It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shriner hats (fezzes) and Mohammed

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Truth about Shriners

I'll tell you what, I'll not be going to any more Shrine Circuses!

Little FYI, I did visit a Shriners Hospital in Chicago because I had been born with a club foot. While no doubt they help people, there is a darker side. After all, the Bible warns us that Satan appears as an angel of light.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amethyst
Truth about Shriners

Little FYI, I did visit a Shriners Hospital in Chicago because I had been born with a club foot. While no doubt they help people, there is a darker side. After all, the Bible warns us that Satan appears as an angel of light.

And do you always believe everything you read? You DO know that the story about why fezzes are red is total BS, don't you? Stop being a parrot, do your OWN research, lest you seem like a fool for believing the first thing you read and then repeating it on here like it's big news.

www.masonicinfo.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   
yeah bro that is foolish allah has nothing to do with the moon.
you mixing aramaic with arabic they are not the same.
in the quran muslims are not allowed to prey when the moon in in front of the it is said the moon is not worth praise only god.
the same god of adam the same god of abraham

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Today Shriner's put on red fezzes (representing the hats dipped in the blood of Christians) with the Islamic sword and crescent showing their allegiance to Allah and Mohammed (and the defeat of Christianity). Men in Obscene Red Fezzes!

This is simply preposterous. Are any of the shriners here muslim? At all? Anyone even know a muslim who is also a shriner?

That page is full of really inaccuarate information, lots of it is rumour that has been spread and uncritically accepted. Its fear mongering, really.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Ever wonder why the Freemasonry meetings and gatherings are in Total Secrecy?

Could it possibly be because people keep purposefully taking their symbols and practices and turning them into satantic devil worshipping, and because so many other peopel credulously accept these stories? Is it any wonder at all that they'd not permit the public to come in?

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   
i in now way support masons and most dont know what going on there are satanic things in the masonic order.
one problem i have with masons if the dont police there own.
bush is a mason yet they have let him make war and screw up the usa.
j edger hoover was a mason and he spread drugs to the black people.
with scum like this among the ranks of masons how can you respect them.
but i have to agree that the maker of this thread dont know what he is talking about.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by INFOAGENT_X
i have to agree that the maker of this thread dont know what he is talking about.

This is ironic, since, apparently, George Bush is not a mason at all. He's in skull and bones. He's probably in the Bohemian Club. But he doesn't appear to infact be a mason. THis is another one of those rumours, like that the koran demands that all christians be killed, which has lead to this story about wiping out cities and wearing hats died in the blood of infidels, etc.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   
George W. Bush is and was not a Free-Mason, nor was his father George H. W. Bush. Geroge W. Bush is a member of the Skull & Bones a college Fraternity at Yale.

Even if he was how would these other Free-Masons stop Bush from going to war, they hold no political power!

Plus, the war is nessary evil to protect our country.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   

i in now way support masons and most dont know what going on there are satanic things in the masonic order.
but i have to agree that the maker of this thread dont know what he is talking about.

There is NOTHING satanic about Freemasonry! All of its lessons are derived from the Bible, for God's sake! And most DO know that people think there are satanic things in Freemasonry, and they all know that this is FALSE.

AND NEITHER GEORGE W. BUSH OR HIS FATHER ARE, NOR HAVE EVER BEEN, FREEMASONS!!! :bnghd:

Why does everyone think this???

[edit on 18-6-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 09:31 PM
link   
It's completely amazing what kind of bull crap people will just EAT UP on the internet. Putting it in print does not make it true.

Where in God's name did you read this? It sounds more like the front page story to a tabloid. Learn how to spell before you start attacking something you have no knowledge about.

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Thats a typical lie and propgand by the web page owner who does not know anything about Islam ?

The Amercain Prof of which University ?!?!?!

Unheard untold and i belive a guy who created a personal from the internet who i never heard never seen about and whos a thousand miles away from where i typing this?

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Come on guys take it easy.

Infoagent,

Why don't you take some time to browse through this site:

www.masonicinfo.com...

Do yourself a favor and educate yourself on the issue before you speak on it.

But back to the topic: From the link above:

But what about the Shriners, their mosques, their fezzes, and all of that stuff?

