It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conclusive proof John Titor is a fraud

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: paranoia

I was there when Titor made his big debut! He's Real! don't screw with my Memories Or i'll do a Mandela 360 on your a++!!!!!

Ok i'm done.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Encryptor

hello
I think I understand the reason why some books came out late...

John Titors interests in books should have do something about time traveling and dimensions, that's why he can see the changes about it.
The book Authors must have searched theories in the universe they are creating in their book story or maybe a novel, and I think that is about time traveling and dimensions as well. So as they look for theories they saw about John and when the time they have seen about John Titor, their perspective about their stories was maybe changed, if not, they will wan't their own stories but needs time for them to do because of being confused.
I can say this myself because as a 16 year old boy, I wan't to share my imaginations through creating short stories, and then I wan't more. I wan't to be a book author someday and the the first idea came out to my mind is that, the universe I wan't to write in my story is the same, but when I saw about John, I stopped and stuck being amazed. We don't know, I'm just saying maybe, but he also said that some books literally did not come out.

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join