It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychological elements of the conservative

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Wonder what label you will earn for your post? ..which is right on target

God, what labels havent I been given?

lets see, Im a Jew hating Anti Semite because I think the Israeli policies and US govornment support for Israel is evil, Im a tree hugging commie hippy cuz I dont enjoy seeing troops getting used at target practice, Im an evil conservative because I think the Democrats did indeed ruin California with thier stupid wasteful agenda, Im a Muslim loving pro BinLaden traitor because i think the Bush admin had a big part in 9/11, Im a democrat hippie because I think the Bush admin is evil and full of traitors, Im anti European simply because I bash a couple of stuck up biased Europeans on here for thier lack of perspective, yet Im an anti American traitor because I bash certain overly patriotic flag waving Bush nuts on here, Im an evil Satanist because I attack the Christians over thier hateful my way or the highway dogma, yet I must be an inbred redneck Christian nut because I oppose the UN and the NWO and certain social policies like gay marriage.

I have had many labels on here from other people. Pick anyone you like, although Evil Elf works just fine for me.

I just think of Bjork when I visualize you.....though she gives more of a pixie vibe. Don't sweat the labels: as I've got more than designers duds, I just take solace in the fact that some do understand content. those who don't, you have the option to disregard or bring forth the intellectual violence that there life & upbringing has obviously lacked.

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Once again cornel you have proved that liberals need to try to hurt the good of america by lieing and tryinf ruin consertive america

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 02:19 PM
link   
What is your definition of a conservative?

What areas, in the political context, make them better equipped to govern?

In the social?

In the economic?

Is there evil inherent in a any political philosophy here to for applied towards the American Experiment?

** Here's your blue book and your #2, you have 15 minutes & all answers must be in essay format....go!**

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 02:31 PM
link   
blah blah blah blah

[Edited on 15-8-2003 by Fury]

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 02:49 PM
link   
"can I keep my job I think that I would be able to do allot of good."

"Yes, but you must let me touch your feet"

I don't think I have not liked a Adam Sandler flick ever!

( yes, my entertainment preferences steer toward the low brow, but so what? I get mucho stress and I need to blow off steam!)

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bout Time
"can I keep my job I think that I would be able to do allot of good."

"Yes, but you must let me touch your feet"

I don't think I have not liked a Adam Sandler flick ever!

( yes, my entertainment preferences steer toward the low brow, but so what? I get mucho stress and I need to blow off steam!)

John turtuuro made that film.. lol,
Good flicks. all the way around.

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Tyriffic, I am making a generalization, just like Colonel is making, about conservatives vs liberals. In the end, there really is no difference.

I know there are black republicans, obviously, they are of the more moderate type. Generally, however, they spirit and essence of conservatives tends to be unfriendly towards persons who aint WASPs. The spirit of liberals is unfriendly towards anyone who isnt some sort of poor opppressed, or fringe element person. Thats the spirit, not all members of either party or persuision hold these things dear.

This is just an example to show that really, niether side is good for us, and we seriously need to break away from focusing on two parties who aint doin a whole hell of a lot save selling america to the highest bidder, and destroying the essence of this country.

theres always grey areas. Thats where we need to dwell, not the black and white ones, which will sway us in directions that will pull us further into the abyss.

But it looks like Colonel found himself a new buddy! I look forward to Assasin and Colonels nice long soul bearing chats over a cup of tea!

<< 1  2   >>

join