The Shrine was formed in 1872 by a group of Masons in New York City who regularly lunched together. They wanted an organization which would give them a chance for friendship and fellowship but without the solemnity of the Masonic Lodge. One of their number, an actor well known on the New York stage, had just returned from a world-wide tour and suggested a 'fun' group based on the mysteries of the Middle East, then only being explored. There was a great fascination at the time about all things Egyptian, Napoleon's invasions occurring not even 80 years earlier and the Suez Canal having been completed barely 3 years before. These friends and Masons created a ritual which used the names and barely understood symbols from that seeming mystical and magical area. Pyramids, camels, curved swords (scimitars), and most of all, the 'words' used to name the 'temples'. All of this was done with essentially no knowledge of the religious implications of what they were co-opting. Now, over a hundred years later, we still know precious little about this far-away and often confusing area. It is important to understand that there is NO connection between the Shriners and the various religious or geographical entities whose names they use. (See also our explanation of the Shriner's use of the fez.)

[edit on 6/19/05 by The Axeman]

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Little FYI, I did visit a Shriners Hospital in Chicago because I had been born with a club foot. While no doubt they help people, there is a darker side.

It's sad that someone who has DIRECTLY benefited from the benevolence and charity of the Shriners would attempt to denigrate and slander them in a public thread. The money that fixed your foot came straight from the pockets of those masons! They didn't even ask for a 'thank you' in return. What right have you to desecrate their reputation like this? Is this how you show your gratitude? By repeating things whose accuracy and truth you didn't even take the time to verify?

[edit on 19-6-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 10:12 AM
link   
masons dont follow god.
get out of here with this.
why do you guys feel we forget about the templars.
they were nothing more then old school gangbangers. and if they had god on there side they would have won the crusades.
look at j edger hoover tell me he was not mason he spread drugs in the usa. so many died causde of him. dont play games

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   

masons dont follow god.

Not all Masons are Christians or Jews, so unless your reference to "god" is ambiguous, you are correct.

I think I'll stay.

they were nothing more then old school gangbangers. and if they had god on there side they would have won the crusades.

Your statement doesn't say to me that you "forgot" about the Templars, rather it tells me that you know absolutely nothing about them in the first place.

look at j edger hoover tell me he was not mason he spread drugs in the usa. so many died causde of him.

Can you present facts to back up this statement?

dont play games

This is no game, and apparently you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Sad, really.

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   

masons dont follow god.
look at j edger hoover tell me he was not mason he spread drugs in the usa. so many died causde of him. dont play games

Even if you were right about the Templars, which you are not, what does that have to do with Freemasonry?!? Do you have ANY idea of what you are tallking about?

You REALLY need to start verifying things before you post them. Maybe if you had God on your side, you wouldn't be so ignorant...

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   
When things come completely wrong as well as invovle Muhammed i wont stop

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   

masons dont follow god.

Strange you should say that. I am a Mason (been one for 16 years) and I follow God (specifically Jesus Christ, my personal Lord and Saviour) So I guess you're wrong about that.

After you!

Personally I DON'T "forget" about the Templars. Why would you say this? What does it have to do with ANYTHING?????

they were nothing more then old school gangbangers. and if they had god
on there side they would have won the crusades.

...and if you had the ability to actually spell and use correct grammar, you would have a bit more credibility, but alas...

look at j edger hoover tell me he was not mason

How can I look at him. He's dead, right??? Yes, he was a Mason.

he spread drugs in the usa.

Says you. Prove that. Oh, you CAN'T???? You read it on a conspiracy web-site and you believe anything you read???? Surprise, surprise.

so many died causde of him.

uhm....what does "causde" mean? It's in NO Dictionary I've ever seen....

dont play games
Sound advice. Game are for children. I'm sure you're quite familiar with playing games, huh?

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Those of us who are Shriners are really sorry to hear this. Particularly sorry to learn that you'd actually believe a load of crap like that.

Oh well, our Circuses are much better off without the ignorant being present, so "ta ta!" We're glad you stopped by.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Don't avoid Shrine Circuses because of unfounded, libelous lies you have heard about Shriners... Avoid them because circuses and animal exhibitors performing for Shriners have been cited and fined by the U.S. Department of Agriculture for failing to provide veterinary care, failure to provide minimum space, inadequate and unsafe enclosures, mishandling animals, endangering animals and the public, failure to provide shelter from inclement weather, failure to provide exercise, and failure to provide nutritious food and clean drinking water.

Animals in circuses are beaten to make them perform tricks on command. If they do not perform properly, they are beaten some more.

In 2004, Shrine Circus elephant supplier Hawthorn Corporation admitted to 19 violations of the federal Animal Welfare Act and paid a $200,000 fine. Hawthorn had been charged with using physical abuse, causing harm and discomfort, failing to provide veterinary care, and unsafe public contact.

But I digress... It's not the actual Shriners running these things, they contract it out to other circus companies, and I'm sure that few if any have any idea this is going on. Any shriners reading this, don't take my word for it, check it out and bring it up if you think it merits attention.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join