It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking into the extraterrestrial phenomenon can be a hazardous business!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Well this came up after I did experiance this "Area 51 call" from the radio talk show Coast to Coast with the radio talk host Art Bell. A person close to me provided me with this link. As mentioned in this call this may have been a man that is perhaps psychological or in other way mentaly ill, because he tell´s Art Bell that he is or was a former employee at Area 51 but that he was discharged from work - so called - medical discharged.

I`ll try to make this interview from 9/11 1997 visual as a transcript. You guys that are handling this type of things on a everyday basis have already seen and listened to this I think. But after the transcript I got a serie of questions, as I`m a newbie in this field I would like to ask everyone out here how you handle the fact that you anyday now can be as freaked out as this caller seemed to be. It has to be a severe strain pure psychological to coop with the world everyone knows about and the world that the majority of the rest of the world don´t seem to experiance on a everyday basis as you as "truth searcher" may experiance the world.

I also now know from earlier experiances on ATS that it it's easy to get sucked into the quite obviously deluded people that walks on this earth with their "own experiances" of being EBE themselves or working for them, or even being messengers from god himself, where their insistance alone is sometimes enough to convince people as a contact today told me, even against the better judgement of the person they will try to convince me, you,and themselves that this is how it works.

So here we go - Extraterrestrial, Extradimensional, EBE horror live!

Works fine with Winamp player or realplayer just open the file and listen to the 5:25 minutes long phonecall.

Link:
www.godlikeproductions.com...

Transcript:

Art Bell:
On my Area 51 line, you're on the air, hello.

Male caller:
Hello, Art?

Art Bell:
Yes

Male Caller: [sounds frightened]:
I don't have a whole lot of time.

Art Bell:
Well, look, let's begin by finding out if you're using this line properly or not.

Male Caller:
OK, in Area 51?

Art Bell:
Yes. Are you an employee or are you now?

Male Caller:
I'm a former employee. I, I was let go on a medical discharge about a week ago and, and... [chokes] I kind of been running across the country. Damn, I don't know where to start, they're, they're gonna, they'll triangulate on this position really soon.

Art Bell:
So you can't spend a lot of time on the phone, so give us something quick.

Male Caller:
[voice breaking up with apparent suppressed crying] .
OK, um, um, OK, what we're thinking of as aliens, Art, they're extradimensional beings, that, an earlier precursor of the space program they made contact with. They are not what they claim to be. They've infiltrated a lot of aspects of, of, of the military establishment, particularly the Area 51.The disasters that are coming, they, the military, I'm sorry, the government knows about them. And there's a lot of safe areas in this world that they could begin moving the population to now, Art.

Art Bell:
So they're not doing, not doing anything.

Male Caller:
They are not. They want those major population centers wiped out so that the few that are left will be more easily controllable...."

Art Bell:
...discharged...

Male Caller:
I say we g ....

END OF TRANSCRIPT....

I hope to gather "serious information" regarding fear, danger and EBE encounters/contacts trough your personal paths to keep on searching for the truth without going mad or hurt. I say this once - I respect that you as a person may think or even be a EBE yourself, but just for the record I am not here to convince anyone or even get convinced myself with this questions I am asking you as a person.

You that don´t belive in this stuff or has anything at all to provide such as a obvious answer I respect that to. You that don´t search or even try to don´t have to answer this. The question I think is already answerd. You don´t care so you don´t mind. So please - Let people speak out about how they handling this and I would really like to here what you do to protect yourselves from being EBE soup literally.

How do you do to function in this world without staying home in the bed or under the couch knowing that maybe you are about to get as frighten or perhaps mad as this person apperently is. Another thingy is that IF you are totaly convinced that you are a messenger from god or mr E.T himself that says"this is a deluded guy that don´t know the love of the EBE`s" can keep those thoughts to yourselves. Your answers would only be as obvious as the once that don´t give a crap about this particular subject. The subject is the dangers that comes with looking in to the extrerrestrial phenomenon without putting yourselves or your loved ones in a hazardous business!

How do you survive Extraterrestrial, Extradimensional, EBE horrors without putting yourselves or your loved ones in danger?

Most Sincerly:
Necros

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Necros

Think of this.

All the same wide-spread desperate energy and mega-conspiracy that the leading govts have been putting into hiding and disguising the truth from the publics of our whole world about the alien races and what our leaders are doing with them and about them, is now being put into making you believe that the alien races are as evil as imaginable.

Now that the leading govts can longer sufficiently keep the alien races away from educating humans, and more humans are witnessing alien life and questioning the govts' motives for so much lying and hiding, all they can do is try to keep the publics terrified of the alien races. There are a few individual people actively doing it just for fun on their own, but do not underestimate the scope of the professional disinformation being brought to you right where you are, and right when you will read and listen to the radio.

