It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conclusive proof John Titor is a fraud

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

well lookl obama gets assainted civil war break out here jew and arabs are fighting right now look like it makes snce to me

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird

Originally posted by Where2Hide2006

Originally posted by ByrdHe's a dippy college freshman/sophomore. We even tracked his connection down to the house where he was living at the time.

Byrd, wow! I can't believe that you would actually make a statement like that without presenting proof to back it up. And you are a Super Mod?

You prove he's not

What i feel is relevant to the whole TITOR cause is, ... folks its acually taking place all around you. The pieces have been set, WWIII is shorly coming, and the predictions titor made to too overwelming to ignore at this point.

Shortly as in 10 years? That's when Titor said it'd start. So you're saying Titor is wrong and that it'll start sooner.
Also what are these "overwelming" predictions? Name one prediction he made (in 2000) that anyone in any current events class couldn't make?

He said the civil war would start in 2004. There's no civil war.
He said the west would collapse in 2005. The west has not and will not collapse.
He said we'd see riots and chaos around the elections. There was none.
He said mad cow would be an epidemic by now. It's not.
He said that Isreal's neighbors would attack them. They have not.
He said the Arab countries would use WMDs against each other. How can that be if they have none?
He said the current president will be like Abraham Lincoln. Bush is not anything like him.
Want me to continue?

Reading that last part, why yes I do want you to continue.... This Titor has always had my attention, and with the times as they are now, man, wierd.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
It's 2009, no war in the US therefore, John Titor was fake. He specifically said 2004-2005. I cannot believe people fell for this hoax, the person that onstructed this joke must be laughing his ass off for years now.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I am really suprised that im posting here 4 years after the 2005 debate, anyways:

Not only do I think that what this John Titor guy has posted is a complete hoax, I think that the site dedicated to his work is a hoax too. If i'd make a comparison I'd say:

You are on a mission, you have to go back in time to get something... In your persuit you stop and browse the internet a bit and post some images with some imaginary scanner that came out of nowhere?

Thats like a soldier on a battlefield taking out a phone and calling his mother in the middle of a battle.

That was a poor example but I hope I got my point across, why would this guy take a halt on the internets of 2001, thats just... weird.

Great round of applause though to this guy, he's been fooling people for years this guy!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ThatsJustWeird

Shortly as in 10 years? That's when Titor said it'd start. So you're saying Titor is wrong and that it'll start sooner.
Also what are these "overwelming" predictions? Name one prediction he made (in 2000) that anyone in any current events class couldn't make?

He said the civil war would start in 2004. There's no civil war.
He said the west would collapse in 2005. The west has not and will not collapse.
He said we'd see riots and chaos around the elections. There was none.
He said mad cow would be an epidemic by now. It's not.
He said that Isreal's neighbors would attack them. They have not.
He said the Arab countries would use WMDs against each other. How can that be if they have none?

Here we are...mid 2010...and it looks as though, timing aside, Titor may have been onto something.

-Civil war did not happen in '04, but it is almost apparent we may have one shortly.

-As far as western collapse...again, I think we have a small time frame where this is the most likely outcome, be it financial, or militarily.

-As far as riots and chaos...elections are not the only reasons one has to riot chaotically nowadays, but they are happening because of this...and we are only in mid-terms. Wait until 2012 when/if BHO runs again.

-Mad cow disease did make an appearance, but so did swine flu, bird flu, and shortly there will be something equally as media attention grabbing, if not worse...being it is all manmade! Oh yeah, the bubonic plague has made a brief re-appearance recently. Funny how that has been a virtually dead strain for almost 200 years.

-Israel's neighbors attacking them...surely not you say? Well, if we look at the current situation with the Iran / Israel / Saudia Arabia / China / Russia...thing. That may not be out of the question.

-The whole Arabs don't have WMD's statement was ridiculous back when it was said...equally as ridiculous now!

I cannot say that I am 100% sold on John Titor being from 2036..and his interactions saved us from Y2K, on our worldline...but I can damn sure see parallels in his rendition of events, and the way things are heading. Again, aside from timing he is close(r) to what has/will perceivably go down.

Here's to looking forward to the aftermath!

