It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Beast (Dead Prez)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   
for some reason I can't find this particulair Dead Prez song on any album or lyrics site. Was it a b side or something? Yeah, Windows movie maker is pretty cool. I had an idea to further expant the Conspiracy Theory School House Rocks cartoon spoof(or something akin to the cartoon short in Bowling for Columbine) with a flash animation comedy short refering all the top conspiracy theories and how it ties to the White House. Where did that bombing of protestors footage come from, never seen that.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by 8bitagent
for some reason I can't find this particulair Dead Prez song on any album or lyrics site. Was it a b side or something? Yeah, Windows movie maker is pretty cool. I had an idea to further expant the Conspiracy Theory School House Rocks cartoon spoof(or something akin to the cartoon short in Bowling for Columbine) with a flash animation comedy short refering all the top conspiracy theories and how it ties to the White House. Where did that bombing of protestors footage come from, never seen that.

It wasnt Dead Prez, it was "Paris". My mistake. I corrected it in a eairlier post and on the vid.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I listen to alot of dead prez, all of their lyrics are kinda anti government and what not. One of my favorite songs is Propaganda, check that one out.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Had to hand you the vote on that one Seeing Eye. Excellent piece!

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Well All Seeing Eye, you've managed to get my attention again. I have to admit, I have had blinders on for many years, and am being educated daily. I've learned a great deal of information here at ATS.... Thank you all!! And, as I become more educated, I'm at awe to think this could be going on. To be in such a state of not knowing what one can do. Our Country is at the hand of evil dictatorship and we all need to be awakened... through videos, postings and spreading of the facts, many can make a difference. Your Video is Great and Very Powerful. We need to keep it going, making sure it's reaching those who need proof. I've had the opportunity to show your video to my son, who I found showing it to others, with him stopping it to explain it. That gave me a good feeling... We need to reach the young along with everyone else. Keep up the Good Fight, you are an inspiration.... Thank you!!

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I'm not a fan of that kind of music, but you are right it did fit your lil movie. I think you did and awesome job and you are very talented. Keep up the good work.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Ya should redo the video with clips from Martial Law 9/11, as that definately fits in with the theme of the song. Anyone kno wof any other rap songs or other genres that reference popular conspiracy theory bad guys and buzz words?

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   
This video disgust me, comparing anyone to hitler is just wrong. Hopefully in time people will realize there is no NWO. I can't change minds its something that people will have to realize someday when they are 90 years old siting on thire rocking chair and realize how much time they spent researching into something that never happened.

BTW if bush uses propaganda to get support, then this video is just the same thing but for the opposite cause.

[edit on 24-6-2005 by iksmodnad]

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   
very sobering vid, nice work.......I'd suggest you take out the pics of bush giving the hook 'em horns sign, its just a college football thing, well documented the day those pics were taken, there was a UT marching band there....and the righ arm up was obviously just a coincedence that he was moving his arm, and the pic was snapped at that time....

and what does the lizard dude have to do with the vid, I'm just curious

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   

reptilian aliens, made famous by the man who claims hes the son of god .. David Icke.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   
The picture of Quetzalcoaltl is included as a reference to a bloodthirsty god who demands human sacrifices. It is only a side note that he is also called the “cloud serpent" and nothing to do with David Icke. If you noticed a connection, that was entirely up to you.

weber.ucsd.edu...

www.rjames.com...

www.cc.ku.edu...

deoxy.org...

frontpage2000.nmia.com...

www.mexconnect.com...

www.crystalinks.com...

To our brain washed, zombized Masonic brethren, think what you like. I happen to agree with Paris’s position on secret societies.

If it walks, talks, acts and smells like Hitler, what would you call it?

Iksmodnad, if the truth hurts, tough. Get over it! Have a nice day!

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Don't worry I'll be making a video of my own.

