It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraq in the Name of Freedom - Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Democracy Hypocrisy

Iraq In The Name Of Freedom

WARNING!

Video contains images depicting the reality and horror of war and should be viewed by a mature audience.

www.informationclearinghouse.info...

I could not Watch this Entire Video.

Maybe Some of You can...

Its simply Horrible.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 10:46 AM
link   
it's very sad, to say the least It makes me angry at the United States Government (not there people) and whats it all for.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
it's very sad, to say the least It makes me angry at the United States Government (not there people) and whats it all for.

I have just watched first few minutes, and then I could not anymore.

I suggest that US Goverment takes a look at this Video.

Or the Big Bad Generals that sign the Orders.

Or anybody HERE that supports the Warmongers and says FRY THEM with Napalm bombs!

[edit on 18/6/05 by Souljah]

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   
War is not pretty. Also could it be that these children were killed by Islamic suicide bombers? Aside from seeing the wounded people by military vehicles, there's no proof that the US did this. Also....

Are we forgettting what Islamic fighters did "In the name of freedom"
Sometimes I think that no one remembers this happening. I don't think we would be in Iraq if it wasn't for this action.

[edit on 18-6-2005 by dbates]

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbates
War is not pretty. Also could it be that these children were killed by Islamic suicide bombers? Aside from seeing the wounded people by military vehicles, there's no proof that the US did this. Also....

Maybe these children were killed by Suicide bombers - but would the suicide bombers start to kill these children if the USA had not Illegaly Invaded Iraq?

Sometimes I think that no one remembers this happening. I don't think we would be in Iraq if it wasn't for this action.

Sorry Mister dbates, I dont buy the Story that Islamic Fighters ALONE did what happened on 9-11.

It is true that You would not be in Iraq if it wasnt for that Action.

But you have to ask youself three questions regarding this event:

- Who had the Power to Do it?

- Who had the Power to Cover it up?

- Who Profits from it?

And then you will realize that Islamic Fighters were not the Real Terrorists here, but only Scapegoats.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Not so fast,
Iraq had nothing to do with 9-11.
But if you believe the US governments bull that 9-11 was caused by OBL( a Saudi ) then Bush should have went after Saudi Arabia, Oh but wait America already has a proxy government there. Monkey man and his cabal wanted Iraqi oil.

[edit on 18/6/2005 by Sauron]

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   
souljah! "Maybe these children were killed by Suicide bombers - but would the suicide bombers start to kill these children if the USA had not Illegaly Invaded Iraq?"

Are you freakin serious! your blaming us for terrorist cowards killing school children? (possibly)

Are you going to seriously look the other way when these terrorists commit criminal acts all because you hate the US government?

Is your hatred so great against america that, in your opinion, it;s okay to kill children as long as it show what the US did was 'illegal'?

your a very sick person and you would be wise to revise your comment.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan
Are you freakin serious! your blaming us for terrorist cowards killing school children?

Yes I am.

The US Military Forces created the Instability in Iraq region - this is the result.

Dead Children.

Are you going to seriously look the other way when these terrorists commit criminal acts all because you hate the US government?

Your Precious Goverment crated the problem of Terrorism - hell they even Funded them back in the good old days of Cold War. Now that it Backfired back at them, they are suddenly Innocent? What about criminal acts performed by Contra Guerrillas in Nicaragua (established and funded by CIA)? You seem to quickly forget that International Terrorism is NOT a MUSLIM way of solving problems.

Is your hatred so great against america that, in your opinion, it;s okay to kill children as long as it show what the US did was 'illegal'?

I NEVER said I HATE America - so PLEASE do NOT put Words into my Mouth.

Thank You.

your a very sick person and you would be wise to revise your comment.

Sick Men sit and decide how many people are going to Die today by moving their Troops and getting More Money for their Super New Weapons, designed to kill people.

Why am I sick in this case?

Did I approve a Military Budget of 500 Billion Dollars?

Did I Invade Iraq?

Do I spent Zillion dollars on weapons and ammunition while Children die Everyday of Lack of Food and Medicine?

No Sir, I would like to Ask you to Revise YOUR Comment, becuse I find it Offensive and Insulting.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
Maybe these children were killed by Suicide bombers - but would the suicide bombers start to kill these children if the USA had not Illegaly Invaded Iraq?

Your kidding me right? First up: Sane people dont kill childeren of any nationality on purpose to further thier agendas. Second up, you statement all but condones what they are doing to thier own people.

#1 As you say, you have no clue who killed those kids. And its a FACT, that many times a day your precious "freedom" fighters target civilians including kids in spineless cowardly suicide attacks.

#2 The citizens of the USA are appalled at the idea of harming or killing kids. Those soldiers over there are me friends, brothers and sisters and they feel the same way. No matter what your evil propaganda machine can drum up, Americans will never deliberatly kill kids and civilians. Anything you can post to the contrary is an out right lie and pure propaganda.

#3 If my country was invaded tomorrow, not one person would ever consider killing thier nieghbors and friends kids as retaliation. It takes a special kind of fanatical madman driven by twisted religious perspectives to do such a thing. Any "freedom" fighter who is willing to kill and murder thier own people, especially kids, should be shot in the head in the street like the savage monsters they are. ALLAH PERMITTING!!!

