It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tears for Fears in Illuminati lol

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I've just been watching VH1, and in a particular scene of the song sowing seeds of love by tears for fears, the illuminati's "eye pyramid" engulfs the whole background of the screen, with 2 ppl singing infront of it. not saying anything in particular, just thought it'd be something to mention

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 09:05 PM
link   
tears for fears is bad news.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 02:33 AM
link   
"its my own desire, its my own remorse"

everybody wants to rule the world.

(except me. i think that would be a total ass pain).

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Can anyone get a screenshot of it?

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuTroll
"its my own desire, its my own remorse"

everybody wants to rule the world.

That's a good point that, i never noticed that. don't listen to the lyrics.
Oh and i'll try and get the video and do a screen dump.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 03:56 AM
link   
NuTroll,

You took the song right out of my moulth. Everybody Whants To Rule The World would be a better song for the Illuminati Eye Pyramid. Considering...or should I say Illuminating......lol

NuTroll

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   
got a problem, i found source for the video but that source doesnt' seem to be there anymore so i can't get the song. basically though, the video does have an illuminati symbol in though, i didnt' check for any other signs, like the owl or anything. but the lyrics say it all really don't they. doubt those two can be just a coincidence, but could be!

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   
What about Devo's little pyramid hats?

They're singing about "cracking the whip" with Illuminati symbols on their heads! Perhaps "Whip It" is a metaphor for enslaving the world under the thumb of the Illuminati!!! Absolutely eeeeeeeeeeevil...

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   
sorry, u'll have to enlighten me on what devo is lol

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   
right... didnt you guys know? If you flash the pyramid/eye symbol around enough, you become part of the illuminati, Im gonna start sellin t-shirts with the illuminati logo on it for $5 a pop.

Cug

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Longy4eva
sorry, u'll have to enlighten me on what devo is lol

Damn youngsters!

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   
yup, i am sry, but can't grow any quicker than i am now! besides, i'd miss out on my youth then
i get sxy young girls now, n dnt get called a perv cos they're my age
but anyway, yeh what is it? flash their logo round enough?interestin theory. mite try it myself n see what happens! lol

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Longy4eva
but anyway, yeh what is it? flash their logo round enough?interestin theory. mite try it myself n see what happens! lol
oh yeah, you know how you always see rappers flashing big handfuls of cash? You would think theyre trying show-off their wealth, but nah theyre trying to show off that pyramid thingy in hopes of becoming: Lil' MC 'Lumminatty ...yo yo yo

Honestly though, I think the eye-in-pyramid symbol is like the om symbol

Lots of people like the symbol and the way it looks, but few have any idea what it actually symbolizes.

[edit on 29-6-2005 by Infamous Zordak9]

[edit on 29-6-2005 by Infamous Zordak9]

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   
its for hinduism if i remember rightly, but god knows what it means in the religion (no pun intended
) lol
omg! 50 cent's in the illuminati! so all the talk bout his soldiers, he's talking about a secret illuminarmy! :O we're doomed! 50's comin 4 us!
lol

new topics

top topics

join