It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaida attacks since sept 11th

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Uninen did u find those videos you were after??

Not yet as every body told me to look from Kazaa.. and i dont like that program.. i do have the installer in my comp.. i did today consider installing it..

Hell.. ill install it right now..

I will keep you posted.. if i find anything..

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 04:57 PM
link   
ok cool, remember the videos you want will be very graphic

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 05:02 PM
link   
The second anniversary of Sep 11 is comming upon us, in exactly one month from today. Makin me wonder about the warnings and such.

I did not know everything was as uptight on the Sep 11 anniversary over there as it was here. i worked graveyards back then slept through most of the day, but went to the bank. The roads were pretty packed, and we were on the highest alert. Sorry, but its unlikely they will do a repeat on the same day. The key to terrorism is to hit when we least expect it. When were not looking.

I know some airlines that day offered free flights, eyt hardly anyone went anywhere. Military fly overs of washingtron dc, which I thought was mockery, seeing how they didnt muster that kind of firepower when it happened.

Bali, I am willing to bet that the CIA might have had something to do with it. It just doesnt fit. The place wasnt packed with jews or Americans, just a bunch of drunk Ozzies having a good time. Not a likely tagret for the Al Qeada, who prefer to take on Americans and Jews almost on Principle.

The Embassy bombing, WTC, Cole, and Khobar towers (I was statioend in Khobar in 95, a year before the attack) seem more thier style. Places where high ranking American officals, military bases, ect, or places frequented by Israelis or jews period.

Seems they trying to scare everyone in the UK, but it dont seem to be working, just annying the hell out of people there who can see the obvious: Tanks at the airport and armed cops running amok aint gonna stop suicide bombers in planes, trains, or anything.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 05:05 PM
link   
we'll probably be put on marshall law then, are police are on "shoot to kill" so i dunno what will happen next.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Yeah.. found something.. but wanst looking for it.. USAF AC-130 hunting people in Afganistan.. had they only got a MANPAD with a NV on it.. but no.. all died..

Btw.. Cats are cute when they sleep.. i am just looking at two that do..
My Girlfriends cats.. one sleeps at my chair and other at my bed..

[Edited on 12-8-2003 by Uninen]

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 05:38 PM
link   
ok cool. As for the cats 1..2...3... awwwwwwww

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 05:40 PM
link   
i've got a book coming about Al Qaida and the CIA so once i've finishing it, i shall post what I thought of it. Also my research into Al Qaida is coming on good, i'll post some more stuff 2moz.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Other Names:

al Qaeda
al Qadr
"The Base"
Group for the Preservation of the Holy Sites
International Islamic Front for Jihad Against Jews and Crusaders
Islamic Army for the Liberation of the Holy Places
Islamic Army for the Liberation of Holy Shrines
Islamic Sal

Description:
Established by Usama Bin Ladin in the late 1980s to bring together Arabs who fought in Afghanistan against the Soviet Union. Helped finance, recruit, transport, and train Sunni Islamic extremists for the Afghan resistance. Current goal is to establish a pan-Islamic Caliphate throughout the world by working with allied Islamic extremist groups to overthrow regimes it deems "non-Islamic" and expelling Westerners and non-Muslims from Muslim countries. Issued statement under banner of "The World Islamic Front for Jihad Against the Jews and Crusaders" in February 1998, saying it was the duty of all Muslims to kill US citizens�civilian or military�and their allies everywhere. Merged with Egyptian Islamic Jihad (Al-Jihad) in June 2001.

Full Profile....

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 10:14 PM
link   
how come no one remembers or brings up the fact that the pentagon was hit as well, the army section to be exact. I dont know what that can add to the debate but it seems like the government has been trying to take that fact out of the spotlight. In my opinion an external force hitting your countries military HQ is a pretty big statement.

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by daeldren
how come no one remembers or brings up the fact that the pentagon was hit as well, the army section to be exact. I dont know what that can add to the debate but it seems like the government has been trying to take that fact out of the spotlight. In my opinion an external force hitting your countries military HQ is a pretty big statement.

Theres a few threads about the pentagon attack so there's not alot of point starting a new thread about something which is already up

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Leveler, it is VERY logical what i have suggested.

No it is not.
You can't have it both ways.

On the one hand you keep saying how powerful the so called Zionist/USA alliance is. On the other you state that they're so weak that this was the only way to kick start things.

That isn't logic.

If your conspiracy theory hinged on the fact that this NWO (or whatever you call them) is all powerful, they would not have needed a 9/11. It gained them nothing of any great note that they couldn't have achieved in a far more subtle way. Also, any all powerful force would probably have acted much quicker and much more violently against it's enemies afterwards - not spent a month traipsing around Afghanistan and then a year later spending months faffing around in Iraq.
You state that China and Europe would be a problem. I state that you're talking crap. An all powerful NWO would have found a way with dealing with these two factions which would have kept all of our populations satisfied.

If your conspiracy hinges on your NWO being weak (which it does when it suits you), 99% of the groups and people that you state are involved would not logically be involved. Not only that, but they would have shown their hand and would have been eliminated by the stronger forces that run the world by now.

Your argument is NOT logical.

