It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is satan redeemable?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   
that's blasphemy! What do you mean satan is not able to die? Are you referring to the war against gog and magog after the 1,000 year reign of Jesus Christ?

Satan will be gone forever after that war against gog and magog. Unless you are saying that satan will still be able to roam on earth after that? Or are you insisting that evil will never go away?

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by DMK25
that's blasphemy! What do you mean satan is not able to die? Are you referring to the war against gog and magog after the 1,000 year reign of Jesus Christ?

Satan will be gone forever after that war against gog and magog. Unless you are saying that satan will still be able to roam on earth after that? Or are you insisting that evil will never go away?

No, He will live forever,,

I don't think that satan has flesh as we do but I do know that he and everyone that Goes to Hell with him will never Die, I'm not talking about the last battle or anything such as that, I'm talking to the fact that satans sprit is the same as ours and it will never Die and He and his followers will have that Burning pain in the Future for ever and Never Die and never have a good day again.......

[edit on 06/22/2005 by jfdarby]

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 11:55 PM
link   
It is really really ironic but all Lucifer has to do is accept christ and repent and he is okay and everything would be okay.

But he hates that God made man in his own image and above angels when they die so he will see fit that he takes the souls of as many as he can and burn forever and ever, never getting used to it and forever is a long long time.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join