It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flashpoint 2?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I'm VEEERRRY CURIOUS about this. I have all 3 of the orignal Flashpoint Games, beaten them, and still LOVE THEM!!! Does anybody have any info on it? All I know is that it has something with the Desert and Veitnam [ ??? and Veitnam???]. Correct me if I'm wrong. I don't care.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I have been wondering about this, also. I never found much information, so I quit looking. Since it has been awhile, I'll take another pass through cyberspace.

BTW: I think there is a version of Flashpoint coming for the Xbox sometime in late summer.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Okay, here is some news. Not good, though, looks like Spring, 2006

LINK

(If for some reason the link does not work, I found the information by searching codemasters.com.

[edit on 21-6-2005 by asala]

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   
SPRING 2006!!!

NOOO!!!! Halo 2 all over again!!!

:bnghd:

lol

TY though.

I couldn't find much info either.

At least I know the time it's coming out now.

[edit on 20-6-2005 by SEAL Trident]

D

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by SEAL Trident
I'm VEEERRRY CURIOUS about this. I have all 3 of the orignal Flashpoint Games, beaten them, and still LOVE THEM!!! Does anybody have any info on it? All I know is that it has something with the Desert and Veitnam [ ??? and Veitnam???]. Correct me if I'm wrong. I don't care.

On a couple of forum I'm on, according to people there, it will be based in Vietnam as this picture:

Is supposed to be right out of a history book on a section of Vietnam or something. I can't confirm it though.

[edit on 21/6/05 by D]

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 05:56 PM
link   
ahhh, tnx 4 clearing that up, but I also saw desert pictures 2. Desert Storm or something?

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Hi I am a big flashpoint fan, I own the game and the expansion packs and the original boxes (none of that gold edition stuff) and bought it on day 1. I also liked playing some of the great mods such as FDF mod (try it out its incredible)

koti.mbnet.fi...

secondly, there are two new games in the works at BI one untitled (this will be flashpoint 2) and another one called Armed Assault. Here are some pics

external image

external image

the sequel isnt going to be called operation flashpoint 2 because i think BI and codemasters have split.

thanks,
drfunk

[edit on 21-6-2005 by drfunk]

[edit on 22-6-2005 by John bull 1]

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 08:39 PM
link   
www.bistudio.com...

an update released today on the 4th anniversary of the OFP release. Can't believe its been 4 years since i got my copy!

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 12:48 AM
link   
TY 4 THE INFO YOU'LL!!! Man, Goggle, Yahoo, and Viewpoint didn't really give me jack, SO TY!!!

lol

P.S. SPRING 2006!!!

[edit on 24-6-2005 by SEAL Trident]

top topics

join