It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oregon Cat Born With Two Faces

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 03:43 AM
link   
It look's as though all species on the planet are starting to have birth problems whats next I wonder any guess's on what happened here? Cat get too close to too much radiation? Or does it run in the family of cats here.

Here is the link

Link To The Cat With Two Faces

Falcon

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 09:22 AM
link   
"If she makes it, she should be a perfectly normal and healthy cat. Other than having two faces."

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Hey RANT, thanks for the jumbo picture. I really needed that!

Man that's messed up!! I wonder if all four eyes and both noses work.

Peace

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 10:56 AM
link   
WOW! I thought only me and my brother had that happen...I want to see that thing grow up..

I wonder what would happen if they mated it..

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 12:39 PM
link   
"Now there's a face only a mother could love."

It had to be said.
I suspect it has something to do with the miniature cats the breeder is marketing, and one of them mating with a regular cat.

Minilizard + Lizard = two headed dragon?

Uma

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 10:42 PM
link   
There was another cat born last year, almost the same, but it was split a bit higher on the head, that was in the South though.

I never heard if that one lived or not...

This sure beats the kitten with seven toes that I saw this weekend. I've always wanted a hemingway polydactyl.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by falcon
It look's as though all species on the planet are starting to have birth problems whats next I wonder any guess's on what happened here? Cat get too close to too much radiation? Or does it run in the family of cats here.

It said in the link that the cat was a crossbreed of a "miniature cat" and a normal cat. This probably caused the defect, not radiation.

Poor thing. Hope it lives.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 09:26 PM
link   
does one cat x 2 heads = 18 lives? Let's hope so, cause this little bugger is gonna need all the help it can get.

You're in my prayers, Gemini the Two Headed Cat

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 11:25 PM
link   
It's a rare, but not unknown mutation. For the record, we have two-headed creatures born every year; everythig from frogs and snakes to cows... and (sadly) even humans.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   
ok i could of lived without seeing that -

but i feel sorry for the poor thing. it looks like its tongues are fused. can it even eat? or does it have to be hand fed? i wonder is any nice vet can do some surgury on it to help its situation.

i wonder if it lives will it always want to go in two different directions?

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I don't think it'll be able to eat very well, and therefore won't be able to survive. It looks like it would have to have water given to it through an eyedropper or something...

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Reptiles have babies with two heads more that any other.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
Reptiles have babies with two heads more that any other.

So true. A while back I read a story (verified) about a snake found out in the wild with two heads. It lived and operated fine, it just had two heads, and could go either direction perfectly. I'd plum forgot about it until now.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 06:03 PM
link   
This cat has more like two faces than two heads...so Im assuming it has one brain....I hope it does

But do these snakes with two distinct heads have two brains?

Hell does the cat have 2 brains????

I wanna know...oh well

Later
Sporty

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SportyMB
This cat has more like two faces than two heads...so Im assuming it has one brain....I hope it does

But do these snakes with two distinct heads have two brains?

Hell does the cat have 2 brains????

I wanna know...oh well

Later
Sporty

They can come in all diffrent forms, most do have two heads, brains, when it gets to the neck they form one spine, its not just snakes but all reptiles. I would say this cat has one big brain, two that made one.

top topics

join