It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ten Signs Your Partner Needs A Vacation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 08:00 PM
link   
www.angelfire.com...

(ok, I got flamed last time I tried to post but I am just learning to post links so hopefully, I did this right, if not, just advise me, don't torch me. Thanks)

Ten Signs Your Partner Needs A Vacation

10. Every Tuesday he insists it's his turn to be the siren.
9. He is starting to develop a crush on one of the transvestite hookers he arrested.
8. He wants to transfer to a K-9 unit because he thinks he'd look good in a collar.
7. He wants you to call him "Judge Dredd", and he insists that all suspects should be executed right there on the spot.
6. He talk to himself. Half of him is the "good cop", and the other half is the "bad cop".
5. He keeps asking you if his bullet proof vest makes him look fat.
4. He is exchanging donut recipes with complete strangers.
3. The perpetrators beg him to stop talking about his hemorrhoids.
2. He wants to hear less talk and more music on the police channel.
1. He keeps handcuffing himself by accident!!

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I didn't find that funny. Same old, Same old. Watch Police chief Wiggum in The Simpsons.

Actually the police have respectable jobs, and as keepers of the peace they aren't meant to be moked.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Chill out. Police enjoy jokes, even about themselves. If you check the link it is a police link. It is also a very popular link on police forums. I have more respect for law enforcement and what they do then you will ever know. I am glad though that you seem supported of LE and that is always good in my book. Now try and smile.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   
That was rather amusing
got me giggling anyways

top topics

join