It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boycott KB Toys

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Brain not supplied!

Does it have a string pull chord that gives the doll a larger vocabulary?

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Yeah I'm gonna buy one too, so he can be sodomized by the rest of my action figures.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Yeah I'm gonna buy one too, so he can be sodomized by the rest of my action figures

Now THAT'S what I call class!

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
Yeah I'm gonna buy one too, so he can be sodomized by the rest of my action figures.

I didn't know barbie and skipper had that equipment.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Well, I there is going to be Bush action figure, I think it only right that there be a Gore action figure too.

Comes complete with bag a snickers miniatures, "DNC Rocks" T-shirt, Baggie sweatpants, and LazyBoy with built in fridge. Facial tissues not included. Ages 3 and up.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 03:19 PM
link   
What about the REAL servicemen and women out there? None of you find this doll an insult??? Amazing.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I think you're meaning to respond to groingrinder, astro.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 03:20 PM
link   
For your concearn, I have already signed the boycott.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 03:22 PM
link   
No, you numbskull, it doesn't offend me, because it's a toy. When I was a kid, it used to offend me that Skeletor was trying to take over Hyrule. This is the most childish thread I have seen in a very long time.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Shoot Colonel, not only am I buying one for my grandson, two nephews, and my dad...but I need your mailing address...

I got you something for Christmas!

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
What about the REAL servicemen and women out there? None of you find this doll an insult??? Amazing.

I find these entirely offencive.

this doll's head is not nearly as big as the real clintons!

these ones are just funny tho.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
For your concearn, I have already signed the boycott.

YESSS!!!! A real American.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 03:25 PM
link   
But I can't believe the rest of you, propogating a fraud on yoursleves and your children. Youought to be ashamed.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 03:25 PM
link   

No, we find it offensive when politicians want to shortchange our real servicemen and belittle their contribution (for some the ultimate price) only to crank billions into social programs that do nothing but make otherwise independent people dependent on the labors of others for no better reason than to buy a voting base.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 03:27 PM
link   
The last one of those descending toys should be an illegitimate child. You know there's bound to be a baby Bill out there somewhere!

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 03:29 PM
link   
You ought to be ashamed for believing yourself to be an advocate of the american people. As you have continued to demonstrate, you really have no argument besides "Me no likey GW!".

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 03:30 PM
link   

But I can't believe the rest of you, propogating a fraud on yoursleves and your children. Youought to be ashamed.

If i had a son, He would spend more time beating your kids up for lunch money, making napalm out of gas and Oj, and setting traps in the woods.

he wouldn't have time for the political crap.

but i would say that most kids would enjoy seeing thier president in a flight suit, and they would look up to him.
I'd rather teach my kids respect for the offices of our government then disrespectfull little political stroking like we do here every day.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by astrocreep

No, we find it offensive when politicians want to shortchange our real servicemen and belittle their contribution (for some the ultimate price) only to crank billions into social programs that do nothing but make otherwise independent people dependent on the labors of others for no better reason than to buy a voting base.

Oh, you mean like Bush & Co. cutting 25 BILLION from Veterans Affairs and making sure that no news of any medical benefits gets to those veterans while dressing up in an aviator costume pretending to be a war hero?

Yeah, that would piss me off too.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 03:33 PM
link   
"I are a Harvard gradumicate"

"Daddy, what do I do now?"

"We must stop nukular weapons"

"You, are an evil-doer"

"This is a warning to Nigeria, and other South American countries..."

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by astrocreep

Oh, you mean like Bush & Co. cutting 25 BILLION from Veterans Affairs and making sure that no news of any medical benefits gets to those veterans while dressing up in an aviator costume pretending to be a war hero?

Yeah, that would piss me off too.

apparently it did. question colonel, haven't you posted this somewhere else?
oh yeah. everywhere else.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join