It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Actual True Reptilian Encounters by Members here...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Ok, since there seems to be so much on the net about "reptilians" running the world, yet the only "proof" is that of stories on the net or actual books out there (which neither is actual proof), I want to explore why people believe in the "Reptilian Agenda" without there being any proof except for stories (which again is no proof).
Now a lot of people have claimed to have been abducted by aliens but usually the majority of those people claim that the aliens look like what people would call the "greys". i am sure that probably quite a few members of this site will claim they were abducted by greys. So I will have to give the benifet of the doubt that since so many have reported the aliens that look like "greys" that there is something to the whole "grey" alien story.
But, how many out there have actually been abducted by "Reptilians" and have actual "Reptilian" stories to tell us that they "personally expirenced"? i am not talking about stories you have read or that you have astrally left your body and encounter something that looked reptilian (in the "astral" zone beings can make themselves look like they want supossedly, so this will not count here and also it could be said your mind simply made something up). I am talking about those that have actually "physically" encountered a "Reptilian".
I am just trying to figure out why so many believe in the "reptilian agenda" just because they read about it on the net or in a book. There's seems to be many who have encountered the "greys" physically, so again i will have to give some benifeit of the doubt that there is something going on with the "greys" stories, but how many actually have encountered some sort of "reptilian" in a "physical" sense?
I am not saying i believe in reptilians and i am not saying i do not believe in reptilians. i just want to know why so many think reptilians are running the world when there seems to be only stories about this with no real proof...

[edit on 20-6-2005 by John bull 1]

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Oh, and of course i am not expecting many to be able to reply to this thread, but maybe you'll surprise me...

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I've never met a zard before..but I bet if I do, its going to be skinned, chopped up, and put in a bowl of chili faster then you can say Ethical treatment. Tastes like Chicken from what I gather

-Aza

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   
david icke also only has stories of what people have told him so i duno why he is believed so much either.. maybe its just reptillian traits in dna ruling the system not actual reptillians.......... but then again... isnt it POSSIBLE, maybe, that reptillian beings could exist? either from another planet, or within this one...

i jus know lots of things are true... yet rarely 'the truth'... lifes like having a big puzzle that u can make different pictures out of if u put the pieces together different....

aslo some true things may be so old and outdated it dont even matter if its true anymore cause times have changed.. programs 'upgrade' alll the time

oh,, course ive not seen a reptoid! not even in my dreams. but ive seen greys in my dreams.. tho dreams dont count they aint 'real'.... hehe...

[edit on 053030p://01065 by info_junkee]

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by GREGNOW
I am not saying i believe in reptilians and i am not saying i do not believe in reptilians. i just want to know why so many think reptilians are running the world when there seems to be only stories about this with no real proof...

Funny....I've never really heard of them before. Maybe since you are so interested in them, you should go research them.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Gee Chickstar, thats for pointing that out to me. i have researched them on the net and that's why i made this thread. From my research i have found no real proof of them except that people say they are real in stories the same people write.
They are fairly common knowledge to those who research alien type of stuff, so since you say you have never heard of them, perhaps you should be the one doing the research instead of making ignorant remarks.

[edit on 20-6-2005 by GREGNOW]

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Well i know that it is impossible because they simply could never be intelligent.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 06:15 PM
link   
It wasn't suppose to be an ignorant remark. You made it seem the reason you made this thread was because you wanted to know why everyone believes in "reptilians". You said NOTHING about you doing research. Don't go off assuming that I was trying to be ignorant. I was trying to suggest something.

BTW the name is CHICKST3R not chickstar!

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Chickst3r, read my first post. I am crystal clear on why i want to know what so many believe reptilians are running the world.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Chickst3r, it would be the same as me saying why does anyone believe in the "monster" pic on your profile when it was a monster that H.P. Lovecraft wrote about in stories he wrote. There is no solid proof other then the author says so. i am just using that as an example by the way, i am not saying you or H.P believe in the stuff he wrote about.
And of course you have a pretty "tame" pic on your profile of what that monster is really supposed to look like.

[edit on 20-6-2005 by GREGNOW]

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Also, so far my "point" is being validated as no one has yet posted that they have actually encountered a "reptilian" in the physical sense. Yet if i made a new thread (which i am not going to) that asked people to tell of their "physical" encounters with "greys" there would be posts a plenty...

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Good point there GREG . Sorry about my confusion.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Yeah that pic is tame. You need to toss a few skulls in there of dead poodles. Oh and more tenticles. And a bunny....err did that come out i ment pools of blood

-Aza

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I believe a far few months back someone posted on here about a friend (it was another member's friend, not my friend) who encounted two "reptilians"

Apparently one was Orange and one was White (Both had wings i think, or maby just the white one, can not remember)

It disabled the persons car with some sort of weapon (they had 2cars/trucks) and something to do with an "restricted" land i think.

If memory serves me correctly...

Also one here of an experience (Not the one i was talking about above) :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 20-6-2005 by Crash]

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azathoth
Yeah that pic is tame. You need to toss a few skulls in there of dead poodles. Oh and more tenticles. And a bunny....err did that come out i ment pools of blood

-Aza

It wasn't ment to be a monster!!!

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Wow I am really sorry about that.....my computer messed up on me and locked. Please for give me and my stupid comp

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 07:59 AM
link   
No Problems, First time i ever seen a quaddruple + post

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Well, i guess that about wraps up this thread and to some extent helps to prove my point that people simply believe in the "Reptilians" because other people have written stories about them (which is no real proof of anything).
Again, if this thread was about the "greys" there are at least people who would claim they had actually physical encounters with them.
This does not mean that "Reptilians" do not exist, but for the most part they seem to exist just because of stories people are writing about them (which again is not proof of anything).
If someone started writing stories about a new breed of aliens called the "monkey-human" hybrids and it got out over the net and then a few others started writing stories about the "monkey-human" hybrids, then guess what? People would start believing there is "truth" to that type of alien also even if the only "proof" was that of the stories alone (which is no proof).
Point is there is a lot of unknown things going on (some may be of E.T. origin and some may just be of B.S. origin made by man).
The real point of this post is do not believe in something about aliens just because you read it on the net or something. Demand some kind of proof before you claim that you have the "truth" of what is going on with aliens.
There are people on this site that call others "disinfo" agents just because we need more proof then just stories that someone wrote.
We are not "disinfo" agents, we simply "deny ignorance". Believing in something about aliens (in this case reptilians) just because you read stories about it is ignorance.
It may be true and it may not, but you can't say you "know" it to be the "truth" for sure and that everyone else are idiots that don't believe it.

[edit on 21-6-2005 by GREGNOW]

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   
There have been several members on this site who've claimed to witness reptilian aliens, but I think most end up getting banned for some reason or another....generally intolerance of people skeptical of their claims.

[edit on 6/21/2005 by djohnsto77]

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   
GREGNOW,
That is not necessarily true. I of the belief that those who actually come out and play the media game, ala The Prophet Yaweh, are most likely frauds and charlatans, and are just in it for the money / fame / infamomy. Those who actually do have such a one on one experience would more than likely kepp it to themselves or just include those who are close to them and who are trusted.
One very good reason, if someone with real one on one experience, would be afraid that the world would consider them crazy and lock them up.

I know of a couple of true seers. Not the ones that are there to read your palms or your tea leafs. They do their thing only to help those that they know. They do this not for money or reverence but out of a sense of personal duty.
So to totally dismiss the idea of reptilians and direct contact out of hand would be a diservice.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join