences with the "greys" and they do not seem to be worried about people calling them crazy and locking them up.

However when it comes to Reptilians, it seems there are a handful of stories out there (Lacerta, Dulce, Icke's stuff) and that is all people are basing their belief about reptilians on (of course there are other stories, but these are the one's that seem to be used the most as "proof"). I have yet to see reports of masses of people reporting 1 on 1 encounters with reptilians. Yet there are masses of reports of 1 on 1 encounters with the greys.

Now according to the stories out there on reptilians, they have been around here living in the earth since before mankind, yet when it comes to the "greys" we had no real knowledge of them until the 1940's. Does it then not make sense that there would be alot more reports of direct contact with reptilians then with greys?

Could they be real? Of course, anything could be real, but until they are more then just stories people are writng about them, how can people say they are the "truth" about what is going on in the world?

[edit on 21-6-2005 by GREGNOW]

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Has anyone considered the possibility of a reptilian intelligent being? I just can't see it ever happening, i don't think reptiles posses the correct genes to evolve into highly intelligent people. Could you see a lizard playing chess?

I mean crows are more intelligent than every single reptile out there so i think it is impossible, there is just no way in my mind. We would need to confirm this with a professional of some kind.

We haven't even seen fake photos of these things yet so that is a big indicator that they don't exist.

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   
this is a convo frmo me and my friend last night...

shalini says:
on the streetcar..this black man fully started yelling at me..and he made this weird hissing noise with his tongue..and flipped his tongue like 50 x
shalini says:
and it was so random, he didn't look like.. there was anything wrong with him, he was probably in his mid 30s, dressed nicely..
shalini says:
i can't explain it properly..man that was freaky lol
shalini says:
why does everything happen to me..do you see why i hate the bus lol
Jøn says:
haha maybe he was reptilian!
Jøn says:
thats pretty damn weird
Jøn says:
how were his eyes
shalini says:
yeah that tongue thing was cool and strange all at the same time
shalini says:
they seemed pretty dialated..he looked realllllly mad
Jøn says:
damn i wish i was there to see that
shalini says:
and iono why.. becaus i was just talking to raja about well, normal crap..and out of nowhere, just as he was about to exit the streetcar he looked at me and did that
shalini says:
and he did a weird chant/song too

definitely some strange things there...and if reptoids are known to shapeshift then this DEFINITELY seems like something of interest...

[edit on 16-9-2005 by invisibleplane]

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 05:33 AM
link   
The Reptillian abduction is one of the rarer kind, and as far as I know, only a hand full of people have been taken by them.

LizardsAmok actually claimed to have encountered them, it was quite unpleasant for him, he can be contacted on Yahoo and still has some post on the board about Reptillians, just do a search.

He can be added under the same username on Yahoo.

I will contact a moderator for premission to start a research thread on reptillians because I believe there is more truth behind it...

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 06:32 AM
link   
So much anger on this thread...... For no reason..

Now, there have been stories of 'reptoid' or 'reptilian' encounters on this board. Most of them come from abduction experiences I think.

And reptillians have been talked about and supposedly seen throughout history in different cultures.

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Hi there Gregnow..

Interesting Thread. Seems to me if one were abducted by the reptilian race (underground gurus), they won't be back to discuss it.

Dallas

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
i agree to large extent with the ts... however there is a slight shred of evidence to reptilians. that being the troodon( or whatever its called) was dinosaur so intelligent that it was smarter then the mammals living at the same period. so i guess its maybe slightly to possible to believe that it survived and evolved under the ice(it apparently had some tolerance to cold). but i don't think that means it did. also i have two books by david icke, he does bring up a lot interesting material that i believe could possibly be true. however a lot of stuff is really out there, to the point where its just ridiculous..

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
there was a girl awhile back who thought her boyfriend was reptilian

i think the thread title was "i think my boyfriend is a reptilian"

any proof offered? hardly

not sure what happened to candaian vandal here but he had tons of info on reptilian almost anyone famous is a reptilian

even paul mccartney, the monster

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
aztecs,myans and a few african tribes hold reptillians as they're gods ("from the sky")
to be honest if they exist now in any way they would be our rulers, people of great power and wealth. if all the theorys ive heard were put together it would make them the rulers of a good few planets, hailing from the orion system with the greys as they're lesser sumissive species ,doing the dirty work. if this is true humans would most likely not come into contact with such being as they would be to involved in the continuing plan to extort us earthlings(aparently they made us from cave men) i dont knowhow to add a link but www.crystal-links.com (or somin like that) has alot of info on pretty much anything freaky talked about on here. it just has info on what the theorys are sopposed to be, presented with what scriptures and traditions have said about them. very intresting site well worth a read or two. but honestly i think it would eventualy all line up to nibiru coming well if your looking at the reptile card any way
to many conspiricys and no tv makes 5ive : somthing somthing
one love
mr50
edit:2+2=4 2+2=4!

