It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did anyone ever see this Poll? Wow!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   
The poll is real, I remember voting in it last fall, many of the voters came from letsroll911.org. Anyone who does not believe our own government was involved in the attacks is not paying attention and probably relies only on the news from CNN and NBC. A few things to ponder:

- Why did the WTC buildings fall at the exact speed of gravity (there was no pancake effect people)? Why do building engineers and firefighters all over the world doubt that the plane crashes and subsequent fires were capable of bringing down the towers?

- Why did WTC building 7, which sustained little damage from the towers collapsing, drop perfectly into its own footprint, the evening of 9/11. It looked like a perfect controlled demolition, footage here: wtc7.net.

- In 1945 a U.S. Air Force bomber crashed into the upper floors of the Empire State Building while flying in heavy fog. The building had damage to three floors and a fire that was quickly put out.

- Why was all debris from the WTC area tagged with GPS location devices while being transferred to the holding area that had been setup at a NYC landfill? Why then was all of the steel from the WTC buildings shipped overseas and immediately sold for scrap? I guess it contained to value for an investigation, oh wait, there was no investigation...

The only other info I can pass on that may help our sheeple to understand, is to google for Operation Northwoods. Our government planned to use remote controlled aircraft in a terror attack in the 1960's to create support for a war against Cuba. JFK told the Joint Chiefs (who had come up with the idea) that it would not happen... You can read about it on many law school websites...

Wake up people, the truth is hard to face, but if we don't deal with it now, it will be much, much more difficult to in the future. Also, with this Downing Street Memo and impeachment talks, expect another govt. sponsored terror attack in the near future...

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlwaysLearning
Why won't they tell us who benefitted from the put options? As they say, find out who benefitted and you'll know who's responsible.

Another good point, the put options... Hmm, kinda strange that there's been no talk of them since 9/11 in the mainstream media, and, they could so easily be investigated.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com... a thread I made regarding proof that CNN lied about building 7

[edit on 20-6-2005 by NoJustice]

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by CyberSEAL
The poll is real, I remember voting in it last fall, many of the voters came from letsroll911.org. Anyone who does not believe our own government was involved in the attacks is not paying attention and probably relies only on the news from CNN and NBC. A few things to ponder:

- Why did the WTC buildings fall at the exact speed of gravity (there was no pancake effect people)? Why do building engineers and firefighters all over the world doubt that the plane crashes and subsequent fires were capable of bringing down the towers?

Well I'm guessing that the whole WTC was wired long before 911, FEMA went in on the 10th and place the actual charges.

- Why did WTC building 7, which sustained little damage from the towers collapsing, drop perfectly into its own footprint, the evening of 9/11. It looked like a perfect controlled demolition, footage here: wtc7.net.

Read above. It was exactly a perfectly controlled demolition.

- In 1945 a U.S. Air Force bomber crashed into the upper floors of the Empire State Building while flying in heavy fog. The building had damage to three floors and a fire that was quickly put out.

Interesting, how much fuel can it carry, and how much did it weigh??

I'm guessing its more??? So how can 2 planes that weigh less than a AF bomber bring down 3 buildings in one day. Its ludacrus to even think about believing the official story................Much like the JFK assassination.

- Why was all debris from the WTC area tagged with GPS location devices while being transferred to the holding area that had been setup at a NYC landfill? Why then was all of the steel from the WTC buildings shipped overseas and immediately sold for scrap? I guess it contained to value for an investigation, oh wait, there was no investigation...

Yep thats right, no investigation and all the stuff about the steel IS FACT. There is no conspiracy theory here. ITS FACT.

The only other info I can pass on that may help our sheeple to understand, is to google for Operation Northwoods. Our government planned to use remote controlled aircraft in a terror attack in the 1960's to create support for a war against Cuba. JFK told the Joint Chiefs (who had come up with the idea) that it would not happen... You can read about it on many law school websites...

You might be more interested in the banks more than just one operation. Its the entire global banking system that controls EVERYTHING. When the US citizens realise this attack was directly developed to create a WAR it "may" be too late to do something. Remember how profitable war is............Kill the banks, its inevitable.

Wake up people, the truth is hard to face, but if we don't deal with it now, it will be much, much more difficult to in the future. Also, with this Downing Street Memo and impeachment talks, expect another govt. sponsored terror attack in the near future...

It would not suprise me if the memo came from someone close to the banking system.............................also WAKE UP PEOPLE!