Thank you for letting me believe what I want though, I admire that.

www.crystalinks.com...
the thing on the right is defiantly a reptilian depiction.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I think a much better video of this sort would show how harmful corporations are to people of developing countries and how they are in the pockets of the governmentl, the Bush family ties to the Nazis, CIA coverups, etc. Things that are proven and make sense.

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
very sobering vid, nice work.......I'd suggest you take out the pics of bush giving the hook 'em horns sign, its just a college football thing, well documented the day those pics were taken, there was a UT marching band there....and the righ arm up was obviously just a coincedence that he was moving his arm, and the pic was snapped at that time....

That's David Icke crap thrown in. The good thing for the globalists is that political activism and conspiracy theorists have been marred by so much disinformation(there was never a plane hitting the pentagon! reptillians control the world!) that the real facts that matter all get made to seem looney tunes.

the truth is less fanciful but all the more real than the mor eout there conspiracy stuff.

Originally posted by iksmodnad
This video disgust me, comparing anyone to hitler is just wrong. Hopefully in time people will realize there is no NWO. I can't change minds its something that people will have to realize someday when they are 90 years old siting on thire rocking chair and realize how much time they spent researching into something that never happened.

BTW if bush uses propaganda to get support, then this video is just the same thing but for the opposite cause.

Well there may be no "new world order" that fits the popular conspiracy theorists...but are you saying there is no absolute evil being perpetrated by Bush and his ilk? I guess Prescot Bush had nothing to do with the Nazis, thr Bush' were never members of Skull and Bones, Rumsfeld's Brchtel never privatized 3rd world country water, corporations with heavy corporate welfare from the government dont exploit 3rd world slave labor, Bush and his cronies never stood to gain from 9/11, there's nothing fishy about the official 9/11 story, and a lone nut acting alone killed JFK.

Nope, nothing like that. It may not be an NWO, but it would truly be in the realm of opulant fantasy to dismiss everything and think these are saints were dealing with, that run the world.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Are all those things you said bush did fact, or conspiracy?

joi

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Rock on A.S.E. !
Great video!
It definitely send out a strong message!

----------------------------------------
Im not a liberal..Im a libertarian, so bite me!

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Are all those things you said bush did fact, or conspiracy?

They are, IN FACT, Conspiracy FACT! To answer your question, YES!

If you dont belive us, do the research yourself! If you need help, just ask. But dont bother asking your brethren, they have been hoodwinked just like everyone else..................

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Lol.

Who next 2pac!

Anyway keep up the good work all seeing.

I ve heard of Paris, great artist, but young jezzy and gucii man are a bit better. Or immortal technique.

The vids good, but im sure it can be betterd.

As they say, stay tuned.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Paris is an artist that I have admired for along time, Along with other bands like Immortal Technique, dead prez, The Coup, and various others. I'd be fully in support of an ATS interview/guest appearance. That would totally rock my world.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   

What exactly is Conspiracy fact?

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 08:26 AM
link   

What exactly is Conspiracy fact?

In this case it means there is a conspiracy that can be proven to be fact in an unbias court. Conspiracy means when two or more people plot to do evil. This has been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. The problem is that the conspirators also own the media and judiciary and manipulate public opinion by saying conspiracies are luni tunes.

The congress of the united states even confirmed that the Kennedy assasination was in fact, a conspiracy, making it a conspiracy fact. But, because the media was bought off this was swept under the rug and all the main players were once again protected by a corrupted system. Just because you dont hear something on CNN or Fox dosnt mean it isnt real, it just means they dont want you to know about it. Michael Jackson, OJ Simpson, Lacy Peterson, The Gulf War are importaint but only diversions to what is really going on.

The Nazi scientists were busy during WWII learning how to manipulate public opinion and use it to thier advantage for thier war effort and to control the population. We called it propaganda, the german people called it the media. Nothing has changed.

Do a key word search for "Operation Paper Clip". It is a covert operation where our home grown nazies brought back 3000 war trophy nazies and incorperated them into the amercana. It is a virus that cought on in corparate america.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join