It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the blowing on or near the ear thing work?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I had been tempted to try this but my girlfriend said she didnt like it so, no go. anyway, im curious, have any of you guys had any success with this? Do any of you gals like this?

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   
It's like anything - some like it, some don't.

My exhusband liked it. My exboyfriend didn't.

Of course, a lot might depend on the chemistry you have with the person, too...or lack thereof

(This is also where honesty comes in handy. Ask your partner what s/he likes. That's the easiest way of finding out)

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 03:53 AM
link   
one freakin reply!
come on you prudes! Give me something to work with lol.

:w:

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 07:44 AM
link   
With all due respect...this one does seem to be a bit of a no-brainer...

Nothing anyone says here is going to change the basic premise: You've got to ask your partner if s/he likes something....heck, I remember my ex telling me he loved the back of his knees being kissed.

Nobody else I've ever known that way liked it.

See my point here?

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   
tinkle....

my G/F recently told me that she likes her knees kissed, so I then moved to the back of the knee.. and wow... she loves it...

also try the elbow and inside of the arm.....

As far as the ear.... she likes that too, as long as its gentle and not "wet" kisses...

oh yeah.. Tinkle... can't see your username with the background you've chosen... a mod might ask you to change that... its against rules...

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Yeah, I know. It was a mishap.

I notified two Mods via U2U.

I am teh suk.

*sigh*

Edit: all fixed

[edit on 21-6-2005 by Tinkleflower]

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Whoever told you to try that is an idiot and surely claims to know more about females than he really does. What's the goal supposed to be by blowing on or near her ear? Is it supposed to turn her on? Give me a break!!!! That sounds like something I would have tried way back in junior high.

You want to know what works on females.......heartfelt words written down on a piece of paper. It helps if you're good with words though. I write my girlfriend love letters and emails all the time and they never fail to work. She turns into butta!!!

Peace

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Sure, doc, except that some people do find it erotic.

It's like any other sensitive area.
:bnghd:

Being a female - and you're not - I can safely vouch that when it's done carefully (iow, don't blowing like you're blowing out candles. That is NOT sexy
), it can be arousing.

Moral of the story? Everyone is different.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Tinkleflower

I hear ya.......I guess! To me it's more of an accomplishment to arouse her without actually having to be around her. Arouse her mind and the rest of her will follow. No ear blowing necessary.

God, she would laugh me out of the house if I started doing stuff like that!!
Like you said though.........everyone's different.

Peace

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Oh, absolutely! I'm in complete agreement there.

The problem (in my devastatingly humble opinion
) is that we seem afraid or embarassed to ask those questions.

You'd think that showing your partner your wares would alleviate that embarassment. Apparently not

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Are you getting at that blowing in a chicks ear is gunna turn her on?........
LMFAO! Sorry, thats hilarious when you think about it! I know a girl who lovvves geting kissed on the neck.
Sheesh! I wish it were that easy....

[edit on 22-6-2005 by Vesuvius 13]

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vesuvius 13
Are you getting at that blowing in a chicks ear is gunna turn her on?........
LMFAO!

Apparently you don't know all the "chicks".

Some of us "chicks" don't mind attention paid to lesser known erogenous zones.

Maybe it comes with age and experience. I don't know.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I appreciate your advice tinker, especially since your the only woman whod give this thread the time of day. your right everyone is different, I wonder why the knee thing does the trick in some women?

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   
As long as you don't have bad breath, you stand a 50/50 chance of having this work. Mostly it depends on the other person's mood.

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 09:31 AM
link   
From another womans point of view:

It used to work on me, in the beginning of our realtionship,, but since we've been together for so long now, it's kind of old, I like to try new things. And I value a good conversation much more highly than cheap tricks.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 10:36 AM
link   
From the girls I know, it has worked on them

It even worked on my friend Kei (Me and him where joking around)

For me if anyone goes near my ears well..

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   
In my personal experience i have never met a girl who has specifically responded to me blowing in her ear. However, what i have always found is they like their ears gently kissed and nibbled, maybe a little tongue, but not to much.

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I once made a girl orgasm by stimulating little more than her ear and neck. Obviously it does work for some girls. However I do think each girl is different, what works for one might have no affect on another.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Hrm... As far as the ear thing goes with me, I tend to like it a little, but not enough to be like, whoa... It's... okay... I have, however, noticed differences in my ex/current boyfriend/s... I once had a boyfriend that thought it was the greatest thing in the world, and one who thought it was the weirdest thing and hated it... My current boyfriend tells me it's one of his favorite things, and I've actually managed to have him completely paralyzed from doing it... So I suppose it works, but it just varies among different people... I've noticed it work more for guys than girls though... I don't know...

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Why would you blow somones ear?
Nibbling on it is fun and stuff but......

top topics

<<   2 >>

join