Souljah, I am appalled that you would post a video of these poor murdered kids and attempt to use it to support your anti American propaganda and agenda. Maybe if you spent your energy trying to get those twisted animals to stop blowing thier kids up you could make a difference and wouldnt feel the need to USE these kids murders like this.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   
The website www.informationclearinghouse.info... has been known for editing videos to back claims. For an example, I watched "CNN Presents" live. They showed footage from both wars in Iraq, Vietnam, and WWII (with the intention of showing the Horror of war).

Their was this one part in Operation Iraqi Freedom when they interviewed a man. He would go on to talk about Killing Insurgence, I believe his words were "Ah man that was awsome, lets to it again!" then he said, his friends would immediately realise the sins they commited and begin to feel guilty. It was something "what did we just do?". But of course this site cuts out the regretful ending and make the Marines look like Waffen SS soldiers.
I believe that video is still on their, its old so you may need to search hard.

P.S. informationclearinghouse recommends the website Al Jazeera.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
#3 If my country was invaded tomorrow, not one person would ever consider killing thier nieghbors and friends kids as retaliation. It takes a special kind of fanatical madman driven by twisted religious perspectives to do such a thing. Any "freedom" fighter who is willing to kill and murder thier own people, especially kids, should be shot in the head in the street like the savage monsters they are. ALLAH PERMITTING!!!

I don't believe you.
If Iran invaded and overthrew the US government and started hiring US citizens to combat those who are resisting the occupation, you'd better believe that many Americans would be killing the collaborators and traitors.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Your kidding me right? First up: Sane people dont kill childeren of any nationality on purpose to further thier agendas. Second up, you statement all but condones what they are doing to thier own people.

So what do you call Isreali Military when they kill a few kids in their process of "Terminating the Terrorists"?

Inseane, Right?

Second of all, how many WARS did Iraq Start and How many did USA Start in this last 50 years?

I Remember US Military boming the CRAP out of Vietnam and Cambodia with their SuperBombers.

Do you know how many Bombs were dropped on Cambodia alone?

How many MINES are still there, that kill or permanently wound Children?

#1 As you say, you have no clue who killed those kids. And its a FACT, that many times a day your precious "freedom" fighters target civilians including kids in spineless cowardly suicide attacks.

Would there be "spineless cowardly suicide attacks" if the USArmy had NOT Inaded Iraq?

Would there be "spineless cowardly suicide attacks" if the Wonderful Bush Admninistration had not connected 9-11 Tragedy to Saddam and connected Al-Qaeda to Iraq?

#2 The citizens of the USA are appalled at the idea of harming or killing kids. Those soldiers over there are me friends, brothers and sisters and they feel the same way. No matter what your evil propaganda machine can drum up, Americans will never deliberatly kill kids and civilians. Anything you can post to the contrary is an out right lie and pure propaganda.

Hmmmmm... I wonder how many KIDS died in all those 50 years of Conflicts that USA Ignited all over the Globe?

I see you are SO Concerned about the Lives of Little Childred - do you know how many DIE EVERYDAY in Africa, and your Great Goverment does not do Anything about that?

My EVIL Propaganda?

You are Funny mister DARTH MAUL - a Member of the EVIL SITH!

You dont know what you would do, if your country was invaded Tomorrow.

I have seen the Face of War here in Ex-Yugoslavia - and War makes BEASTS out of Men.

I do not Approve it, but it ALWAYS Happens!

I remember a Massacre in Sarajevo Market, when some Serbian Mortar Battery fired a shell on the Market in the middle of the day, killing and wounding ALOT of people. Innocent People. Old People. Women. Children. Most of them Muslim People.

Why did that happen?

Bad Aiming?

How many Children did USArmy hit and kill in their Bad Aiming?

Do you think that those childred would be safe today, if the Good US Govemrent had not ever invaded Iraq for their own sinister purposes?

Do you think they give a Damn about this kind of Videos?

Do you think that they give a damn about these Children?

Do you think that they give a damn if Iraqi people kill each other for the next ten years?

Do you think that they give a damn about what You and I Think about that?

Souljah, I am appalled that you would post a video of these poor murdered kids and attempt to use it to support your anti American propaganda and agenda. Maybe if you spent your energy trying to get those twisted animals to stop blowing thier kids up you could make a difference and wouldnt feel the need to USE these kids murders like this.

So, how can I Stop this Madness, Please tell me?

I did not Start it.

I do not Profit from it.

I do not Enjoy it.

I do not Support it.

These Chilren die in this way, because Your President Ordered the Invasion of Iraq.

These Chilldren suffer because Your President has declared this War a "Mission Accomplished" along time ago.

These Children are dying because of the Warmongers and Warprofiteers that earn lots of Dollars by selling Weapons and Ammuniton.

No Sir, I did not Start this War.

I am just showing you the Face of War.

I have seen it already and I know where it leads.

The only thing I can do to stop this Madness is to Show the People what is Really going on.

And its not a Pretty Sight.

[edit on 18/6/05 by Souljah]

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Are you trying to jusitfy the insurgency by saying it was provoked?

and dont attack me either

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 03:19 PM
link   

on the first few weeks thousends of people were killed by US cruise missiles and bombs droped.

if you watched the news you would have prob scene some of the harm caused by US bombs did to cuvilians even so the US ( so called ) tryed not to.

Originally posted by dbates

Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11 as Saddam saw these fantatics as a threat to his regieme.

one question
the US was attacked by the same people it armed and trained and had lots of contact with.
which was led by a man that bailed Bush out on several times.

so does this give the US the right to kill all these people just to get to a few that it spawned in the first place and the process create more?

also why isnt the US in saudi ( forgot the US is in saudi shacked up with the Royals )

new topics

top topics

join