It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boycott KB Toys

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fury

Originally posted by Colonel
But I can't believe the rest of you, propogating a fraud on yoursleves and your children. Youought to be ashamed.

If i had a son, He would spend more time beating your kids up for lunch money, making napalm out of gas and Oj, and setting traps in the woods.

he wouldn't have time for the political crap.

but i would say that most kids would enjoy seeing thier president in a flight suit, and they would look up to him.
I'd rather teach my kids respect for the offices of our government then disrespectfull little political stroking like we do here every day.

Your son and my son wouldn't associate on any level.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by astrocreep

What about the REAL servicemen and women out there? None of you find this doll an insult??? Amazing.

No, we find it offensive when politicians want to shortchange our real servicemen and belittle their contribution (for some the ultimate price) only to crank billions into social programs that do nothing but make otherwise independent people dependent on the labors of others for no better reason than to buy a voting base.

Oh, you mean like Bush & Co. cutting 25 BILLION from Veterans Affairs and making sure that no news of any medical benefits gets to those veterans while dressing up in an aviator costume pretending to be a war hero?

Yeah, that would piss me off too.

Thats exactly the kind of thing I mean..and it does. I feel if one serves in the armed forces, they should have at least all the benefits an unwed mother living on welfare cranking out a kid per year by a different man would have...don't you?

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 03:36 PM
link   

What about the REAL servicemen and women out there? None of you find this doll an insult??? Amazing.

No, we find it offensive when politicians want to shortchange our real servicemen and belittle their contribution (for some the ultimate price) only to crank billions into social programs that do nothing but make otherwise independent people dependent on the labors of others for no better reason than to buy a voting base.

Oh, you mean like Bush & Co. cutting 25 BILLION from Veterans Affairs and making sure that no news of any medical benefits gets to those veterans while dressing up in an aviator costume pretending to be a war hero?

Yeah, that would piss me off too.

apparently it did. question colonel, haven't you posted this somewhere else?
oh yeah. everywhere else.

See, this is the crap I'm talking about. You say You "support the troops." Yet, when Bush pulls some BS like this 25 billion thing and then he gets an action figure, where's the outrage?

Our guys are dying everyday in Iraq and will die years from now from depleted uranium but there's no outrage from you.

Then, this doll comes up as a smack in the face and its no big deal to you.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Thats exactly the kind of thing I mean..and it does. I feel if one serves in the armed forces, they should have at least all the benefits an unwed mother living on welfare cranking out a kid per year by a different man would have...don't you?

That's veiled racist crap and you know it. The welfare queen went out of style with the Welfare Reform Act by Clinton in the mid 90s. So, where's this 25 billion going?

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 03:39 PM
link   

I'd rather teach my kids respect for the offices of our government

Great, but they should also be taught who or what characteristics make a person worthy of respect. Simply being in a possition of influence don't grant one respect, they must earn and maintain that.

then disrespectfull little political stroking like we do here every day.

This BS is what's costing this nation.
STOP STROKING YOU CHUMPS

ANd stop being a CHUMP for supporting those who stroke...enough of his topic for me...
Noone can change your opinion but you, and I'm not here to force anyone...maybe nudge.

link   
Colonel...

You know that GI Joe came out with a Robert E. Lee action figure, don't you? It was in their American Heroes series.

MWAHHHAAAHHAA (OIMD sits back and prepares for colonel to have a stroke).

link   

Let's not forget spoiled rich kids who are kept out of harms way by their influential fathers yet cannot fulfill their obligation to their limited military commitment. Then they become president and cut pay and benefits of the REAL fighting men and women who volunteer to put themselves in harms way. Now THAT'S something to be mad about.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 03:40 PM
link   

sure they would. it would be a buisness arrangement.
your son would whine and cry about the aggression and would say that they should ban all wrist rockets, and should start some new after school programs to help the weaker students.

and the whole time my kid would have your kid's lunch money.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 03:41 PM
link   
No, I didn't know nor do I care. Robert E. Lee ain't part of the current G.I. Joe set.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR

I'd rather teach my kids respect for the offices of our government

Great, but they should also be taught who or what characteristics make a person worthy of respect. Simply being in a possition of influence don't grant one respect, they must earn and maintain that.

then disrespectfull little political stroking like we do here every day.