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
PUT IT THIS WAY, HE KNEW ALOT ABOUT EVERYTHING HE WAS TALKING ABOUT I.E. QUANTUM PHYSICS, MACHANICS, STRING THEORY, KER BLACK HOLES, ATOMIC CLOCKS, SUB PARTICLE ACCELERATION, THIS WAS NOT OF VAST AVAILABILITY TO COMMON KNOWLEDGE WITHOUT TRIPPING ONESELF UP ON THE WAY, THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN SOMEONE OF PROFFESSOR STATUS TO HAVE KNOWN ALL OF THESE AMAZINGLY TRUE FACTS AND ANSWERS. AND LOGIC WOULD PREVAIL ME TO FIND SOMEONE OF THIS STATURE OF THIS TIME TO DO NOTHING BUT MAKE THE WORLD BELIEVE HE WAS A TIME TRAVELER. HE SPOKE IN DEPTH AND GRACE TO SOME VERY ARROGENT AND SOMETIMES HOSTILE QUESTIONS. AND NEVER BROKE AWAY FROM HIS TASK AT HAND. FOR ALL OF THESE REASONS I FIND IT VERY DIFFICULT TO PUT THIS PERSON DOWN AS A FAKE. I THINK WE ALL NEED TO TAKE HEED TO SOME OF THE EXCELENT ADVICE AND MANORISM'S THAT JOHN PROVIDED US ALL WITH. RESPECT JOHN TITOR... I CERTIANLY HAVE LEARNT A LOT...

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
When he first got attention back then i thought that maybe there was something more to this . But i have not seen or heard anything that he said come true.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Ok so he was wrong about a couple of the predictions he made. Whos to say he just didnt get the dates wrong? After all the man is human & dont humans make mistakes? Just because you dont believe or understand something dont mean it doesnt exist. I dont discredit anything or anybody.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
wow this thread is ancient almost! The titor arguement of whether he was real or not will never be won so many people on both sides of the arguement

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by skippedout69

Well he also said that there were more universes which house all of the possible universes.

Probably in his universe there is a WW3 in 2015 but we can have it in 2030 .. for example he said that in 2000 CERN will create black holes ... but CERN got online this year so we already know he is 10 years off and the years will add until they get a black hole. After that we can start calculating when will WW3 be and his other predictions.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I posted this elsewhere but here might be a good place too.
I just read something interesting; didnt John claim that around this time home computing power would become more powerful than we could currently imagine that personal computers would become incredibly powerful devices.
Well.. Check this out!!

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jumpspace

Bravo! That's all i can say to this specific post. Excellent rebuttal and what's more it's all factual.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
i was doing allot of research on this "John Titor".one thing is that he used a fake name and all the URLs that he was on have been corrupted scene he "left".his real name may be Larry Rick Haber.i cant confirm this but its what allot of John Titor experts say.besides if he was in 2000-2001 he says he told his family to move to Omaha Nebraska so that people cant trace the original I.P. address after he went to his own time supposedly.he did this to protect his family.my point being is that it would be almost impossible to find out if he was real or a man on the internet telling a story.bottom line he wanted people to leave his family alone and warn us about the "future".don't get to into this.just be thankful we did not end up in John Titor's time line.he said things get bad and worse for a while then kind of better.the whole civil war 2 and world war 3 thing.its still possible their can be a ww3 but i don't think its going to be with Russia.president O'bama maid an agreement with Russia asking them to give up their nuclear weapons so we can live in peace with them.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
hehe!they still smoke ciggars in 2034/2036

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Anonymous ATS

remember what he said about a DVD in 2012 entitled "UFO", well it happened... here's the site
www.imdb.com...

edit on 19-10-2016 by JohnCarl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Malakai_UK

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnCarl
a reply to: Anonymous ATS

remember what he said about a DVD in 2012 entitled "UFO", well it happened... here's the site
en.wikipedia.org...(2012_film)

I guess I'll chalk it up to being a new member, but your link is to a 1950's photo of a UFO.....

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: infinite

the proof will only be found in the year 2036... LOL

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

LOL my bad... must have messed up... here's the real site LOL
www.imdb.com...
you can also watch the trailer here lol
www.youtube.com...
it's 2016, you must have already seen this

edit on 19-10-2016 by JohnCarl because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join