It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To be a German Nazi...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Ever since i was young and heard about the Nazi's and Germany in WW2, I've always had the feeling, like a gut instinct, that i was a Nazi in Germany during WW2. I really really strong gut instinct.

And dont get me wrong. I dont know why i have it but i do. And i'm REALLY stongly against racism. But i still feel that in another life i was a Nazi from Germany during WW2.

Does anyone else get these get instincts like that like they were something in another life?

My Grandpa's Sister was hypnotised years ago, like 20 years or more ago and they found out she was a French revolutionist during the french revolution and was beheaded.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 01:12 PM
link   
oh yeah,
I was hypnotized and i found out in a past life i was adolph hitler's dog.

he cut off my testicles.
They say he commited suicide. that isn't the case. I ate adolph.

he and that Biatch eva. it was her idea in the first place.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Ha!!!
I was your vet!!!!

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller
Ha!!!
I was your vet!!!!

Nooooo!!!
Dr mengle!

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 01:27 PM
link   
answers your question...

Well, if you believe...

in past lives...maybe it's possible you're not dreaming of the future, but reliving a past life (perhaps you were a Japanese citizen in Nagasaki, during WWII?).....

Most of the inklings I've gotten of past lives are from dreams, then later pieced together through various other methods....

Mine started with the moment of those lives' deaths... then, gradually I've eeked out other details...sometimes even names... It's kind of creepy, but exciting at the same time. So, my most recent incarnation had me as a black Army soldier in either Nam or Korea...(from the equipment used, asians, etc. in the dreams). I took shrapnel from a grenade and couldn't make it to the chopper. The enemy closed in and the chopper had to leave. I could actually feel the bits of shrapnel in me, getting colder, combined with the heat of the wounds, looking up at the blades and the chopper taking off, shouts of the asians, etc.

So far, I've only got part of the name (William or Williams).... So, I've got to get some more to go on... This life is what I remember most of...especially the prom night, hehe... Right down to the outfit my date was wearing....Strange huh?

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I actually, when I was stationed in Germany, I had been there before, kinda like a homecomming. But i think that was just ancestral memory.

However, sometimes, I do get drawn to Stalingrad, in my minds eye, whenever I hear people talk about it, I can almost feel like I was actually there. Dunno why, didnt have any ancestors in Stalingrad, the german/Austrian half of my family split and came here a decade before the little northern ceasar took power.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I have definately felt this, but it was actualy Hitler I could feel......I realy felt like I was him. It was scary, like I coiuld feel how he was feeling as he passed the crowds.......it felt weird. It felt as if he was scared, but going along anyway, and he was glad to see so many people supporting him

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 04:12 PM
link   
funny you should all talk about it because i always had a feeling I was a nazi (as in past life, im no nazi now) but i dunno when it comes to past life. Its weird that you all have it to thou....scary

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 04:58 PM
link   
yes sometimes i as the one that is in all feel my presence in other states. predominately in ancient khemet as a poet in the pharoahs council. kinda interesting.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I think its quite possible for many of us to have lived passed lives. About being a nazi though, dont beat yourself up I mean when you look at it you would have had no choice but to join up.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 10:59 PM
link   
This whole thread scares me,

My great-grandfather was a Nazi. My family loved him, but hated him because he was a Naz colonel.
I'm not gonna go around talking about it.

I tend to stay away from my German history,
Tassadar

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 11:06 PM
link   
my grandfather was a merchant marine,
he fought in all the major theaters.
i don't know what i'm more proud of, him stripping all the rank and medals off a captured u-boat captain, or getting into a bar brall with the soviets.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 11:57 PM
link   
ever since i was really young, I had a fascination with the salem witch trials. I couldnt get my hands on enough reading materials back in the late 70's- early 80's about it..i was obsessed.
Later on in my life while researching buddhism and reincarnation, it occured to me that a past life might have been directly touched by those happenings back then.
I think it might explain those people that do civil war enactments..just my opinion.
Damn good topic, btw..

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I'm not a real believer in past lives, but I've had an affinity with Vietnam vets for as long as I remember. I can't explain why, but whenever I hear or think about it I get that feeling like I've been there and it takes me right back again. I kind of change levels of consciousness, its has such an impact on me.

I have met a few vets and seem to understand them very well. Its like I can feel what they feel and it makes me really sad, always has. I don't feel anything in particular about any other wars and I'm certainly not the bleeding heart type. I've never understood why it happens.

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I know I have had past lives because of repessed skills I seem to have.

Also interests and revulsions which seem to come out of nowhere.

I read one place that the average soul reincarnates at least 1000 times before they move to the next level!

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I'm hoping my strong interest in extraterrestrials mean I was an alien in previous life. Being a human sucks. That is if such a thing is real.

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
I read one place that the average soul reincarnates at least 1000 times before they move to the next level!

That would suck so bad. I really hope this is my only time through. This is it for me. I will fight any return with spiritual tooth and nail. Well, at least if I continue to exist after death.

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 02:49 AM
link   
That when someone recalls a "past life" NOBODY ever "did the dishes"?! Every person I've EVER heard of who hada past life was a Knight or a King or a Prince or something awesome like that...

Nobody was EVER a working stiff!

P...
m...

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 02:52 AM
link   
It could be that people only remember their most exciting lives. Kind of like how people only remember the biggest things that happen to them.

I however don't think that is the case. Reincarnation seems so absolutely meaningless and silly to my rational brain. Whatever its purpose, it is beyond my comprehension to accept such a torturous perpetual amnesiac recycling.

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
That when someone recalls a "past life" NOBODY ever "did the dishes"?! Every person I've EVER heard of who hada past life was a Knight or a King or a Prince or something awesome like that...

Nobody was EVER a working stiff!

P...
m...

You are wrong. Most people who claim to remember their past life actually say that they were quite normal people, nobody famous. I have read a few books on this subject and there wasnt a single case where somebody said "oh, I was famous in my past life".

Only those who joke about it say they were kings, queens and what not.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join