This BS is what's costing this nation.
STOP STROKING YOU CHUMPS

ANd stop being a CHUMP for supporting those who stroke...enough of his topic for me...
Noone can change your opinion but you, and I'm not here to force anyone...maybe nudge.

shhhh... i'm hunting colonels

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Well, I there is going to be Bush action figure, I think it only right that there be a Gore action figure too.

They already have that one... In fact, you have a wide variety of Gore action figures... from Transformers to GoBots... to the droids like C3PO from Star Wars... that is, there are many toys that depict robotic beings out there.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 03:43 PM
link   

your son would whine and cry about the aggression and would say that they should ban all wrist rockets, and should start some new after school programs to help the weaker students.

never happen since my kid would be at football practice.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by onlyinmydreams

Well, I there is going to be Bush action figure, I think it only right that there be a Gore action figure too.

They already have that one... In fact, you have a wide variety of Gore action figures... from Transformers to GoBots... to the droids like C3PO from Star Wars... that is, there are many toys that depict robotic beings out there.

I thought If you wanted to get a gore action figure you had to go to an adult store...

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Now, look what's happened. Since the truth is starring the republicans right in the face, they dodge and hide by cracking jokes. Well, no amount of dodging will change the fact that Bush and is "action figure" are frauds.

[Edited on 12-8-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 03:45 PM
link   

never happen since my kid would be at football practice.

yep

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Colonel...

You know that GI Joe came out with a Robert E. Lee action figure, don't you? It was in their American Heroes series.

MWAHHHAAAHHAA (OIMD sits back and prepares for colonel to have a stroke).

Man, I nearly fell out of my chair on that one...

Interesting note here Colonel...both Advisor and I were for the war on Iraq (if I remember his posts correctly), yet we seem to share the idea that Bush is no hero...hehe....

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Now, look what's happened. Since the truth is starring the republicans right in the face, they dodge and hide by cracking jokes. Well, no amount of dodging will change the fact that Bush and is "action figure" are frauds.

[Edited on 12-8-2003 by Colonel]

The jokes are what makes your threads worth reading.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 03:47 PM
link   

No, I didn't know nor do I care. Robert E. Lee ain't part of the current G.I. Joe set.

But he was part of the 12 inch AMERICAN HERO series Colonel!!! Little boys will get him for Christmas and see his cause as HEROIC. Doesn't that make you mad?

MWAHHAAAHHAAA

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 03:47 PM
link   

That's veiled racist crap and you know it. The welfare queen went out of style with the Welfare Reform Act by Clinton in the mid 90s. So, where's this 25 billion going?

I would say right off ..its wasted. But thats been my take on government for a long time. It should be going back to the people who work to earn it and invest in capital to generate it. I'm so glad the welfare queen is no more. You have really brightened my day..in fact, i think I'll stop in the PJs on the way home and tell them all...because i don't think they know yet. I don't see where race comes into it since I made to reference to race...but thats page three of the play book ..I just remembered....

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 04:05 PM
link   

I would say right off ..its wasted. But thats been my take on government for a long time. It should be going back to the people who work to earn it and invest in capital to generate it. I'm so glad the welfare queen is no more. You have really brightened my day..in fact, i think I'll stop in the PJs on the way home and tell them all...because i don't think they know yet. I don't see where race comes into it since I made to reference to race...but thats page three of the play book ..I just remembered....

Before you go to the projects to inform the welfare queens, why don't you ask yuorslef how much Haliburton is being paid on their no bid contract to fix Iraq? How much does a new fighter jet cost (like we need more when we spend 1/2 a trillion dollars on defense). Ask yurself that before you blame the poor.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join