It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My review of Bohemian Grove infiltration video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Recently I ordered Alex Jones' "Dark Secrets Inside Bohemian Grove" (Alex Jones Productions).

The first half of the video is essentially a lead-in. You see Jones, his wife, and some british film crew members driving into Monte Rio, CA. There are lots of jokes, and it reminded me very much of a family home video.

Then they do some interviews with locals, some of whom are quite scary. When Jones asks one man (who has some kind of problem with his jaw) what he would say if the Bohemian Grovers had a 50 ft statue of a babylonian god (moloch), the man goes, "that's why they're going to hell".

Then comes Jones' "infiltration". He's got cajones. Jones and one other man walk into the woods and end up in the Bohemian Grove parking lot. You see lots of Mercedes, a high-end jaguar, BMWs, along with station wagons and SUVs.

The entire time they are in the Grove, they are filming through a hidden camera. The quality of the picture isn't good at all, however it is viewable if you have an interest. Later in the tape, key parts of the video are "image enhanced", which really helps a great deal.

Anyways, an open-top shuttle PICKS THEM UP, and they blend in as members. On the shuttle, one man (who I think is the man in the white robe conducting the 'cremation of care' ceremony) discusses how much his robe cost.

There is alot of walking around. Jones walks into the dining hall, shoots the dining area, and has voice-overs about how he had evaded security, secret service, etc. Remember, Jones is blending in as a member. Ballsy move if you ask me. At one point, they are openly videotaping the scenery. Jones states that shortly after they took out the video camera, a guard emerged asking them why they were video taping. Jones said that the guard shack has several monitors that show hidden cameras that are mounted in the trees of the grove.

He captures lots of members on film, but I didn't recognize anyone famous. To be fair, you only see the members as Jones is walking by, so it is difficult to see faces (especially since the hidden camera is in a bag on Jones' hip). In the camp itself, the members seem to drink wine and walk around the grounds enjoying nature and laughing about life. If I had some kind of video capture device, I'd be inclined to play the freeze-frame game.

Finally, we get to the ceremony. Lots of unusual music, torches, fireworks, loudspeakers with the "ritual" being broadcast. There is an enormous crowd of a couple hundred men who are seated across a lake. Jones is one of these men, seated in the back, filming with his hidden camera. On the other side of the lake, moloch's statue resides along with several cloaked figures.

The ceremony appears to be symbolic of the burning of "Dull Care" who resides in the "marketplace". At one point, "Dull Care" symbolically spits out the fire of the ceremony, with cheers from the crowd. But the "happy woods" are cleansed of "Dull Care" through the ceremony, and they burn "Dull Care" in effigy. A boat comes down the lake with a covered human-body-sized object on it. The boatman has his face painted like a skeleton.

"Dull Care"'s voice booms over the loudspeaker, calling everyone "FOOLS!! FOOLS!!" and essentially states that burning him will do no good! Regardless, the ceremony continues.

After watching this video, I am more confused about Bohemian Grove. The language of the ceremony appeared to be depictive of the "good vs. evil" fight, with "good" prevailing. Yet, the process of the ceremony itself reminded me very much of a ritual mass.

Given that the festivities last for 2 weeks, I'm sure that this "cremation of care" ceremony is only part of a larger process.

If you have a strong interest in Bohemian Grove, I recommend the tape.

Interestingly:

From what we've hear, the Republican hierarchy -- especially those close to former Gov. Pete Wilson -- would favor Schwarzenegger. At least that's the word that came out of the Bohemian Grove this past weekend, where a number of state and national GOPers, including presidential adviser Karl Rove, happened to have gathered at a club getaway.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I remember seeing this on English TV a while back, channel 4 i think or Sky One. Very disturbing images, if i remember the security wasnt very tight, snuk in via the woods if i remember right. Was there some kind of Giant Owl? It was remenisant of some pagan rituals ive read about.

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Here are downloadable video files of the Bohemian Grove

www.veritastruth.com...

[Edited on 13-8-2003 by All Seeing Eye]

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 03:18 PM
link   
The video was so out of synch, it was hard to follow.

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Bohemian Grove is a speculative soft spot with many. Politicians and officials alike have met there on many important sacred dates of the lunar cycle. Bush himself was present at the Great Pyramid on the millenium New Year and though that is not grove related it stylizes my point the the Fayed's and the Windor's were trying to commence bloodlines. (If only they knew mine..heh...heh.) But, seriously I have seen pics of the inside myself and can't help but to suggest that th ebrotherhood as it is, (elitist and corporate run)
requires the grove's security and suspicion to maintain the power of the circle. Hitler once said: The greates lies told are the biggest lies told, for who then would not believe if the masses do?

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Sorry to be so late on this topic. Springer and I just wasted two hours of our lives on these videos.

Horse #

I want my two hours back.

The "ritual" was nothing more than a play (complete with program and director's name no less) to kick off a weekend in which the camp attendees are to leave behind their cares for the time of their visit.

We need MA over for a severe ECT...and I'm serious.

Once again...no meat to the conspiracy.

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Of Course it was just a play. Bohemian Grove is nothing but an initiation process. The Bonding occurs later in the last part of the two weeks.
Invitations are broad in scope but usually contain important people sought out to implement the plan.

Most attendees are not even a degree....But we do expose them to the theme and get one on one during the activities.

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Yeah and I'm starting to get weary of Jones' increasingly paranoid rants when you visit his website.

I used to believe in this guy and now I seriously wonder about him.

But have to agree that at best the grove would be a leisure and recruiting ground if it is anything. It is too open and too serene to be a place of real debauchery.

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 04:18 PM
link   
As a many-time guest to the grove and city club for that matter I would like to clear the air. The whole idea of Creamation of Care is just a "fake" ritual written, scored, directed, rehearsed and performed by club members. Its an opportunity for those corporate cats who were in High School drama class to be part of a big production, and its a way for artistic professionals to give back to the club. I have been to cocktail parties with THE power elite and you know what they do there? Act like fellas. In the outside world they are constantly under scrutiny. The club FORBIDS the discussion of outside business, networking, etc. An open briefcase is grounds for ejection unless it pertains to club business. The LAST thing these guys want to do is discuss the outside world its the only place where member could care less how powerful you are, how rich you are, etc. The only thing that holds water is what have you done to contribute to the club. Have you written a play? have you performed in a show, have given a lecture, have you helped with the Monterio area benefit performances? Everybody is equal there ('cept for the membership committee) but a lot of them are just low level shmoes and artists in the outside world.

Its just a place where all men can have a few drinks, forget about care, and go "WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" like a drunk frat boy without it being plastered in the newspapers. FYI Steve Miller and Bobby Weir Yes THAT Bobby Weir are members!

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Quote: "implement the plan." -> You are a LOSER!

Get a Life!

top topics

join