If you are so afraid of being so gullible as to think that the visiting races just want to open contact with our world, then don't be so gullible as to think that same govt organizations who you know have been lying to you all this time are suddenly telling you the truth.

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   
This very piece of audio was used at the end of a Tool Cd, minus the art bell comments and the very last sentence.

HEHEHE

makes for some chilling audio.

[edit on 19-6-2005 by Dulcimer]

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Hello all

wide-spread desperate energy and mega-conspiracy

Desperate energy? As far as I know people get desperate, energies don´t, they are either positive or negative depending on what you might feel at the moment. Mega conspiracy? Wich one? There are many layers to peel on an never ending onion. I guess what you are trying to say Earthsister is that some governments are desperatly trying to hide the truth, what truth that might be I guess will come out in one way or another sooner or later. People in general are far from honest to each other, why would any government be any different?

Back on the track,

I have listened to the ”Area 51 call” a couple of times now, seems like this is a 50-50 situation. Either the guy is telling the outright truth or he is an outright nut (medical discharge) , but even if he is a nut he can still be right. Wisdom is knowing how little we know (Sokrates) , once you begin to allow a hole in your dyke, the flood begins to pour through.
The universe is beyond our human understanding, we just don´t get it. I know a guy who went out on his porch with an agenda, he sat down on the stairs and looked up at the night sky trying to comprehend the enormous black sea above him filled with twinkling stars. He gave up after five hours because he feelt like something would snap in his head if he didnt stop, and he was a very bright guy too.

My guess is that we wont find any other intelligent life in this universe than ourselves, however if we look into other dimensions in this universe and on this planet we might just go Eureka. We are humans living on a 3-dimensional slice of bread inside a loaf, next to us there are plenty of other slices, just because we can´t see them it doesn`t mean they are not there, study the string theory and you will see for yourself.

I also now know from earlier experiances on ATS that it it's easy to get sucked into the quite obviously deluded people that walks on this earth with their "own experiances" of being EBE themselves or working for them, or even being messengers from god himself

Unfortunatly very true, Just because someone discovers they have an auro, it doesn`t mean that they are enlighted, chosen, or whatever label one choses. Auros are like a**holes, everybodys got one, sorry, it´s highly overestimated, no, it doesn´t mean that some outher wordly being like Ashtar can´t live without you. Bohoo.

Now, it occurs to me that other beings (Aliens or whatever) might look at us the same way we look at ants and ant farms, if you step on some ants you might go oops! But it is not like it is going to ruin your day. There are so many ants in the ant farms, there are so many that it is kind of irritating, lets burn the large farms and se what the rest of them ants does? I wonder what they taste like? Are they usefull? Yes? For how long? Lets put some of them in a jar a shake it around a bit , oh look! now they are fighting eachother! Etc..

They want those major population centers wiped out so that the few that are left will be more easily controllable...."

I would not like to live in a city when the sh*t hits the propeller so to speak, Offcourse there is an agenda in all this, otherwise the UFO and EBE question would have been solved a long time ago. I guess I am as vulnerable as everyone else, how do I protect myself from becoming EBE soup ? Well, I stay the hell away from them, not that I know where they are at that moment, If they wanted to one of them might aswell step into my 3-d world right now, there is really nothing I can do about that. On the other hand I do not believe myself to have a direct channel to god or some alien civilisation, I guess you have to ask the ”proffesionals” Necros *lol*

/Cactus

[edit on 19-6-2005 by Cactus]

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Well guys/girls I have to say that Cactus that was an exhaustive (comprehensive) answer good lord. *lol* But I can´t help that itchy feeling I get in the stomach area that there is still people out there having a clue what to do. "Experts or Proferssionals" what do you do to coop with the world as we know it from a day to day basis without going mad or so scared that you don´t want to leave your appartment or house?

Cause I have a confession - Yes the interview was scarry - So was dad when he got angry when I was a kid. But that was something else. So do you guys/girls think there is something you can do to protect yourselves mentaly, or clean and simple physical when it comes to surviving Extraterrestrial, Extradimensional, EBE horrors without putting yourselves in danger?

Most Sincerly:
Necros

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   
This has been discussed in depth a while ago:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think the guy is a crack pot; he also called back and said that he was lying. I also did an audio analysis of the call that can be found in the above thread.

