It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can we finally settle this Chemtrail thing?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
Yeah that'll never happen, 'cause I'm affraid the debunkers are succeeding in their mission of turning the sheeple and fence sitters off of even looking into chemtrails...

You believers are the sheeple. Blindingly following hoaxers perpetrating the chemtrail hoax without applying any common sense.

Governments get up to all sorts of nefarious crap, but you guys let them off the hook from the real scandals while you chase clouds.

As usual you can't actually offer any evidence for the chemtrail conspiricy so you throw your toys out of the pram and start bleating about debunkers spoiling your fantasies.

apc

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 08:01 AM
link   

"The Earth is flat I tell you!"

If anything chemmies compare to Flat-Earthers. You see, those you label as the 'debunkers' follow this little trend known as the Scientific Method. In this neat little idea, one will constantly try to prove oneself wrong. Who contacted the forementioned labs in attempt to verify the 'test data?' Not the chemmies... noooo they dont dare attempt to discover any information that may conflict with their 'crazy ideas.'

Im afraid the closed minds are indeed held by those who blindly follow these ideas without question or inquiry. Trust the UFO.com people, because after all, why would they lie?

dh

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by apc

"The Earth is flat I tell you!"

If anything chemmies compare to Flat-Earthers.

Uh-uh - your so-called chemmies are actually people who've observed changes and moved on
Their explanations of the changes fit a paradigm of malevolent governance, top-down exploitation and manipulation in the world, that happily matches the whole picture
Your ilk, noticeably active also in 9/11 truth denying threads, merely seek connivance with the status quo - the official line - flat-earthism in its original form
If the determination to total crackdown, control and annihilation wasn't so pressing, we could allow you your antiquated faith in the authorites - we could laugh at your gullibility in years to come
But time is tight and the agenda is fixed
Chemtrails, however performed, are part of it

apc

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Seriously are you schizo or something? You always come up with the best nonsensical ramblings and runon rubbish, but you never make any concise points to argue. Just the endless spew of fabricated dreams about everyone being out to get you.

Now lets break it down:

Uh-uh - your so-called chemmies are actually people who've observed changes and moved on

Moved on? Seems fairly evident they are stuck on a highly improbable explanation for a change that may or may not have taken place.

Their explanations of the changes fit a paradigm of malevolent governance, top-down exploitation and manipulation in the world, that happily matches the whole picture

The whole picture as you want to see it. I guess the world truely is what we make of it...

Your ilk, noticeably active also in 9/11 truth denying threads, merely seek connivance with the status quo - the official line - flat-earthism in its original form

My ilk? So who exactly are my ilk? The ones with... jobs... and... lives?
And I dont particularly know what is taking place in any 9-11 threads, nor do I really care. We got smacked in the face by some Muslims... and we deserved it for the most part. Did we let it happen? Well, yes, duh. Did we actually give it a progressive push? Well it appears so. Are we still going to nuke the crap out of them for daring to talk back? Absolutely. Your point being?

If the determination to total crackdown, control and annihilation wasn't so pressing, we could allow you your antiquated faith in the authorites - we could laugh at your gullibility in years to come
But time is tight and the agenda is fixed
Chemtrails, however performed, are part of it

Remember what I said about runon rubbish? Do I have faith in the 'authorities?' Hell no. I never said I did. I never said I believed a damn thing these Nazis tell me. One thing is certain however: Im not going to believe a complete lie thought up by people who want to make money off fools investing in orgone devices and magical crystals.

Mod edit: edited out big quote violation: there is no need to quote an entire post that is directly above yours.
Warnings for excessive quoting, and how to quote

[edit on 5-7-2005 by Seekerof]

dh

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by apc

The whole picture as you want to see it. I guess the world truely is what we make of it...

Do I have faith in the 'authorities?' Hell no. I never said I did. I never said I believed a damn thing these Nazis tell me. One thing is certain however: Im not going to believe a complete lie thought up by people who want to make money off fools investing in orgone devices and magical crystals.