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Leveller you made a good point
. Come to think of it this powerful force would have crushed its enemies not took its time dealing with them.

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thorfinn Skullsplitter
Hell no they won't, atleast not within the next 5-10 years or so.

Which reminds me. When is the last time Bush has mentioned Bin Laden in a speech, or address. It's been awhile hasn't it?...

I think Laden will never be found. Same with Hussein.

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 04:49 AM
link   
How hard is it to find two people??I know there has been reports of saddam being seen, but Bin Laden has disappeared of the face of the earth. I can't remember the last time the news said "Bin laden has been seen in...." or "people say they have seen Bin laden". Both are probably under witness protection or something.

[Edited on 13-8-2003 by infinite]

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Powerful, leveler, not ALL powerful. Regimes in the past who thought themselves omnipotent found thier mortality quickly. Hitler, once thought worshipped by the German masses, when he failed to produce the desired results, was then targeted for several assasination attempts.

Thus, the need for the game: to give the public drama and fear. I see the NWO as different from other people. For one, the Muslim nationas just aint with the program.yet. For two, they havent instituited fully thier mind neutering technology and tactics to keep people in line. That is thier ultimate goal. Once they have achieved thier goals, then they can simply wave a hand and get things done. The problem is, they still have to deal with those not within thier sphere of influence.

Zionists cannot deal direct with the Muslims, Muslims will reject them because Muslims are all too aware of what they are up to. They wanted a war, they got it. In order to start a war, they need something scary to spread fear, panic, and anti Muslim sentiment.

And besides, the various shadow powers that be dont work necessarily towards the same goals. Theres always fighting within. But in the end, appearances must be kept up. Wouldnt do for them to take direct action, get themselves dirty. Better to manipulate.

Besides, war generates money to people in big places. War is what they wanted. Those in power benefitted from 9/11, whether it be increased military spending, put options in United and American, ect. The failing economy doesnt hurt them, since they run the economy, and it is thier desire to keep that wealth in thier hands.

Dont assume to understand thier logic. The NWO hasnt happened yet, but will happen. We are simply in the making of it, the generation. All else will be slow fed to ensure it isnt rejected.

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Do you think the NWO will come into power after the "War on Terrorism"?? is the NWO made up of zionist??

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

They wanted a war, they got it. In order to start a war, they need something scary to spread fear, panic, and anti Muslim sentiment.

I would say that this is crap too.
9/11 made people more aware of "extremists". Before 9/11, the vast majority of Western populations labelled all Muslims extremists.
The following media circus has been working overtime to explain the difference between mainstream Islam and fundamentalism.
The one thing that this incident did was serve to educate people that the vast majority of Muslims are no different from themselves. A holy war is far more unlikely now than at any time before 9/11.

As you would expect your Zionist/US alliance to own the media corporations this isn't a logical tactic.

Again, I am forced to disagree with you.

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 12:29 PM
link   
The media has been working overtime to explain the difference? Oh, laughs abound. Oh, they will point out the difference.after they have basically plastered all over the place suicide bomings, Muslims threats and claims, the stir it up even more. If Muslim sentiment was favaorable in the US, then why are loads of Muslims leaving and going to canada? Why is it that people cant really say anything nice about them on the streets?

Where I used to work, one of our catering drivers was an Arab guy from Egypt. The route he drove was driven before by American citizens, and it was fine. The route had huge sales. When he took over, many of the customers told our manager they refuse to buy off his truck. The route was reduced to a third of its former sales. People threatend to kick his ass, because, while he was waiting for the customers to come and buy food off his truck, he would read his Koran. The switched him to another route, only to have the same thing happoen with different people. People refused to buy from an Arab. Thus, he had to quit.

Once non Arabs were put back on the route, it did fine, people bought again. When he was on it, all he got were insuklts and threats.

No muslim hate my ass.its everywhere. i dont hear people talk about: those Muslims extremists, no, its those stupid ragheads, the idiot ragheads, I hope we nuke em all, I hope we nuke Mecca, ect.

The Media only out of proper form, make the distinction, they sure as hell aint drivin the point home.

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 12:41 PM
link   
That's not the way it is in Europe or the UK.
And believe me - any NWO and we'd be at the forefront of it.

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 12:52 PM
link   
My case in point.

Europe already is the NWO. part of it. You have:

Almost total govornment involvement in your lives. Constant monitoring, security cameras everywhere, limits on freedom of speech and belief, ect.

Welcome to the European Union. The NWO in its beginnings. The masses have no arms, nor have they ever had arms. Europe was the birthplace of the NWO idea, and is the perfect place for it. A relatively docile population that lieks big authoritarian govornments. One currency. The EU can deny it all they like, but its moving towards federalization. Country borders slowly disolving. Nationalism quashed.

The US is moving towards that Idea slower, because we have to come further away from what our traditional ideals were: armed population, distrust of authority, minimal govornment, unbridled free speech, association, and belief. But we are slowly moving towards that goal too. Slowly, we disarm our public, the govornment slowly tries to take more and more control, people depending more and more on banks, govornment funding, ect, for thier needs. it will happen here too. Slowly. '

they aint gonna pop it on anyones head overnight.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join