[edit on 19/6/2005 by Seth76]

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Seth76 Well thank you sir.... This is interesting reading really. But the fact still remains. Not you or I can tell if this is a hoax to 120%. But on the other hand I will not defend the caller or the theory that this can or would have been an genuine call for help, or as others may look at this as a warning to the public that a "mega-conspiracy" = I liked that word btw was behind this desperate phone call. I will not disrespect Art Bell or the man that made that particular phone call. That would not be my style, just fending them off like hoaxes. But this was not the main issue really, as little as I want to disrespect your work to show this phone call in a different spectrum of light Seth79.

I took this phone call as a strong example of what fear may sound like, if it is a hoax it was still a good piece of acting. There are from what I do understand alot of people here on ATS that don´t have as their main priority to find Usama Bin Ladin that really is perhaps an even more dangerous task then searching for Extraterrestrial, Extradimensional, EBE phenomenon from behind a desk. So if leaving the brave troops behind us, I want to avoid over-analysis of this phone call.

The thing is that I know that many people around here on the ATS are actually looking for EBE phenomenon, climbing in mountains to get a glimt of Area 51, watching UFOs that are called down on command, having their noses probeb by pretty rotten surgeons and even running around believing they will get a mark in their forheads or something of a microchip installed (allredy here btw) That one I can believe without any doubt nowadays.

You can read about microships in almost every newspaper or science magazine today. However all of you out there including myself are taking a risk if I should believe in some people that may have been having nervous breakdowns (i.e. psychosis) in the background I am not to judge if they suffer from psychosis or not I am treating traumas in worst case scenarios, I am not a psychologist.

However what I am looking for is information regarding this subject from a personal view. It may sound crazy or prosaic, but think like this - What IF you suddenly are standing there eye to eye with an Extraterrestrial, Extradimensional, EBE thingy. What to do? Anyone writing a book or something on the subject? As long as this exist there is a chance even if it may be thin as a hair that there are things out there that can hurt you bad if don`t know how to coop with it.

Let´s say that you are an independent-minded rebel employee that runs from the "mega-conspiracy" and their agents. What to do more then stand there and let someone make a EBE soup of you? Have you thinked about this ever? I mean we are all humans but some knowledge has to be out there. Something? Besides common sence that is

Most Sincerly:
Necros

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   
He's stoned or something Area 51 does not have the security clearance to deal with UFO's and whatever. All research into the craft recovered happens at S4 and that is a fact. A-51 is just a base that does research on military craft no ET stuff at all.

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I just re-read my former post, I think i came out a bit more stumach strong than intended, my intention was not to show a cork in anyones mouth, even if that is EXACTLY what it looks like
and for that I should appologize, yes.

Back on track

I read somewhere (I think it was the Branton files) that if you encounter one of these so called underground cave living "extraterrestrials" you should stand absolutly still, show the palms of your hands (so that the being can see that your not conceiling any weapon in your hand) and than approach it very slowly, the being can start to make weird noices as you approach because we smell very unpleasant to them.

If that is true and there are "underground cave living extraterrestrials" a little here and there than maybe we smell bad to them because we have so many dead cells on our body, nails, the skinn etc? 90% of the particles you wipe away when dusting is of human origin (eeeew).

I have also read somewhere that the "Aliens" with big black eyes are sensitive to light so an electric torch should do the trick, that way you can blinde them before they try to eat the other half of your face too ( That last part was a joke
)

If I find anything else worth mentioning or speculating about I`ll post that too.

/Cactus

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I tried to clean up this audio before, to see if there is any background noise with the caller. I couldnt find anything worth while.

If anyone wishes, I have a cleaned up version of the audio.

[edit on 19-6-2005 by Dulcimer]

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   
NinjaCodeMonky

I have seen F117 and other "UFOs" been tested at Area 51 in different military documentarys, but I have never seen flying object that I can point at and say. That is a Extraterrestrial aircraft or spaceship. S4 I have also heard about, A dryed out lake area called Groom Lake or something? I Belive a former rocket scientist are making cash from telling his story about a unique rocket propulsion system, and also he claims to have examine a so called disc shaped object at S4.

All this togheter with the possibility - Again I am not trying to disrespect or disregard anyones claims that this different Extraterrestrial, Extradimensional, EBE phenomenons would not excist or excist, as with the sceptical people that may be strong belivers that all this is hoaxes or stoned people running around with weather baloons or kitchen lamp shades or throwing hub-caps before the camera.

However Dulcimer if you can put up the audio without the background noice I think it would be great to hear it. Please if you can post a link to this thread. I find this interesting in most respects. And thanx cactus for your tips and tricks with the underground cave living "extraterrestrials" and the grays that always seems to pop up somewhere where we are going. A appology should be enough for anyone if someone did get corked up or something.

Most Sincerly:
Necros

top topics

join