It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the blowing on or near the ear thing work?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 05:12 PM
link   
blowing in the ear....... does work sometimes

once a geezer tried it and i nearly fell off the seat! felt like he tried to blow my head off.

but if your in the "mood" then all your body is alive. any touch makes you weak at the knees.

for me when he is near you but not touching you, makes me more

it only works sometimes.

oni x x

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 09:51 AM
link   
my former girlfriend loved it! hell she used to to it to me and i liked it!

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Wow I am soooo sad. Sometimes I get aroused from hearing a girls speak.

That is pretty sad.

I like to talk to girls but its like what do you talk about?? I mean there a very few girls who believe in conspiracies. So what talk about the latest overplayed green day songs? wow I am being rude! srry!

I am not gonna go on a date until 23. I will forget about girls and then all of the sudden i'm sitting in a restaraunt and I see one come in and then that whole guy/girl time distortion. u know? Like when a guy stares at a girl and 5 seconds is like an hour. ya that. I had that happen to me recently. We were talking to my friend and then we (this girl who I think likes me) looked at each other for like 4 seoncds.

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Like when a guy stares at a girl and 5 seconds is like an hour. I had that happen to me recently. We were talking to my friend and then we (this girl who I think likes me) looked at each other for like 4 seoncds

So is that like 45 minutes then?

[edit on 25-9-2005 by nikelbee]

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by nikelbee

So is that like 45 minutes then?

[edit on 25-9-2005 by nikelbee]

Yeah..cos that's like...stalking, man.

Stalkin'.

Not good.

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 06:26 PM
link   
This one is good ..this one is rich..!!! like a chocolate eclair... and a good cup of coffee....not!!!!

I suppose it works with some people..but people are as different as night and day ..what some like ...some dont like. You just have to be observant and intuitive. Stay flexible...pliant and awake.
Never cared much for this type of technique...it smacks of unatural posturing. Like trying out to hard for approval.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 07:32 PM
link   
It depends who is doing the blowing..if its rover sitting panting at my shoulder then yewk.

If its some grossed out individual yewk

but if it's a dude that gets my phemerones jumpin...then I am butter and I just melt....

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Well, usually this is a preference thing... Most prefer blowing behind the ear, or along the neck more than inside the ear....

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Blow on my ear (not in it) and I will be putty in your hands. Suck on my earlobe and I will need a cold shower.

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Yep, that's a biggie with the wife too, the earlobe thing...

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
If youre into the umm... act, the heavy breathing in the ear thing is amazing, but you must get to my brain before you get within 3 feet of me...
Then the really nice conversation of actually wanting to know ME and not what I look like under my clothing, works just as well...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join