It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator Joseph Biden intends to go for 2008 Presidency.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   
news.yahoo.com...

WASHINGTON - Sen. Joseph Biden (news, bio, voting record), D-Del., said Sunday he intends to run for president in 2008.

But Biden, who also sought the nomination in 1988, said he would give himself until the end of this year to determine if he really can raise enough money and attract enough support.

Going after the nomination "is a real possibility," he said on CBS' "Face the Nation."

"My intention, as I sit here now, is, as I've proceeded since last November as if I were going to run. I'm quite frankly going out, seeing whether I can gather the kind of support," Biden said.

wat do u think? think he may be a threat to Hillary's chances for the White House.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   

From the article
Biden dropped out of the 1988 presidential race after a series of disclosures that he had liberally borrowed from other politicians in his stump speeches and after questions about his law school records.

Biden is damaged goods, there's no way he could survive a primary season, let alone up against a Republican nominee.

I think the only thing that could stop the Hillary juggernaut from gaining the 2008 Democratic nomination is herself, barring any unforseen health or legal problems.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   
He will not make it, I don't see him going anywhere, in the presidential wagon.

I don't know much about him I still have to read more.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 09:19 PM
link   
*sigh* I remember the goold old days, when presidential eleaction politis didn't start until....
election year.
All these wannabes should be busy doing their respective jobs.
My god, this is the first year of Bush's second term. Doesn't Congress have any work to do

top topics

join