It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boeing 757-200 crash into Pentagon. But where is the Jet?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 07:43 AM
link   
www.asile.org...

What really happened that day.

Is there some crucial peice of evidence missing? Judge for yourself...

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 08:12 AM
link   
i've looked into this alot and i believe it wasn't hit via a boeing. My theory is that it was a bomb inside the pentagon caused the explosion,but im still looking into this. A boeing would make a hell of alot my damage. Just look at the pictures on that site, do you really think a boeing caused that?? it should of atleast damage the whole side, not just the first row.

I remember watching the events one sept 11th and the reporter at the pentagon heard "a loud nose" but no one saw a "plane hit".

What happened to the black box then? I don't think they even bothered to look for it. The first thing the investigators would do is find the black box.(The black box is the most important thing as it records radio and info about the plane). The black box from the WTC site was found and the plane which crashed in the field was found, but how come we never heard about the pentagon black box??

If anyone here has info about the pentagon attack and what happened about the black box, please send to me. Thank you

what are your views on the pentagon attack??

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Wow man,
Is it true that the part that actually got hit by the "Plane" as they say, was going to be renovated?

Guerilla

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Just do a search on google. You'll find site after site with all kinds of pictures and reports. No shortage of evidence at all that something happened, but NO PLANE. So far I can't even find a piece of a plane.

I can't see how this can be denied.

If someone can even find decent evidence in support of these claims post them, cause all I can find so far is proof against it so far.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Last years design and construction magazine had several issues which detailed the reconstruction of the pentagon. They showed before and after photos, some showed parts of the jet deep inside the structures. I am a subscriber. It didn't look like it was faked. The jet was obliterated.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Malsua
Look at this picture.

Check out this thread from a while back, pretty informative.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

WilliamOneSac posted some really good pic's in the original post.

Eyewitness account - criticalthrash.com... - Link provided by Bob88

[Edited on 12-8-2003 by ProudAmerican]

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 09:20 AM
link   
The plane hit the bottom the the pentagon. Now there should be an impact marks on the ground. There SHOULD be plane wrecked on the lawn, but there isn't.Also what happend to the bodies of the passengers?? are we meant to believe that all the bodies turned into dust?? I don't think so somehow

What happened to the black box? thats the key thing here, if there is a black box, then there was a plane. The black box is the only part of the plane which never gets damaged.

So find the black box and you find out what happened.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I was posting in an earlier thread on this topic. I don't think that there was an explosion from inside...as you do see in the photograph a blur of light fly toward the Pentagon building. It looked more like a missile, this has been put forward in the otehr thread with a link to a website detailing this theory.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 09:44 AM
link   
just one question,
were there any people working in the pentagon at the time, and if so how many people was it that died?

Guerilla

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Just readin the other thread about this topic. It is possiable that there was a missile because this is the type of damage a missile would do.

Everyone can clearly see that a plane would do more damage. Im going to hunt down and see if there was a black box found at the site. Is there anyone i could contact to see what happened to the black box?? or would it all be "hush hush"?

[Edited on 12-8-2003 by infinite]

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 09:50 AM
link   
What's really interesting and often overlooked in this case is, if it wasn't a plan that hit the Pentagon...what happened to the 747 that was supposed to have hit the Pentagon? what happened to the people on board?

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Thats a good point. They could have been moved somewhere else and told not to speak about what happen. They could be living under new names or they could have been killed off. You know where i can get the passenger list for that flight??

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 09:57 AM
link   
cooltech.iafrica.com...

very detailed on the pentagon attack.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 10:39 AM
link   
www.cnn.com...

Above is the passenger list for flight 77. There were 64 people on board, including crew. All are said to have been killed,but there was no bodies at the site of the crash. I read a theory were the plane was saved and the 64 people are under witness protection. Why didn't they just say that then if this is the case?? why say a plane has hit the pentagon???

As i said in an early post, i am tracking down the black box of flight 77. I have reads a couple of articles about the pentagon attack and they hardly touch on the black box. In one article it just says "black box searched underway" and there's no follow on to this article.

Eveything about the pentagon attack is "hush,hush" and its impossible to find answers to my questions. If anyone here has info regarding flight 77, feel free to contact me.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 11:05 AM
link   
This is a re-hash of past re-hashes....
Does it matter? No. Why? Cuase we are all only going to believe that which we want to believe happened on that terrible day......

"Flight 77 Mystery A Disinformation Campaign"
www.scoop.co.nz...

"Hunting the Boeing"
www.snopes.com...

You see, the problem to me is not what hit the Pentagon, not what hit the Twin Towers.....but what was the underline implications of such an attack and who was really behind it.
What did what and cant find such and such is meaningless. Many people died that day. Look to the reasons not the tools used. There are so many theories on this day that it is simply not funny.

regards
seekerof

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 11:09 AM
link   
who do you think is behind it? Theres alot of people how have alot to gain out of this. If America was attacked then Bush could conduct a war in the middle east. The illumanti could start a push for power. Its sad to see that thousands had to die because of a small group wanting power.

