It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beautiful Hybrid

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
Let’s try to maintain the focus of this thread on the ability of a human to have a loving relationship with a non-human. Not only aliens but how about this….could you fall in love with a super advanced artificially intelligent machine and maintain that relationship?
What is love and what do you need to have it?

In a distant time, when our species come full circle with their species.
As for Falling in love with a super advanced articially intelligent machine could be possiable. The problem is, the machine doesn't have any feelings. The machine is just reacting. It doesn't have emotions. It's missing a quality that humans and greys have. Which is a soul and a psychic ability.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
could you fall in love with a super advanced artificially intelligent machine and maintain that relationship?

Yes, its called a microwave!

Ok, really though, i think the questions posed in this thread are valid, i don't understand why we have all the negativity in it, maybe some of the people who have posted are Hybriphobic.
Nobody knows how we will feel and act in the future, so i would not be surprised if humans did love machines, and other species in the years to come.
It is only in recent ages that humans have began to respect certain animals, such as cats and dogs, many have them as pets and would probably say that they loved them. So why not Aliens or machines in the future?
I'm not sure, but i am not going to deny that it is a possibility.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Godzilla1985
The problem is, the machine doesn't have any feelings. The machine is just reacting. It doesn't have emotions

With artificial intelligence comes the ability for machines to make choices and decisions based on past experiences. While emotion is important for passionate responses and finding a connection to another person we can assume the machine could mimic compassionate and emotional response just like a Hollywood actor. Would it make a difference to the human if the machine wasn’t sincere? Would that limit how attached we could become? I think if the display of emotion looked real enough it wouldn’t matter.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Emotional AI.

I once had a dream where I loved a girl. About 10 years later I awoke, still the same as I was 20 years before, I was confused. I saved this girl who aged 10 years, myself getting shot in the process. Found out I was a robot with feelings and it was the worst feeling in the world to know I would never have a soul and would cease to exist forever once my robotics stopped working.

Giving a machine emotions and it realising it lacks a soul, couldn't that make it, you know go a bit crazy?

- Nazgarn

Oh yeah. Love with an alien - hybrid? Hrm could be possible, never dated one b4 so I wouldn't know heh.

[edit on 18-6-2005 by nazgarn]

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Not necessarily a bad topic.

If they are spiritual in nature and they are pretty much like us body wise, and we could communicate normaly, it's a possibility.

See, were not talking about something crazy like a farm animal or something, which is much too different than humans.

Troy

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ksnazdnzon
You guys have some serious mental issues.
I think you guys need to get out a little more.

I think this forum is really losing any credibility.

Word, these people are nuts!

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cryptosapien
Word, these people are nuts!

These types of comments are NOT welcome. If you have nothing constructive to add to the thread then add nothing.

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Thanks kinglizard.

But really, if you were compatible bodily and spiritualy, why couldn't it be? And we are talking a hybrid, which would be part human. Not too much different than black person/white person relationship right?

Troy

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I have met (as in been close friends with) people born by artifical insemination, who I believe to be a predominantly human hybrid. I even had a crush on one. She had unusual telepathy abilities. I wasn't the only person who thought so. The man she eventually married had similar and deeper experience with her telepathy. I think he was more compatible with her than I was because he was more in control of his emotions.

I think the greys have been here since before recorded history. The Greeks called them the titans. Titan means grey, the color grey. The Titans are supposed to have given birth to the gods, according to Greek mythology. That is a myth, but there is truth in myth. It means that the greys have been "giving birth" to engineered super-humans for millenia. I don't know what their agenda is. Maybe they are trying to make us more like them little by little, because that is their way of colonizing biologically active planets. Maybe they are trying to civilize or domesticate us, in order to use us better as slave labor. Whatever it is, I think its probably self-serving for them, so I distrust it. I would like to stop them from continuing their breeding programs in secret.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Yes, maybe the breeding programs started with being self-serving, but could possibly backfire on those greys? Are there more hybrids now than greys? If so, what could that meam/change? What if the hybrids remember the human parents who weren't freaked out by them, but accepted and loved them? What difference would that make in future plans?

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 05:11 AM
link   
You can't breed with aliens and have children because the DNA is too different.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSide
You can't breed with aliens and have children because the DNA is too different.

Wow Darkside, you have knowledge about alien DNA? Cool! Share your sources please!

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Zetan Long-Term Breeding Program

Originally posted by niprut

I think the greys have been here since before recorded history. The Greeks called them the titans. Titan means grey, the color grey. The Titans are supposed to have given birth to the gods, according to Greek mythology. That is a myth, but there is truth in myth. It means that the greys have been "giving birth" to engineered super-humans for millenia. I don't know what their agenda is. Maybe they are trying to make us more like them little by little, because that is their way of colonizing biologically active planets. Maybe they are trying to civilize or domesticate us, in order to use us better as slave labor. Whatever it is, I think its probably self-serving for them, so I distrust it. I would like to stop them from continuing their breeding programs in secret.

I agree with all of the above with the exception of the particular race that jump-started Homo sapien life here. The Anunnaki that Zecharia Sitchin talks about were Zetan-Reptilian, not Zetan-Grey. The Greys were a genetically created race (to serve the empire) that came about after Homo sapiens were already in the picture on this planet.

A gradual acclimation of their culture and domination is underway. They want us to desire sexual relations with Hybrids as it serves their interests in subjugating us.

Originally posted by FibroKat
Yes, maybe the breeding programs started with being self-serving, but could possibly backfire on those greys? Are there more hybrids now than greys? If so, what could that mean/change? What if the hybrids remember the human parents who weren't freaked out by them, but accepted and loved them? What difference would that make in future plans?

