It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton having another affair?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 10:18 AM
link   

i dont know if they just friends or something else, it could be that the pic may be a fake, or that he is not Clintion. in anicase anibody have information about this?

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Hard to tell if it is him or not. And trust me, Hillary would be all over anything that made it public and Clinton would quietly disappear as an "accident". Woman may forgive once, but they kill the second time.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I have been noticing for quite a while that the relationship between Hillary and her husband is as cold as it can be.

The only reason that they are still marketing themselves as a couple is the fact that Hillary has presidential ambitions.

I guess appearances is needed to have a successful presidential campaign, but i really don't think they are very much of a couple lately.

Now as for her husband. . .he is the ladies man after all and will die one.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Memorialday1999
Hard to tell if it is him or not. And trust me, Hillary would be all over anything that made it public and Clinton would quietly disappear as an "accident". Woman may forgive once, but they kill the second time.

No, I disagree. Hillary doesn't care about what Bill does and she doesn't want to be wasting her time with public marital problems when she has to run for Senate re-election and has her eye on the White House. If anything she'd work to cover it up.

new topics

top topics

join