It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FAKE TERROR - THE ROAD TO DICTATORSHIP

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2002 @ 08:46 AM
link   
It's the oldest trick in the book, dating back to Roman times; creating the enemies you need.

Here is the rest of the article:
www.whatreallyhappened.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2002 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Tru tru and thrice tru

posted on Sep, 10 2002 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Surrender the Republic? LOL!! There hasn't been a republican form of government here in decades!
Ignorance. Ignoring the facts and the evidence that would cause one to realize reality.

410(k)'s and cable T.V. Take those away and then people will sit up and get mad.

posted on Sep, 10 2002 @ 05:48 PM
link   
That website has the worst bull# stories on it. It is totally anti-american. It is not even located in the US. People who actually believe in that # have their eyes closed.

posted on Sep, 10 2002 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Goes without saying. These people who read and believe that garbage, which has no veriviable evidence of anything, are the same people that demand all proof from the government, classified and all.

posted on Sep, 10 2002 @ 07:04 PM
link   
What's wrong with demanding evidence TC? - esp. classified

Many read/hear/see and believe garbage everyday. And it doesn't all come from sites such as this.

I read the article, it's ok - but I like THIS one better

www.propagandamatrix.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2002 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Wanting proof is ok, wanting to see a bit of evidence is nice, but it isn't always possible. All the evidence pointes to the fact that our enemy has attacked us, yet people want the government to PROVE it didn't do it itself. Can you prove that you aren't a member of a terrorist organization? I can't either. As a matter of fact, according to that FBI pamphlet that someone posted on another thread, I am a prime suspect, as I have studied the Constitution as well as other writings by the founding fathers for years, and I know our rights are violated on a constant basis, and by asking them by what authority they make contact with this citizen, I not only iritate the piss out of them, but now I become a terrorist suspect. Does this mean that I'm a terrorist? Of course not, unless you count my style of driving terrifying to others!

While the government, as well as the power behind the government, are pretty low-life crooks, I don't think that automatically makes them the prime suspect for the attacks. I think in this case, the obvious suspects are the enemy, and for the obvious reasons. So demanding the government to prove it isn't the terrorist is asking a little too much. Besides, those who think it is the terrorist would just say the evidence was falsified!

posted on Sep, 10 2002 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Woah...slow down TC. I'm not an advocator nor believer of that particularly nauseating conspiracy theory, and perhaps should have stated as such in my last post. My apologies.

@

posted on Sep, 11 2002 @ 08:36 AM
link   
TC,

This is in reference to your response about the article on "Fake Terror". I do not have references for many of the claims of the article, but I do know when we were in the Gulf at the beginning of the war, Iraq sent approximately 80 AMERICAN-MADE F16's to Iran for safe haven. The U.S. provided F16's, chemical-biological(C-B) weaponry and technology, and .50 caliber machine guns to Iraq during their war with Iran, during the Reagan-Bush Administration. Saddam was shady then, and WE GAVE him technology to create weapons of mass-destruction, via C-B materials.

Also under the Reagan-Bush Administration, we gave another one of our dreaded enemies training in special warfare, anti-aircraft missiles(Stingers), small-arm weapons, and an estimated 6 billion dollars in operating costs. Who? Osama bin Laden and the Al Qaeda terrorist network. They were called "freedom fighters" then, or "mujahudeen".

Let me be "fair and balanced" like Fox News(what- the f$%k-ever). Under the Clinton-Gore Administration, we were handed Osama on a platter by the Sudan. For whatever reason Clinton did not take the offer and we thanked the Sudan by bombing a pharmaceutical plant in their country, that had no traces of C-B materials.

I do not know if our country had a hand in planning the 9/11 attacks. I believe we could have done things years ago, to prevent the people we are blaming for it, however.

posted on Sep, 11 2002 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Hitler ordered the burning of the Reichstag so he could raise public support for greater power and to move against minority poliical and religeous groups.Though I don't support 9/11 conspiracy,demonising your enemy is not without precedent.Before 1920 every combatant in every conflict was accused of rape and infanticide.We won't believe that Saddam eats babies these days so we are led to believe we are under imminant threat.Hi by the way this my first post.

posted on Sep, 12 2002 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by hadid
TC,

This is in reference to your response about the article on "Fake Terror". I do not have references for many of the claims of the article, but I do know when we were in the Gulf at the beginning of the war, Iraq sent approximately 80 AMERICAN-MADE F16's to Iran for safe haven. The U.S. provided F16's, chemical-biological(C-B) weaponry and technology, and .50 caliber machine guns to Iraq during their war with Iran, during the Reagan-Bush Administration. Saddam was shady then, and WE GAVE him technology to create weapons of mass-destruction, via C-B materials.

Replace " F-16 " by "Mig-29 " and " Mirage F-1 & 2000. "

posted on Sep, 12 2002 @ 06:26 PM
link   
yeah, I nearly certain that Iraq doesn't have F16s or ever had them. They have/had what UP said.

posted on Sep, 12 2002 @ 07:34 PM
link   
They did not have F-16's. What NBC material did we give them? I know we gave them CN and CS gases, but what other chemicals and what biological agents were given them?

