It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking black imprisionment statistics

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by LA_Maximus

Originally posted by Phaethor
LA_Maximus - While I do agree with some of what you said, the stereotyping you do does nothing to help any cause.

Now American Blacks are caught in a bad spot......on one side stand the WHITES with their police, courts and prisons and on the other stand the HISPANICS and the Blacks are caught in-between. Alot of rioting has been going on in the LA schools and prisons between Blacks and Hispanics and hispanic numbers grow stronger every day.

So the Blacks are losing turf to the Hispanics in their neighborhoods, schools and prisons and they can ether fight harder and become more violent of they can "get smart" and work their way outta the hood and join the regular folk in the suburbs.

It all starts at home.....when Dad decides to become a parent and fufill his obligation and raise his child to be a success....thats where it all begins!!

Look at the Asians, how far they have come in America...because they have a tight family unit and they work hard at school. Black people should take some lessons from the Asians.

One way to get Black men outta prison is to let the non-violent offenders out (drugs) and try and help them instead of locking them up....thats a start.

Max

[edit on 053030p://111 by LA_Maximus]

Same with Jews. It's not the family structure, however. Notice that the average asian IQ and the average Jewish IQ is above the average white IQ. And, they make more money than whites. Money earned by races, in America and throughout the world, almost completely correlates with average IQs. Same with middle-easterners. Their average IQ is arround the average IQ of whites and they earn about the same. Sadly, most (but not ALL) Mexicans and blacks simply lack the ability to succeed.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by WyrdeOne
RD
Show me, don't tell me. You have proof?

Since we're guessing, I'll guess too. The average prisoner IQ is..90 something, acccording to me. So if that's right, it's right about average. Over 80% of Americans have a lower IQ than the average college graduate (120). So I'm pretty confident that the average American rests comfortably below 100, not much of course, 5 or 6 points.

If there is a difference between average citizen IQ and average prisoner IQ, it's minute.

But please, prove me wrong with something other than speculation.

Close. The average American IQ is 98.

<< 1  2   >>

join