It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grover Norquist. Terrorist Mole

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 12:00 PM
link   
grover norquist(link) has a past woven with radical muslim influences and associations. the ultra-right winger is in quite a hot spot.

Tracing the History of Grover Norquist's Association with Terror
With the arrest of Grover Norquist's friend and associate Sami Al-Arian as the U.S. head of Palestinian Islamic Jihad the natural question is how long has Norquist known that he was associated with terrorists.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   
[quote]Norquist is the founder of the Islamic Institute, a group believed to be funded by foreign governments, Wahhabi Islam(Bin Laden's sect) elements in Saudi Arabia, and U.S. Muslim groups recently raided by a special Treasury Department task force for funding Al Qaeda and Palestinian terrorists.A Troubling Influence The Islamic Institute was led by former Alamoudi aide and former AMC staffer Khaled Saffuri. Abdurahman Alamoudi plead guilty in 2004 to accepting hundreds of thousands of dollars from Libya in violation of U.S. law and attempting to hide it from the government. Through his Islamic Institute, Norquist has successfully arranged for groups like the American Muslim Council(AMC) and the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) to gain access to the White House thanks to the White House's Associate Director of Cabinet Affairs Ali Tulbah, a Muslim, and his predecessor, Suhail Kahn. At the same time, Tulbah and Kahn excluded moderate American Muslim groups from White House access. Both Tulbah and Kahn have family ties to extremist Wahhabi religious groups. AMC and CAIR have expressed support for Hamas, Hezbollah, and Al Qaeda and are actively campaigning to waterdown immigration controls, law enforcement, and intelligence gathering.

HELLO!? MCFLIES? that quote is from wikipedia, en.wikipedia.org....

here's a simple google search using, "grover norquist" muslim: www.google.com..."grover+norquist"+muslim

it's another HUGE lynchpin if someone strong enough could get a grip on it.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   
oh yeah, and.....

Norquist is reportedly an admirer of Vladimir Lenin, and David Brock's Blinded by the Right stated that Norquist had a portrait of Lenin on his living-room wall.

a real 'right-winger' fer sure.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   
*bump* for 20 points.

i'd do some excessive quoting, too, if there were any replies.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I had no idea who Grover Norquist was until I read this, I still don't really but I guess he could be a terrorist mole. I'm sure they are watching him very closely.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Grover Norquist is an extreme right wing political activist, a president and founder of Americans for Tax Reform, a former executive director of the College Republicans, and one of the drafters of Newt Gingrich's Contract With America. His right-wing credentials are impeccable and he sits on the boards of the NRA, the CFR, and the American Conservative Union.

That he has links with the Islamic far right ought not to be so suprising, as let's face it, they are simply the Islamic world's version of our own Religious Right here at home, a rather obvious fact that the far right tries it's best to ignore these days (post 9/11).

As for the source article, it comes from a site whose homepage banner headline reads "America is at war with Muslims who read and believe Koran and Hadith." Not fundamentalists or Islamofascists, but Muslims in general.

So I am not inclined to take the source very seriously either.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   
cfr impeccable? okay. whatever floats your boat. you're not 'anti-american' are you, because the cfr is. it's their declared mission, in fact.

why does a 'republican', 'religious right winger'(grover's muslim, by the way) have a thing for lenin? lenin's not very 'right' at all, if i'm not mistaken. in fact he was very 'left', no?

[edit on 3-1-2006 by billybob]

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   
And if he's not a right winger, why is he a member (a leader even) of so many right wing organizations?

As for the CFR being "anti-American", here are a few members you might not be aware of:
William F. Buckley Jr.
Dick Cheney
John Bolton
Newt Gingrich
Colin L. Powell
Condoleezza Rice
Donald Rumsfeld
Paul Wolfowitz
Alan Greenspan

A real laundry list of far leftists, eh?

As for the Lenin picture, Norquist got his start in politics due to his strongly anti-communist views. A fascination with Lenin might be a reflection of the maxim "know thy enemy", no?

Nor have I found any evidence that he's a Muslim, anywhere...

[edit on 1/3/06 by xmotex]

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Thanks for the info xmotex. Now I know a bit more about Grover Norquist. His name doesn't sound very islamic to me, I wonder why it's not Grover Abu Assam Mohammed yet.

Must be incognito to be an efficient mole I guess.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 12:38 AM
link   

As for the CFR being "anti-American", here are a few members you might not be aware of:
William F. Buckley Jr.
Dick Cheney
John Bolton
Newt Gingrich
Colin L. Powell
Condoleezza Rice
Donald Rumsfeld
Paul Wolfowitz
Alan Greenspan

A real laundry list of far leftists, eh?

pretty much. the far left and the far right are nearly identical. the political spectrum is a circle. you can only go so far one way.

anti-american? definitely. they are setting up a dictatorship. you didn't notice?

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 12:52 AM
link   
oh yeah, and 'wahhabi' muslim's are bin laden's sect. radical fundamentalists, you know?
so, the institute that norquist started, was financed by wahhabi muslims, understand?

i actually don't know what to think of this guy and his agendas. he is definitely using his influence to help terrorists. did anyone follow the link, and actually read the article? it references other articles at the bottom(some dead links, there, hmmmm) which also fiercely criticise this guy's motivations and connections.

maybe I should be on norquist's side(not because i support terrorists, i don't, but because some of his 'enemies' are my 'enemies', and the whole thing could be a CHRISTIAN fundamentalist attack on a moderate, 'useful idiot' muslim do gooder). i just don't know.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
oh yeah, and 'wahhabi' muslim's are bin laden's sect. radical fundamentalists, you know?

According to some, that is not true:

The author of The 'Wahhabi' Myth outlines the principles of the Salafi creed in an easy to understand manner. Using many different sources, he carefully presents the arguments of the critics of Salafism and successfully addresses the misconceptions that are contained within these criticisms. Specifically, he addresses the commonly held belief that Osama Bin Laden is a Salafi/"Wahhabi". He compellingly dispels this myth and unveils the sect that has provoked Bin Laden to become the leader of a terrorist movement, something that the media has failed to do yet.
www.thewahhabimyth.com...

I've not read the book, so I can't comment on how accurate it may be.

However, Saudi Arabia is run by Wahhabis, Bush holds hands with Wahhabis, literally.

I guess it's a sign of friendship in Saudi Arabia, still kinda creepy. But as far as the 'enemy' of your 'enemy', not so sure about that.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
This whole thing is HILARIOUS, like a South Park episode in real life

LINK

new topics

top topics

join