It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Beast (Dead Prez)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I understand. Look I will stay out of this because I realized that I was doing something that I am against, and thats not letting people believe what they want to believe, its good to have a variate of opinions and if you feel that your right, more power too you. I would never considered anyone a lunatic for their beliefs except maybe David Icke but i think anyone can relate to me on that, I hold nothing against anyone who researches and believes in the NWO and I am sorry for sticking my head in this thread were it does not belong. ASE I would also like to apologies for sticking up your thread.

BTW the video was good I just did not like the message, but thats just my opinion, and no I am not closed minded.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by iksmodnad
I understand. Look I will stay out of this because I realized that I was doing something that I am against, and thats not letting people believe what they want to believe, its good to have a variate of opinions and if you feel that your right, more power too you. I would never considered anyone a lunatic for their beliefs except maybe David Icke but i think anyone can relate to me on that, I hold nothing against anyone who researches and believes in the NWO and I am sorry for sticking my head in this thread were it does not belong. ASE I would also like to apologies for sticking up your thread.

BTW the video was good I just did not like the message, but thats just my opinion, and no I am not closed minded.

Do you think I like the message any better? Do you think I like taking part in something that may take a sitting president down? But if it must be done, then lets get to it!

People have a right to believe anything they like, thats the beauty of life. But, when their belife is dangerious to others and themselves they need to be made aware of it, one way or the other.

As far as sticking your head into this thread, well, it was started for YOU, and others like you who need to see the NON CNN, FOX opinion. Your opinion is just as importaint as mine or Simon Gray, or anyone else who has the gumpsion to post a reply. To that, my hat is off to you
At least you made the effort to throw your two cents in. Thanks

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join