It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello every body anbody from holland/belgium? and all others around the world god bless you

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   
It be interesting to know any dutch/belgies people are around here hi i am Interseptor from Holland armed forceses, hope all you have a great time in ATS Hello to all and have success.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, if you need anything just u2u me..or someone that knows more than I do
, and if you want to be adopted go here

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS friend. Thank you for the well wishes and kind words. Please let me know if I can be of assistance with anything while you learn your way around.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Hello and welcome aboard.

If I can ever be of any help, send me a u2u. We'd love to hear from you (as a member of the military) if you feel like joining the conversation.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Hello Interseptor!

Welcome to the ATS boards!

Glad you decided to join us!

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Hi Interseptor!

There are several ATS members from the Netherlands and Belgium, I'm sure you'll find them.

I'm from New York myself but have good friends in Amsterdam and try to get there as often as I can.

Welcome to the site, I hope you enjoy it!

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Thank you all for your warm wellcome.
ill try to be good ATS member
i just need some info on how I should do this how to use creat threads.

Success to all god bless all

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Hi there, Interseptor. Welcome to ATS, I hope you're enjoying the site so far!

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Hi Interseptor,

Welcome to ATS,ATSNN,BTS,P@ATS and Ignorance Denied. Enjoy

Sanc'.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Interseptor
It be interesting to know any dutch/belgies people are around here hi i am Interseptor from Holland armed forceses, hope all you have a great time in ATS Hello to all and have success.

Your English still needs improvement, but this Belgian calls you welcome.

Een domme zuiderbuur.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Welcome. Hope you find your way around and enjoy the many various forums and stuff they have here. Be certain to also check out PTS and BTS as well for some interesting stuff. Have a great day.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Hello Interseptor...
I was born in Deventer, but now a Canadian.
Welcome to ATS and may all your posts be well read.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Memorialday1999
Be certain to also check out PTS and BTS as well for some interesting stuff. Have a great day.

Thanks for pointing that out!

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

There is lots of information and discussion here on many topics from many points of view. There are members from all walks of life, nationalities and of all ages.

Take some time to look around and familiarize yourself with all of the boards including ATS for alternative and conspiracy related discussion; BTS for lighter subjects and chit chat; PTS for political discussion; and our very own news portal ATSNN.

Each board has several forums with it’s own assigned moderators. Whether your just reading or want to jump right in, we only ask that you follow the site's terms and conditions. This is a privately owned and run board where the rules are enforced.

If you have any questions you can check these handy resources:

Zedd’s Handbook of ATS Links
The Frequently Asked Questions page
And my very own: Answers to FAQs not in the FAQ page

Also very handy is the search feature (on the tab menu just bellow the banner at the top of every page) to make sure you are not double posting something already being discussed.

If you still have questions, don’t hesitate to U2U a moderator anytime. There is always somebody online and you don’t need a minimum of points or posts.

Have fun and see you around the boards!

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simon666

Your English still needs improvement, but this Belgian calls you welcome.

Een domme zuiderbuur.

sorry your right but my that wasnt english that was Dutch thats how you would write Belgium.

thanks for telling me Buurman.

tuurlijk Belge nederlanders zijn een beetje gek maar dat is normaal.

[edit on 18-6-2005 by Interseptor]

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   
thanks agian for the posts about the info i am learning loads about ATS and its differnt forums.

and thanks to all posting these great info's. god bless

new topics

top topics

join