Ne sweat, @uror@. I find the conspiracy "nauseating" as well, but probably for different reasons than you. I suppose conspiracy notions belong in a conspiracy website. Wait a minute.....!?!

posted on Sep, 13 2002 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I'm not sure about the 9/11 conspiracy, but the war on terrorism is very convenient. I'll play the devil's advocate on this one and say that the government is plotting to become an oligarchy or dictatorship...

It's a war that the government can fight for decades and in doing so, strip American citizens, slowly but surely, of their liberties. They can fill our heads with propaganda (see all those TV ads Wednesday), so that people who disagree or question the government are looked up as "Un-American" and can be jailed without the disapproval of citizens. This could possibly lead to the censorship or banning of any written text or speech that can be viewed as treasonous or anti-American. It has already brought upon tighter security regulations and the Patriot Act, which compromise our privacy.

And what if this goes deeper (puppet masters)? G.W. Bush was put in office against popular vote (I know electoral votes count and popular vote means squat, but bear with me). He, Clinton (who backs G.W. in these military actions and who had bin Laden in the palm of his hand) and G. H. W. Bush (who launched the War on Drugs, which supposedly was another plot by the government concocted to give us the shaft and line their pockets with gold) are all *allegedly* members of the Skull & Bones. If the Skull & Bones (or NWO or Illuminati or whoever it may be) have the government in their palm, then one could assume that these secret societies have had this plot brewing for years. G. H. W. Bush failed to eliminate the threat of Hussein and Clinton failed to eliminate the threat of bin Laden so that they could be used as faces of evil to rally American support against. The government launches the 9/11 attack (using controlled demolitions to bring down the WTC buildings) and the plan is hatched.

I know you've all read that stuff on a thousand websites, but I'm just trying to reiterate how the pieces fit together very well. The actions our government takes as this war progresses and after it ends will be the ultimate evidence of whether this is a legitimate war against the evil and danger that is terrorism or a scheme to use our comfortable and complacent nature against us and take away our freedom.

posted on Sep, 13 2002 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Former USSR sold Mig 21/23/29 to Irak.
India and China sold them : Mig 21

France sold them : Mirage 3, Mirage 5, Mirage F-1. I don't remember if they sold them Mirage 2000, but I'm pretty sure they did it.

Irak bought also some France-British SEPECAT Jaguar, but just a few.

But the USA NEVER sold them any F-16 or others fighters !

[Edited on 13-9-2002 by ultra_phoenix]

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 10:36 PM
link   
History and truth will be forgotten. Those who look back will be call revisionists.
Noone bothers to truly look into the causes of all our wars and so the plan continues even out in the open.

How truly dumb the masses are. And it takes a strong leader like Bush or Arnold to show the path to the thousand points of light.

It is our oath

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by EPLURIBUSUNUM
And it takes a strong leader like Bush or Arnold to show the path to the thousand points of light.

It is our oath

Are you serious? Don't tell me you actually believe that bunch of crap you wrote.

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 11:03 PM
link   
check out the link above to this website. I like the way all the cool stuff is censored out. Makes it look authentic.

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
While the government, as well as the power behind the government, are pretty low-life crooks, I don't think that automatically makes them the prime suspect for the attacks.

The point is that we have to continue to make the government's life uncomfortable...We have to keep asking them questions about what it is they *are* doing so as to keep them honest enough to *not* become those very same terrorists.

It's not just the Rights themselves that have been attacked...It's also through centuries-long planning & manipulation that our very desire to take action on the *duties & responsiblilities* that go with those Rights that has been attacked.

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
I find the conspiracy "nauseating" as well, but probably for different reasons than you. I suppose conspiracy notions belong in a conspiracy website. Wait a minute.....!?!

Was it my imagination or did I just see a lightbulb flash above that marine's cap in your avatar-pic?...

Originally posted by suomynonA
The actions our government takes as this war progresses and after it ends will be the ultimate evidence of whether this is a legitimate war...

I just had to mention one other major point you missed that seems to be "too convenient" to disprove a "conspiratorial origin":
How did the Patriot Act get submitted (& then pushed through Congress without even giving them a chance to read & debate it) so quickly after 9/11? How could it get drafted so quickly? Answer: It didn't. It was already written up & waiting to be used as another excuse for "them" to use another few pages of the Constitution to wipe their @$$3$ with. I would be surprised if Bush himself actually read (& *understood*!) the whole thing before he pushed it through.

Originally posted by EPLURIBUSUNUM
It is our oath

Bush (& too many other Office-Holders in the government) broke his (their) oath the minute he (they) signed his (their) first piece of paper in Office...Or aren't you aware of what the Constitution says?

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Once again, the declaration of ignorance...

And the 9/11 terrorists defying the laws of physics...

Anytime the "official party line" can be disproved with the the laws of physics is the time to wake up & realize that they've never stopped lying to the entire nation & the rest of the world...And the sickening thing is, there's too many people stupid enough to believe in those lies. BTW, I've read those threads & have comments there too...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join