It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To be a German Nazi...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I know what you guys mean. Sometimes I feel like I was in the Polish partisans unit. But I dont know, I think its just my imagination anyway. I dont really believe in reincarnation, but it would be cool.

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
That when someone recalls a "past life" NOBODY ever "did the dishes"?! Every person I've EVER heard of who hada past life was a Knight or a King or a Prince or something awesome like that...

Nobody was EVER a working stiff!

P...
m...

To be honest! The memories I have, if it is not dreams is that I have been ordinary people. What I remember though is that all the times I was a woman. Now I am a man. Is souls genderneutral?

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 06:18 PM
link   
OK, I just had this conversation last week.

A buddhist lady moved here from Tiawan, and was invited to a catholic church. She went out of couriosity. She was an opera singer in Tiawan and very good, here she had not sung at all.

Although never having gone to church ever before, she found that she knew the songs they were singing like they were old friends. She knew the words and the meanings depsite english being a second language.

Not only that when the songs started playing she would burst into tears, without reason, She said she would stand there and tears would flow like water down her face but all she felt was confused and embarrassed.

She was really perplexed about it and everyone said she must have learned the songs for a long time because she sang them so well. But for her it was the very first time she had heard them.

This went on for months.

Her explanation?
She felt that in a past life she had been a catholic nun, that is the only reason she could come up with to explain the intense feelings of familiarity with the songs and the emotions they invoked.

Now I don't believe in reincarnation, so this is not my story, but I couldn't explain it any other way either. She not only knew the songs but was also very familier with every aspect of Easter, and she had never encountered it in her life before, as she was riased in a strict Buddhist culture with no christian input.

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Maybe she is a psychic. I agree with you chicken, I dont believe in reincarnation, but I do believe people can have psychic abilities, even if they dont realize they have them.

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Maybe she is a psychic. I agree with you chicken, I dont believe in reincarnation, but I do believe people can have psychic abilities, even if they dont realize they have them.

I agree with you William One Sac. I thnk that that is probably the case.

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Netchicken,

that is a classic past life story to me!

I have learned about some of mine and they are up and down and different sexes.

Some of the lives were in Rome and even before.

I have read that some speculate that christ was a person that reincarnated to an advanced level and then left and then came back as a mission of sorts. Who knows?

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I've always thought that I was an ancient Minoan for some reason. I used to have reoccuring dreams about living on Crete...

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Well thats the first time I have read of anyone being a fish in their past life.
and a minnow at that!

Heres a different take ... the only people that need to reincarnate, if possible, are non christians. Christians have found the way out, so don't come back any more...

Originally posted by Flinx
I've always thought that I was an ancient Minoan for some reason. I used to have reoccuring dreams about living on Crete...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join