It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Time on National Airline Flight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   
According to this story:

www.hbccufo.org...

There was a National Airlines flight from Las Vegas, Nevada to Dallas-Fort Worth on June 6, 2001 that arrived 45 minutes late.

According to the passenger's watches on the plane, they arrived on time, but the time on the ground was 45 minutes later.

Is there anyway to find out what the flight number of this flight was and if it was indeed 45 minutes late?

I would be curious to know if Air Traffic Control noticed anything unusual.

[edit on 17-6-2005 by Junkheap]

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 02:51 PM
link   
What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   
That's one weird story...

Recommendations,

1. Get the flight path of the flight.
2. Check the nuforc, mufon sightings reported for that day and time, within the path.
3. see if you find matches.

Maybe they were testing something as the plane flew over some of those more secretive areas, hehe....

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I think the big story here that everyone is overlooking is that aliens are now able to anal probe the occupants of an entire flight in only 45 minutes! Talk about streamlining your program!

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Vegas is Pacific Time, Dallas is Central. All the passenger clocks should have been at least 2 hours off. It is possible that local areas do not obey the same daylight savings rules, thus making it a one hour difference. That only leaves 15 minutes of difference and more room for error.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Quite weird if true, but I have serious doubts.

I think this would have made national news if all passenger watches and flight equipment showed a time anomaly.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I know someone with some serious aviation control knowledge. Ill pass it on and see if anything can be found but I think its a bit old, ( 2001 ) hopefully all records can be found.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Not the only flight either. Ber triangle has another, at least one other.

60 minutes (if I remember correctly?), Time Check happened prior to leaving Florida and after some strange things during flight, when it landed in Bermuda the flight clock was out big time.

Dallas

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I would think you'd have better luck finding a plane that landed on-time.

2001 is one of those years that you'd have less flights , good luck

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Uh, wasn't this an X files episode?

new topics

top topics

join