It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Summary of Government Control and Media Collaboration

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I believe the news will not step on the U.S. Governments toes for the most part, that's why you got what happened with Newsweek a couple of weeks ago. They also lied about that NFL player dying in Afghanistan, they said he was killed by enemies but it turned out to be friendly fire that after the poor family kicked and screamed enough it was revealed.

Yeah sure you may get stories like the one where Bush didn't really go to war or whatever that was. But what about stories like the Galley Poll they took in New York. Never heard of it did you? well it said more than 50% of people in New York City believed Bush was involved with 9/11. It's not always what they do report it's what they don't. But I wouldn't be surprised that the BBC does similar things to their people and either give half truths or lies and I know they are trying to brainwash them with terror just like the American News does.

And in 2004 Peter Jennings did this report about about JFK. He first said that 2/3rds of the American people believe in a conspiracy and he did his best to try to prove there wasn't one. Well he had to lie to do that, he covered up parts of certain tapes and only showed the parts that would help his story and left parts out that wouldn't. He tried to say that "back and to the left" doesn't matter because it has no indication of where the shot came from even though 100% of the Dallas Doctors and people that are educated in that field said otherwise. Total fabricated lies, you can see it in this documentary www.mindtoysrus.com...

I don't try to keep up with news on TV very much for the most part because I don't feel like being lied to all day, but I do end up watching it some. I think newspapers are a little more reliable. But just think outside the box for a second, they have to power to make you think whatever they want you to think. If they tell you there's a high terror alert in New York City and you're in New York City you're going to be scared to death. If they tell you there are big bad terrorists out there out to get your city, you'd probably run to another city. I mean there was a terror alert put out for a city shortly after 9/11 that had nothing more than a Wal-mart in it. They said the terrorists would have nothing to attack but the Wal-mart if they wanted to fly a plane into it. Why would the terrorists go after a 1,000 person if that city like this seriously? I think it's more like Big Brother wanting people in the big cities and little bitty towns to be afraid.

There's a book made by a Government agent in 1990 that said towards the end of the century there would be school shootings hyped up on the news and it would be a pretense to get stronger gun control laws into place. You know it's hard to control a population that has guns and will fight back, so you show some school shootings to show people how bad guns are, get them to hand over their guns and it makes a takeover of the population easier. They would target outcast type kids and brainwash them as the Government does have devices that can play certain sounds so low or so high and direct them towards you and you would think it would be coming from your mind. This would of had to be collaborated with the news to work, and sure enough there were all these school shootings around 98 that led up to Columbine itself. Lucky guess? I don't think so.

"The implications of such tactics to create an enemy that wouldn't exist otherwise is strong evidence of conspiracy to destroy liberty. All of my subscribers should read Rodney Stich's book Defrauding America (1-800-292-2831) for one of the best compilations of first hand experiences of federal agents who have had personal experiences with the dark side of government. In Defrauding America, several CIA agents make a dramatic case for the fact that Denver is one of the largest centers of government illegal activity. The dark side of government controls many government, police and financial figures in this area. They operate real estate companies, banks, and savings and loan organizations to launder covert funds. They also operate a special CIA covert operations base out of Buckley Airfield near Denver, complete with a fleet of black helicopters."

christianparty.net...

The Show "The Lone Gunmen" which was sort of a X Files knockoff showed a plane flying into the world trade center just six months before 9/11!!!

Why didn't the media pick up on this bizarre coincidence of life imitating art? A Boeing 700 series commercial airliner about to crash into the WTC and being blamed on foreign terrorists shown just six months before the real thing happened on a major TV station? I mean come on?!! If the media was legit this would have at least been brought this up, but it'd sure get a lot of people to turn their heads and start to look towards the Government, so that couldn't happen.

FOX TV show depicts a U.S. government plot to crash a hijacked Boeing into the WTC six months before 9/11!

