It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs Sighted Over Australia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   

CHRIS Peacock didn't believe in UFOs - until he saw one two nights in a row.

The retired bricklayer was star-gazing while he tried to get back to sleep at 3am on Monday.
Instead he saw something that kept him awake until daybreak.

"I looked at the stars and then one of them looked like it moved," he said.

"It became bright, then moved up and down and made weird shapes in the sky."

Mr Peacock, 53, woke his wife and showed her the object.
The Territory is well-known for UFO sightings - Wycliffe Well roadhouse, 380km north of Alice Springs on the Stuart Highway, once ranked fifth in the world in a study of UFO activity.

Click to read full story: news.com.au

Its rare to see UFO sightings in mainstream media coverage, I'm wondering if this is authentic or not...

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   
everyone sees weird stuff maybe the dude was just drunk on some australian whiskey or sometin..they're some crazy people down there..

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   
20,000,000 crazy aussies lol well i must be one of them.

i hav`nt seen anything personally but my brother in law used to work in the railways,he was stationed out on the Nullabor (desert between Perth and Adelaide)at a remote tiny place called Forrest,i had heard from media tv papers etc that people frequently see ufo`s out on the Nullabor Plains.

I asked him when he and my sister came up for holidays if he had seen anything,he said ALL the time,they would chase him and his crew along the rail lines.He described those small glowing sphere`s that are often seen all over the world.

Its on my list for something i`d like to check out in the future.

Edited to add this

It was HUGE in the news over here that a family (parents and kids)traveling in a car across the Nullabor was chased by one of these lights and the light picked up the car of the road.

here is a bit of a link not the best report on it by far,at a guess id say it was about twenty years ago i`ll keep looking for a better one if anyones interested.

www.space-2001.net...

[edit on 19-6-2005 by gps777]

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by weevolvedfrommonkies
everyone sees weird stuff maybe the dude was just drunk on some australian whiskey or sometin..they're some crazy people down there..

LOL - A bit like the pot calling the kettle black don't you think. If we're crazy the USofA must be......

But its all cool - Proud to be called a crazy Aussie.

Peace.

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 07:06 PM
link   
LOL on ya cobber!!!

found this link which better explains what happened to the Knowles family.

http://j_kidd.tripod.com/b/148.html

top topics

join