Hell, you've got the point most exactly
'I guess the world truely is what we make of it....'
You don't want to make shamanic devices?
Then what's your alternative advice?
Someones making fake money and debt off you every day of your life
Why take it out on the small spinners?

dh

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by apc

And I dont particularly know what is taking place in any 9-11 threads, nor do I really care. We got smacked in the face by some Muslims... and we deserved it for the most part.

And, sorry to come back for a second time, if you believe that, you've got some serious unlearning to do
Connect to the whole mate. These are not separate issues, - it's all the same damn thing

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 04:29 AM
link   
dh - instead of your inane (insane?) rabblings why don't try and post something that contributes towards the debate, such that it is?

Your vague paranoia does not count as evidence towards "chemtrails".

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   
DO not worry.
People in right places make sure the Sun is chemtrailed too.
I repeat, do not worry.

dh

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke

Your vague paranoia does not count as evidence towards "chemtrails".

Carry on with your paper-shuffling, FatherLD
I'll stay with my vague paranoias
Cos I know the bastards are out to get me and you
Rather this than Geldorf and Bono and their pleas to the Nazi genocidal maniacs
Stuff that

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Blah, blah, blah.

Who is Geldorf by the way? Was he in Lord of the Rings?

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I just dont understand why one of the die hard chem trail believers can't get a private pilot to take them up and collect some air samples to provide some real proof that they arent just contrails??

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke
Blah, blah, blah.

Who is Geldorf by the way? Was he in Lord of the Rings?

Nah, he's a one hit wonder rat.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Skimmed a bit to add my input, I live in the Netherlands, Den Helder, one of the few cities in the world that has such heavy air traffic flying over it, I constantly see "chemtrails" and they have not hurt me, if anything, their purpose is weather modification, but it strikes me as odd that regular passenger planes are doing, it's not just some lone mysterious aircraft doing it, it's multiple aircraft doing it, more than likely by chance.

Weather modification might be real but "chem-trails" is more than likely not part of it since it's all over the world.

However, the effects of aircraft contrails on the weather is undeniable, the constant contrails cause the surface temperture to drop and actually shields us from some UV radiation so that aint a bad thing.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 10:42 PM
link   
ground zero says:

However, the effects of aircraft contrails on the weather is undeniable, the constant contrails cause the surface temperture to drop and actually shields us from some UV radiation so that aint a bad thing.

Actually, it's not that simple.

While persistent contrails do increase the albedo (reflectance) of the Earth's surface slightly, it's a double-edge sword. The contrails, like any cloud cover, lowers the daytime temperature during the day by blocking UV from the sun, but the also block radiating IR at night, which makes the nights warmer.

The difference between the highs and the lows, or the "nocturnal-diurnal temperature delta" is smaller, and no one is sure whether it's a net increase or decrease in the temperature.

This is because there are only significant numbers of contrail-clouds in about ten percent of the Earth's surface, most particularly the US and Europe.

And places where the high UV radiation is a problem, like South Island, NZ, and southern Chile and Argentina, do not see that many contrails because there're not that many flights over those places.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 04:25 AM
link   
One thing is for certain: flying is one of the most environmentally damaging things you can do.

At any moment over Europe, about 400,000 people will be airborne in 3,500 planes. Many will be in budget airlines on short-haul flights. Flying is the fastest growing source of CO2 emissions in the UK. One flight from London to Miami, for example, produces as much CO2 as driving a car 12,000 miles. That's per person. Multiply it by the 350 or so in a full 747 and you get some idea of the contribution our love-affair with air travel makes to global warming.

Source: travel.guardian.co.uk...

I'm somone who takes quite a few flights a year as well, but I'm feeling increasingly guilty about it. We have such cheap flights here though - when you can go to Italy, Slovenia or a Spanish island for about £50 ($110) it becomes very tempting...

This is the realy danger of mass air travel that needs addressing. Personally I think that aviation fuel should be taxed, but I can never see the US agreeing to this.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join