"Hacking the raw data on the computer hard drive, Langly finds file directories of what appear to be government files, including one named scenario_12_d.txt. ... Langly's friend helps the Gunmen hack into the DOD [U.S. Department of Defense] computer and find the 12D scenario file. As they begin to download, a DOD worker detects the download and begins blocking it, accessing the Gunmen's computers. ... The 12D plan is for a small group of government operatives to crash a jetliner into New York City in order to keep tensions high and increase arms sales. ... They realize that the airplane will be remote controlled, just like Bert's car was. Talking by phone to the Gunmen's office, Byers asks Langly and Frohike to hack into the aircraft controls. They do and discover that the plane is programmed to crash into the World Trade Center."

"They're going to crash the plane into the World Trade Center." "PILOT"
Episode #1AEB79
Original airdate 03/04/2001

Hollywood film-makers have frequently changed plot lines, altered history and amended scripts at the request of the Pentagon, according to recently released military documents. Producers and directors have often agreed to changes in order to gain access to expensive military hardware or to be able to film on military property.

On many occasions films have been changed so that the US armed forces are shown in a more heroic fashion. Film companies agree to the changes because doing so saves them millions in production costs. If film-makers do not agree to alterations, assistance is withheld.

The above is from a UK source, yet I never heard anything about this in America? film.guardian.co.uk...

Pentagon weighs in on some Hollywood movie scripts

WASHINGTON (AP) - In an early script for "Forrest Gump,'' the likable but dim character went to Vietnam in a unit full of slow-witted soldiers like himself.

"They had everybody ... of reduced intellect except the lieutenant,'' said Phil Strub, who coordinates the Pentagon's film liaison office. "And the Army said it never would have happened that way.''

So Strub's office used some creative persuasion on the producers. And in the final version, Gump's fellow soldiers were smarter.

www.lubbockonline.com...

Hollywood Helping Out Pentagon?!

by Josh Grossberg
Oct 8, 2001, 2:30 PM PT

Apparently Hollywood and the Pentagon are teaming on a solution to the terror threat:

MacGyver.

We kid you not. According to Daily Variety, a team of Hollywood creative types--including the masterminds behind MacGyver, Die Hard, Delta Force and, um, Grease--convened in secret last week to present possible terrorist attack scenarios to federal intelligence officials.

www.eonline.com...

Pentagon provides for Hollywood

Touchstone Pictures
Pentagon "project officers" often are on location when military movies go into production, watching every salute and bugle call.

WASHINGTON (AP) — If Lt. Col. Jimmy Doolittle comes across as particularly heroic in the new war epic Pearl Harbor, the credit goes as much to the behind-the-scenes influence of the Pentagon as to the vision of Hollywood filmmakers. Likewise, if the Marines get a special mention during a rescue sequence in the coming movie The Sum of all Fears, it was their idea. In exchange for providing Hollywood with military advice, personnel and awesome equipment for movies and TV shows, the Pentagon gets an advance look at scripts and has a chance to negotiate changes.

www.usatoday.com...

These things just add up to show how much persuasion the Government has over everything, movies, news you rarely ever get the full story, if that. So i choose to ignore, if possible.

"My mind is wide open and my TV is off, great cause I save on my electricity costs."

[edit on 18-6-2005 by NoJustice]

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Wow, that is a very good summary, I would like to ask you a few questions via u2u (about a personal research project I'd like help with), would that be alright?

Thanks,
Jack

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBurns
Wow, that is a very good summary, I would like to ask you a few questions via u2u (about a personal research project I'd like help with), would that be alright?

Thanks,
Jack

I'd be happy to try and help, although I can't give you any guarentees. U2U away.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
A shame this has not gotten more replies. I am reading Defrauding American right now, and it is just packed with great information. Thanks for this thread.

Edit: Just noticed that the OP has not been around for years. Sorry for the unnecessary bump

[edit on 21-4-2010 by InvisibleAlbatross]

top topics

join