It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For Those Of You With 'Sighting Knowledge'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 01:38 PM
link   
My only UFO sighting took place about 2 years ago

Me and my family were taking a weekend vacation in Boca Raton, FL, our Hotel was right on the beach.

My mom, aunt, and little sister were sitting out by the beach at night right before dinner. I went out there to go ask my mom what we were gonna eat and my little sister(3 at the time) said "mom look at the moon, look at the moon"

We looked and i thought it wast the moon as well, but the strange thing was that it was orange/goldish and split (i thought it was maybe the moon reflecting off the suns light and it was sitting behind some clouds).

So as i'm watching what i thought was the moon, the bottom half starts getting smaller, at this point i thought clouds were simply moving. But to my surprise the top half didnt change size at all.... and the bottom half had vanished. By then my mind started cycling like "what the hell am i seeing", then the top half shoots backwards over the horizon line. I even seen a reflection of it over the water when it got near the horizon.

Keep in mind this is at night on a beach, a half mile down the beach is a very active party dock which i wonder if anyone saw the objects from there....

Anyways after they dissappeared the area where the objects were was still lightly alluminated by some kind of light/aura. The sky was clearly a brighter color from the rest of the sky.

ID

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 02:28 PM
link   
A very interesting story. I have heard several accounts of people seeing spheres of light that can change size. I have never heard of the hemispheres detaching and moving independently though. Four fishermen gave an abduction account about a sphere that could change size and color and abducted them while they were fishing on a lake. I dismissed it as a drug or alcohol induced hallucination but now I am not so sure.

join