It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Kryptos (the CIA statue) Almost Solved?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
The Kryptos (K4) cipher has been linked to the Fermilab cipher.

Check it out.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
the first clue hints that something is hidden under shade or under an "illusion" the second reinforces that statement by saying it was "invisible" the artist is famous for his use of lodestones as well. There is a compus on a rock included with the artwork. The compass is pinting towards he lodestone due to is magnetism starting to sound familiar? aka the second clue. These must have a large part to do with solving the rest. Looks like people are too dumb to "think outside of the box"

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Krptos virtual tour cia.gov
I thought this was interesting virtual tour of the krptos statue.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Not sure if anyone noticed this.

In Dan Browns book "The Lost Symbol" an excerpt of the book says the following.

FACT: In 1991, a document was locked in the safe of the director of the CIA. The document is still there today. Its cryptic text includes references to an ancient portal and an unknown location underground. The document also contains the phrase 'It's buried out there somewhere.

Just go to the "READ AN EXCERPT" button in the link below..
Link

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
The fourth part of the Kryptos sculpture appears to be the toughest. If there is to be a contextual follow through clue from part 3 then perhaps square number analysis might provide an entry point into part 4? Since very few people have solved the fouth part it must be something esoteric and complex such as a unique alphametic solution.

E.G.

***SIX
***SIX
***SIX
+BEAST
*SATAN

[edit on 16-11-2009 by fromunclexcommunicate]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Has any one ever considered that maybe its multiple messages but only one is the true answer? What I mean is that there might be many ways to "decode" the message that will provide unique readable results but only one unique take on it will provide the appropriate answer.

I'm not big on code cracking but I decided to give this a try and see what I could come up with. I started with the most obvious thing that is presented to you, the name Kryptos.
The first thing I noticed was that Kryptos can be broken into elemental names.

Kr – Krypton 36
Y – Yttrium 39
P – Phosphorus 15
O – Oxygen 8
S – Sulfur 16
or
Os – Osmium 76

I tried to apply those numbers to a sequential pattern but didn’t yield any positive results. Maybe someone else can benefit from this find?

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Think in Cartesian.

Place all 4 sequences in separate layers, black text on white background.

K1 (Top layer)

K2

K3

K4 (Bottom Layer)

Set alpha to varying levels. (simulating Palimpsest)

You may not only just find words in combined layers, due to slight text misalignment in the X, Y, but then think in Z, expanding even more for a potential primmer.

Tell me what you see. =)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeddicusZulZorander

It's solved not bad for the feds=- look at the K- no such thing as the illuminati- rosemary's baby didn't commit treason

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by simseegimgee
reply to post by ZeddicusZulZorander

It's solved not bad for the feds=- look at the K- no such thing as the illuminati- rosemary's baby didn't commit treason

When was is solved ..source?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join