It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beautiful Hybrid

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by niprut
I think the greys have been here since before recorded history. The Greeks called them the titans. Titan means grey, the color grey. The Titans are supposed to have given birth to the gods, according to Greek mythology. That is a myth, but there is truth in myth. It means that the greys have been "giving birth" to engineered super-humans for millenia. I don't know what their agenda is. Maybe they are trying to make us more like them little by little, because that is their way of colonizing biologically active planets. Maybe they are trying to civilize or domesticate us, in order to use us better as slave labor. Whatever it is, I think its probably self-serving for them, so I distrust it. I would like to stop them from continuing their breeding programs in secret.

'Titan's means Grey... but what does Grey mean?

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I'd stick with my specie,i'm a boring person/human ..a nice tanned hot bod ,long hair ,beautiful Earth human woman l0l..and btw all i have read is that aliens probe & artificially impregnate women..i think its these dvd's with the hot alien chicks that gets the younger generation "exited" ..so unless you like a ice cold rod or some devise up wherever rather stick with earth girls..

What's that movie ..Earth Girls Are Easy ..damn us earth boys are def easily stupid..no wonder they only use our women & don't take our sperm.

*Sorry Godzilla ..i say no to mutants (no pun intended ..k maybe i did for a joke) ..but NO to interbreeding of species it is wrong!

[edit on 6/17/2007 by qonone]

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32
@ X_tal - you dug up a two year old thread to post that?
LMAO. Must be a slow day.

You responded to this two-year old thread with this?

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join