It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attension all writers: I need a staff!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Ok writters! I need a staff of ATS's great writters and more for a group story I plan on making.

We will have about 2 writters, 3 researches, 2 illustraters (there will be some pictures but only like 1 every 3 chapters/ I have 1 illustrater so I just need another), and 3 - 5 people to work on the story line.

We will talk at least 2 times a week about the story, meeting up in some chat (probably Yahoo since I know alot of people have that), and we will all work on the story.

There will be 3 volumes (not big volumes like the harry potter books, just small volumes that join together to become a Da Vinci Code size book)

The basic story line is this:

2 kingdoms, first at war, then join together since both rulers follow the teachings of Master Xin (Shin) Keidan. Xin makes the kingdoms friends, but there is a group of people who are against it. Those people fight the kingdoms, by recruiting the help of rebels across the world. One boy starts off as a rebel with his twin brother, but they both fade apart, the boy going to join the kingdom's side, and his twin going to the rebels side.

Volume 1- Has basicly history of how the kingdoms where at war and goes into detail about the whole history between the kingdoms.

Volume 2- Talks about the joining of the kingdoms and the start of the rebels and the war

Volume 3- Ends the series with the big solution and a big surprise...just gotta think of a surprise...

Heres the fun part (the reason why I need many writters)-

Each chapter will be written by a different writter. Each chapter will be thru the eyes of a different character (main characters only). So we will have 1 person developing each character, working with the writter who will write the chapter about that character.

Now everyone will read the chapters before it is released, and we will all work together to edit it, so it works for everyone.

The artwork is drawn in an interesting style (I have come up with 2 pictures for it in this style). The eyes aren't drawn ( and alot of times the mouth isn't drawn either) and it isn't just one big pictures. Just got a bunch of pictures of each person...you'll get it when I upload the first pic.

The title of the story so far?

From my eyes

So, who wants to work with me on this? I can assure you this will be very fun, and we will all grow closer together...

Plus you guys will love the story once its out...

so...help me on it personages!

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 08:53 PM
link   
No one wants to help?...

That hurts guys...

I laugh when I attempt the fake sadness

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I'd help out but I'm busy with other things. Sorry Rei Rei

Common other personages! Help her out!

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I'm really intrested, my YM screename is navyspetnaz.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Yay I got a response!

Sadly its only 1...

Kyoshi...can it, I don't want your help

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Hey! I'll write!....I have a communication degree.....had to write alot.....u to u me.....I can also do graphics.....(I'm a great researcher)

Faeryland

[edit on 23-6-2005 by Faeryland]

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Shoot, I'll join up too, I could use the experience. Could someone help me though set up a yahoo acct? I dont have one.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
i'm in...

if you need me...

i'll be a writer...

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Thread starter, I have an Idea for your twist ending.

u2u me, and I will be happy to share it, all I ask if you accept it, is to put me on for a writing credit. I don't have much time to write, but I am a hell of a storyteller.

Thanks,

-ADHDsux4me

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Once I reply to a thread, everybody else joins!
jk

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I would be interested in joining your staff, if you still have openings that is. I could try to write for you, because I'm not very good at graphics and such.

Jack

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 08:22 PM
link   
YAY!

Ok to make it easier for me (
Cause I'm so lazy)

Who ever wants to join, U2U me with what ever job you are willing to do

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Err.... I'll help.... I have a great imagination... i could probably write but i'm to lazy.... so I'll just contribute ideas... or make pretty text... *stares at pretty photoshop text*

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I cant, soz mate.

But Im sure others will. So hang on in there.

Or better still keep posting. Good luck.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpr12r
Err.... I'll help.... I have a great imagination... i could probably write but i'm to lazy.... so I'll just contribute ideas... or make pretty text... *stares at pretty photoshop text*

Hmm...sure I'll let you help out

But so help me god if you mention anything about a scythe wielding squirrel I will hit you o_O

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 11:49 PM
link   
no squirrels don'tget scythes... my character does

Squirrels get blown up!

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpr12r
no squirrels don'tget scythes... my character does

Squirrels get blown up!

XD! Thats great..

So yeah you do pretty photoshop text

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I'd love to help out. I don't have a Yahoo account tho. Maybe if we all came together on ATS chat?*sounds hopeful* Oh well, If you don't need me thats fine, if you do I'm going to have to u2u you my ideas. I'd be no good as a writer(I like writing but I usually write 2-3 paragraphs and get stuck
) but I'd do good with the storyline. If you have already started then forget using me. I hope you/we make a very good story!

new topics

top topics

join