[Edited on 12-8-2003 by infinite]

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Seekerof,

Finding the tools used can lead to the source of the tools. The source of the tools is undoubtedly the holder of the reason for their use.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 11:13 AM
link   
All the tools have been provided for in the forums: Secret Societies and NWO luke.

Same applies for you infinite.

regards
seekerof

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 11:47 AM
link   
So what.
What could be the reason for these events?.

What effect would destroying the WTC have?,on who
how and why?.

What effect would destroying the pentagon have?,on
who,how and why?.

Forget about terrorism for a minute,forget about patriotism for a minute,and think about it.

Looks like a power struggle to me.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 11:57 AM
link   
This site is the most stupid one Ive come across in my search for info on 9/11 and the possibility that the US gov was behind it. Even as one who believes that our gov played a huge role in it, this site goes beyond retardation. Even many other theorists agree.

First off, people saw the plane. People witnessed the plane clipping lights, doing aerial acrobatics when it turned midair and hit the pentagon. Thousands witnessed it. The heard the planes screaming engines and turned in surprise. A missle would have gone too fast to see. it would have been a streak of light.

Second, the pictures are misleading. The stupid pentalawn crap is ridiculous. First of all, where were the planes int he world trade center? Couldnt see them because they were in little itsy bitsy pieces. Inside the building. Th lawn? if anyone was in the army, then you know military fastidiousness with lawn care. The lawn wouldnt have had scorch marks on it because the time of contact with the plane and lawn was so short, almost miliseconds. Count also that military lawn grooming is obesessive, and, being early in the morning, was more than likely covered with dew and water, from sprinklers and humidity. The brief contant with plane engines and the like would have only eveporated the water. Also, there is a huge concrete sidewalk that surrounds the penmtagon( I know this cuz I was stationed outside DC for mechanics school, I went up there a few times to explore the capitol, the Pentagon being one of my stops.) it is wide enough distance between the pentagon and the lawn, that the lawn probably wont have much wreckage on it.

Consider also the construction of the pentagon. Different from the WTC, which is glass and steel, hence, why the buildings seemd to eat up the planes, and wreckage scattered everywhere. The pentagon id fortified concrete and stone. Thick. Built to witstand bomb blasts. However, the outer ring, where the low level smucks all work, isnt as fortified as the inner rings, which lead to the underground bunkers where the real juice is. The plane, lightweight aluminum, would have basically accordioned, pusing inward, wings folding, and disintigrating.

The pictures are misleading as well. In those pics, I cant make anything out, with everything charred and broken, and all that smoke, They are too blurry, i cant make the building out, let alone a plane. Of course youre not going to see a plane. Cant really see much of anything. The angles dont show a good distance, and this guys dimensions on plane to building reltionship are also misleading.

Bottom line, this site is a bunch of crap. And an insult to people trying to uncover the real truth. Folks, a plane did hit the pentagon. People saw it. Hell, my buddies wife works across the street from it, she was having a cup of coffee before starting work at 10, and she heard a loud thundering rumble and the scream of a plane, which scared her, and she looked up, and lo and behold, almost jumped, the thing went flying by and the last thing she saw was the planes ass. Thousands of people on the freeways saw it too.

Flight 77 should be looked at for many reasons, this sint one of them. The real issues with flight 77 are:

1. hijacked confirmed for an hour after the first plane hit the WTC, 45 minutes after the second plane hot and terrorism was confirmed, seen to make a 180 degree turn back to the capitol, and not an alarm sounded, no buildings evacuated, no fighter jets scrambled from Andrews airforce base.
2. The pentagon is equipped with a surface to air missile battery for exactly these reasons, yet it wasnt powered up or even looked at ( I know PERSONALLY this is true, they have some mean missiles at the Pentagon)
3.Even without flight 77 transponder, it wasnt onvisible, it could have been picked up, was, by all the zillion radar stations inbetween its turn and the capitol. Many radar stations did infact, and the course was pretty clear: it was headed towards the capitol, after two planes, hijack confirmed, crashed into the world trade center.
4. Planes were finally scrambled.from Lnagley, 170 miles away from the capitol, about 7 minutes before the plane hit. And Andrews Airforce base, home of Air Force 1, loaded with figters jets, was not activated and scrambled, even though it was not only in thier capability, but thier mission.

These are the things to look at, not this idiot frenchmans absurd theory about missiles. I suppose I should expect better from the french, staunchly anti American as they have been for the past few decades, i would have thought them capable of giving a better and far more impressive spin on things.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join