I hate to impose but it is not the government's who pull the strings. Follow the money trail and at the end of it you will find a bank. The federal reserve is owned by Bankers of England.

War is very profitable indeed, GW didn't have a choice in 9/11 thats why he does nothing in the classroom, he knew he was powerless. I guess he played in to the bankers hands when he created his coalition of the willing to invade Iraq, he either just got played for a fool by the bankers or he willingly went to war, only this is exactly what the bankers wanted either way they made a profit, see how the bankers ALWAYS come out on top.

peace

[edit on 20/6/05 by Hunting Veritas]

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Now all we need to do is unelect the bankers.

Sadly, even if everyone were to accept the truth that they are nothing but slaves, what could be done? It's not like we can "march on the bankers". The ruling elite has an army with some highly advanced stuff. The majority of UFO sightings are not alien encounters.

I tell ya though, this is going to get really interesting. I can't wait till they get tired of playing the terrorist card though. It's getting old. Everyone knows that terrorism was fostered by the CIA since 1953. Referring here to the coup against Iranian Premier Mohammad Mossadeq. Which, incidentally, wasn't too far after the end of WWII.

We'll see. I think it's supposed to be fear and terror by space rocks next. Communism, Nazism, Terrorism, oh my.

*Yawn*

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lecky

I have a hard time believing Bush has ties with 911 myself, it's too horrendous for me to even fathom.

This is why it's possible to perform attacks like this. Cognitive dissonance takes over. A person who grows up believing their government is incapable of evil will simply not believe a conspiracy theory in which national leaders are complicit in killing Americans.

But do you think that the man who lied, lied, and lied to start the Iraq war, in which 1,700 Americans have been killed, over 10,000 wounded, with anywhere from 20,000 - 100,000 Iraqis have been killed, not to mention the Afghanistan civilian deaths, (+/- 10,000) minds a little blood on his hands to get what he wants?

It makes me ill that he used our country's fear post 911 to further his agenda, I can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth about Iraq.

It's hard to believe any word that comes out of his mouth. It took me awhile to realize it, but 9/11 - as reported by the government - is a total myth. The truth is that the US was attacked by the US, as a means of destroying America as we know it and kicking off the energy wars.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   
For those of you on this thread that have questioned the Current Administration's involvement, ask yourself why Marvin Bush's Security Company (which was contracted to handle security at the WTC complex literally to the date of 9-11) pulled the bomb sniffing dogs out of ths building the weekend before 9-11, despite an elevated threat assesment.

Ask yourself alot of questions actually, why did Condiliar Rice call her long friend, Willie Brown, mayor of SF to warn him not to fly that day? Why wouldn't the 9-11 Committee allow the Firefighters to testify? Why would we fly the rest of the Bin Laden family out of the US, then deny the flight took place? Why was the CIA meeting with Osama Bin Laden weeks before 9-11 in an American Hospital in Dubai? Who was meeting with the Senate Intelligence Committee the morning of 9-11, and why did he wire Mohamed Atta $100,000 just before that? Why did NORAD release an erroneous time line for their activities on 9-11? Why did one of the Airport Tower Employees run aorund cutting up the security tapes from the airport with a pair of scissors and literally depositing them in seperate trash cans. Who told NORAD to stand down, even though they knew for hours that morning. How did Bush "see the first plane hit on television" when it hadn't even been released yet? Why does the only video we have of Bin Laden admitting his responsibility for 9-11, after he denied his involvement, feature a large black man who doesn't even really look like Bin Laden. Why did we turn down at least four offeres of his extridition from The Sudan, Egypt and other countries, including Afghanistan? Why was UNOCAL lobbying congress to bomb Afghanistan nearly a full year before 9-11? Why was Dick Cheney meeting with congress to seek approval for use of chemical weapons in Iraq? Why the hell are we in Iraq in the first place?
Ask yourself some other questions while you're at it...
Why didn't we line up Prescott Bush and Allen Dulles, and Rockefeller, and all the other folks who supported Nazi Germany after thousands upon thousands of Americans died, in front of a firing squad and executed them for high treason? Instead we made them heros. Why was the man who shot Reagan a long time Bush Family friend? Cooincidence? Why does Bush's name keep cropping up when you dig into the Kennedy Shootings? Who the hell are the Bush's anyway? The more you read up on them, the more you begin to understand the concerns of many of here on this board.
Why would they lie to you? If you were brought up, and spent all your life on the wrong side of a fence, would you ever know it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join