It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How would you like to see it all end?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 08:07 AM
link   
How would you like to see the World or Humanity come to an end or a very near end (so it can start over)?

Personally I would like to see......

"The Stand" become reality or "Dawn of The Dead" both with royally suck, but better than what's in the Book of Revelations or Nuclear War.

And alot more interesting than the Human race slowly dying off because of all males have lowered sperm counts and dying off over 500 years.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 09:21 AM
link   
With a huge mother [Edit] Bang!!

Or,

For Universal Physics to go hay-wire, the last few hours of earth would see people flying off the planet. The stars would all be moving around spontaneously, causing massive explosions and a brilliant display. Earth would finally meet its demise after the moon comes hurdling down in a spiral and destroys it!

[edit on 18-6-2005 by kinglizard]

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I don't think I'd like to see the earth end...

But if it did end and presuming humanity had all left then I'd like to see the earth so out in blazing glory....super storms, volcanos, massive tidal waves etc etc....all ready for a new world to evolve and grow.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 10:28 AM
link   
i want to be long dead before this happens

i dont want to be around when the world goes bang

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I would be ruling the world before that ever happens...

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Godzilla1985
Personally I would like to see......

"The Stand" become reality or "Dawn of The Dead" both with royally suck, but better than what's in the Book of Revelations or Nuclear War.

Stand, Stand, STAND, STAND, STAND BABY!

See you in Vegas!

I'll be the one riding the nuke.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Just let me go to sleep and then wake up in heaven with little wings and an nice fluffy cloud. (a really cute angel for company wouldn't be bad either)

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I'd like to see the Earth vanish in a small explosion as I ride towards a very distant star.

Oh, with a hot girl or five to keep me company.

top topics

join