I don't think that there are more Hybrids than Greys. But there doesn't need to be. There just has to be many Hybrids that are allied with the Greys in order for their plan to work.

As far as the influence of human parents are concerned, the babies are usually kept away from them most of the time and raised by the Zetan-Greys. As such, the Hybrids are indoctrinated into the Zetan mindset, just as any child in a communist country is indoctrinated to follow that government in policy and philosophy.

When Hybrids have publicly obvious, open sexual relations with Terrans (Homo sapiens), there will be a big uproar. Many will cry foul to that just as many oppose the federal legalization of gay marriages. Eventually, there will be places on this world where Hybrid-Terran relations will not be frowned upon by the citizenry and government at large. When that happens, the subjugation of The Zetan Empire on Terra will be near completion; as all the Hybrids (and most or all of their Terran spouses) will hold allegiance not to the government where they live, but to their Zetan masters.

[edit on 20-6-2005 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Interesting idea, but I think it would at least during the first couple of decades after contact be frowned upon. Akin to a white women sleeping with a black man in the 50's.

My question though is what would you sexuality be then classed as if you preferred the other other white meat? intersexual? homointersexual? biintersexual? Would we end up with alieaphobics? A modern day KKK?

Knowing they had advanced intelligence, would we let child aliens study in our schools alongside the "inferior" human children? Come to think of it, it would make for one hell of a student exchange program

And how about tourism? How would that be affected? Would aliens have to declare their flight paths? Carry visas? Go through customs? Dispose of all fruit before entering the stratosphere?

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by LordGoofus
Interesting idea, but I think it would at least during the first couple of decades after contact be frowned upon. Akin to a white women sleeping with a black man in the 50's.

Good line of reasoning. It may happen more quickly than a couple of decades, as things are decidedly different than in the 1950s.

My question though is what would you sexuality be then classed as if you preferred the other other white meat? intersexual? homointersexual? biintersexual?

Interhumanoid perhaps?

It is hard to say what the exact term will be.

I'd be willing to bet that there is already a term for it among those Terrans who have consensual sexual relations with one or more aliens. The Zetan breeding program has been going on for many years.

I remember the well-known abduction that occurred to a Brazilian farmer whereby he was picked up, used for sex, and then deposited back on his field.

Would we end up with alieaphobics? A modern day KKK?

There certainly would be people that are opposed to it without resorting to violence. But once the Hybrids are accepted into society, they will have the same rights as common citizens.

Knowing they had advanced intelligence, would we let child aliens study in our schools alongside the "inferior" human children?

Logic dictates that at first there would be segregation and then a gradual acclimation of them into regular schools. The brilliant ones would have accelerated classes just as our own brilliant ones have. But I question whether Hybrid children would even go to Terran schools at all.

Come to think of it, it would make for one hell of a student exchange program

I doubt that The Zetan Empire would go for that.

And how about tourism? How would that be affected?

If you mean to/from Zeta IV, I doubt that they would go for that either.

Would aliens have to declare their flight paths? Carry visas? Go through customs? Dispose of all fruit before entering the stratosphere?

These points will all be determined by our respective government once the official takeover has occurred. Like the Vichy regime of France under the Nazis, they will be subservient to the Zetans.

Will they have to declare their off-planet flight paths?

I doubt it.

Will they have to go through customs?

Yes, I would think so, but probably in a privileged capacity.

Now, aren't you glad that this isn't the only world (outside of Zeta IV of course) that one can incarnate on as a humanoid?

[edit on 20-6-2005 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 08:17 AM
link   
www.geocities.com...

Read this, I found the read quite interesting.

www.ufopedia.mcmail.com...

This site is just a description of Human/Grey Hybrids

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Striker,
Thanks for posting those links! Verrrry interesting. I haven't been surfing around, much, in the past few years, for UFO info, and that article blew my mind. I believe I am an abductee and have hybrid children. Some of the article rang true, while other parts of it just did not. I have no firm memories, but my feelings are so strong that I just cannot discount them.

Hybrids: cruel and mean. Greys: cruel and mean, or just don't care. I can go there, on some of the greys just not caring, and, I imagine that some of the hybrids would be just like humans can sometimes be...cruel and mean. I don't think I've ever been around much cruelty, or maybe none at all. during my abductions. Maybe I've just been lucky. but I doubt that for some reason. JMO

Kat

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 06:47 AM
link   
For the record, I'm still waiting for the information about alien DNA that DarkSide has acquired.

In the meantime, I thought I would post about my run in with a beautiful hybrid. My experience is quite different in that it was not love at first sight--actaully, I found her breed to be quite unattractive. But after a while, they grow on you. You start to appreciate them not for their external asthetics, but rather for what's on the inside. My good friend got with one and I was able to become quite familiar with them. I still don't know about the DNA issues, which is why I'm waiting for DarkSide to reply, but at fifty miles a gallon, it's a thing of beauty either way.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I'm not familier with "Hybrids". Can I see pictures/drawings?

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 08:14 AM
link   
FWIW, the word "Titan" does not mean "grey".

(From a few etymology books):

From L. Titan, from Gk. Titan, from tito "sun, day," which is probably a loan-word from a language of Asia Minor; the word referred to things considered to be grand, huge, awesome (the lit. meaning, not the popular term), etc etc.

The use these days refers to "colossal size"; likelihood is the Greeks "borrowed" the word too, from an Indo-Chinese language.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join