[edit on 10-2-2009 by 5ive the light]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Other than these statues

dug up from the ruins of the ancient mesopotamian city of UR near modern day Tukey I believe is the region although I am not certain.. all of the known physical evidence seems to be ancient in origin. However those that speak of them say that you do not survive an encounter with them which is why there are no witnesses. If what contactees are told is true they are formidable beyond hope for any human to come into contact and live to tell the tale.

I have no opinion either way. It is possible they still exist but it is certain that something inspired the old art representations and wether or not those beings still exist is anyones guess.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Correct me If I'm wrong, but wasn't there an announcement not long ago about Reptilian threads being banned on the UFO forum?

I thought their place was Skunk Works now. Unless that has changed.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by fooffstarr

I agree with you that this does not belong in the "Aliens & UFOs" forum. But I think the Gray Area would be the perfect place for it...

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Uhm as far as Im aware, reptilian threads aren't allowed here, Im gonna have to flag this one sorry.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by GREGNOW

Hi,

Personally have no belief in this at all, however, for what it is woth, (light) years ago when we were experimenting with various substances (tea, coffee, tobacco, alcohol even - etc...) one of my friends always saw all sorts of frightening monsters at the window – including reptiles - when the rest of us saw nothing. This is called psychosis.

Sadly, the fact the friend is dead now (from drugs) shows a fundamental failing in humans to listent, consider, evaluate and then carefully decide what is 'real' and what is 'imaginary'.

Sure there are alien 'belief systems' that are often exploited by thoughtless money/power grabbers - repilians, greys, pointed headed goblins, the ahmzanosh (made the last one up but I'm sure it will be on YouTube soon!) ... they are all there if you want them to be....

Except of course for Yowies –as I once lived near Yowie Bay...

Peace!

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I want to post one thing here.
It seems to me that the idea of a reptilian race of beings, covertly involved in the affairs of mankind, is completely and totally possible, even plausible. I don't see why it isn't plausible. A lot of people who would deny the existence of reptilian-type beings... give their reasons. But the real reason seems to be that such things are outside of the boundaries of their belief-systems. But the commonly-accepted beliefs we have currently on Planet Earth to ... explain why things are the way they are... are just as much drivel as anything having to do with reptilians.
When you think about how many times mankind has had to revise his idea of the universe and reality, over the centuries (the flat earth/round earth paradigm) because he found out he had got it wrong, somewhere along the road... it makes one a little more open-minded.
Is it not more improbable, (in actuality) that mankind is alone in the universe, than that he has been visited on Planet Earth by intelligent races from the stars. Remember that line from Contact: "If we're all alone on this little blue ball floating in the Milky Way, it's an awful waste of space."
Wes Penre has an article at www.illuminati-news.com, that anyone interested should read... it's about a personal encounter he had with a reptilian-being... actually one-on-one, which tried tried to strangle him as he lay in bed.
Maybe somewhere else, on another little ball floating in space, there's a group of reptoids sitting around drinking tea together, discussing the existence of those fanciful and mythical "human beings"...
That's just food for thought.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by GREGNOW

This has got to be a joke.

Why are so many people "reaching" for an explanation.

Is the excuse of "reptilians are running the world" just that, an excuse?

Are the reptilians at fault for the dismal economy?

Have the reptilians helped curb Hezbullah? Hamas? Al-Qiada?(or any other terrorist organization out there?)

Does anyone even have a tiny little bit of "proof"..... Even a grain of salt in proof? The answer is no...

There are over 5 billion people in this world. There are millions of people employed by the government as well as the millions employed by private firms specializing in a vast area of fields.

Coal miners, gem hunters, tunnelers, geologist, oil drillers, surveyors etc.. etc..

There has NEVER been even one report of these reptilian beings..

Is it much easier for society to find a "face" to blame their problems on rather than look at our own selves and find that WE(man-kind) is the problem.

You think that these intelligent, super-strong beings that "run" our world would allow man-kind to drill for oil, search for coal, minerals, precious stones etc.. ???

Would you allow someone to walk into your house, ruin it just because they are looking for something??

If the theories that you have stated on these beings than how would they allow man-kind to destroy the earth? how can they let man-kind drill holes through their homes?

seriously.. do you think??

what kind of joke is this reptilian thing?!?!

I thought that these reptilian themes and ideas were wacky only to read through a few more posts to find the LION PEOPLE...

What bases or argument can you have for even opening your mouth to say something coocky like that??

read over my post and answer my questions please.... if you can not see where the questions are than I will re-post a list of direct questions to you....

Please reply.!

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
early 90's at a party in washington, DC for the press at a certain place, I saw an adviser shift to a reptilian form for a split second. I thought it was my imagination b/c I was very young & I had never heard of reptilians before & had no idea what I was seeing. I didn't understand what I saw until a few years a go. That is my only experience with anything paranormal.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join