It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An invitation to George Knapp to share his opinion on PY

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I sent an email to investigative reporter George Knapp today. I was wondering if he had any insight to his local phenomenom Profit Yahweh. His skills to get to the bottom of a mystery are just what we need to help figure out the Profit Yahweh. Below is my letter to him

Hello Mr. Knapp
I have been a fan of your investigations for some time. I came across a story online about a man who calls himself the Profit Yahweh.
He claims that he can summon ufos at will. He also claims that he has done it for some news crews. I am a member of the website Above Top Secret. You may be aware of the site and it's discussions on many topics of conspiracy and the paranormal. Here is a link to the websites discussion on this man www.abovetopsecret.com... I just wanted to hear your opinion on what this man claims to do (especially since he is in your neck of the woods). I would also invite you to participate in some discussion on ATS as your investigative skills are admired there. Thank you for your time.

Here's hoping he can take some time from his busy schedule to visit us. Perhaps we could interest him in picking up the story and follow it for us.

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Knapp is very skeptical on the UFO/ET subject. But at the same time he hasn't done very much research. He has looked into government UFO cover up, but nothing much. So he's kind of a downer.

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   
yeah, but this is going on in his backyard so to speak. I figure he can use his resources to get some info. If PY's story is above board, it will stand up to some scrutiny. Hell, any airtime would spark interest right? Im still on the fence, but since he has withdrawn and there hasn't been any sightings, Im becoming quite skeptical.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Mr. Knapp took some time to respond to my inquiry;

I'm very suspicious, primarily because the Prophet is such a publicity hound. He has been hustling me for some TV face time for a few years now. He and his followers have really been pushing the issue for several weeks now, even though they've already been featured on the two other TV stations here. (He has vowed to go on a hunger strike until he gets more TV time.) I'm not in the habit of covering stories that have already been reported by my rivals, especially one that's as wacky as this one, and I'm always wary of covering someone who is trying this hard to get his face on the air. I've told Prophet Yahweh's ardent followers that I will be happy to report about the 500-foot wide UFO that he predicts will appear over Las Vegas on July 15th. If that really happens, I have assured them that my cameras will be rolling, but I will believe it when I see it.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Very interesting. Does he plan to join us here at ATS?

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I invited him to visit the site. I directed him to that collective works thread on PY. I am hopeful he will visit here. His insights on this area are an asset.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I'd love to know his opinion of the Roswell threads...

top topics

join