It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh dear god...NO!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 12:06 PM
link   
www.darkonthemovie.com...

Do you like to put on trash can armor and grab your +6 table leg of smiting?
Do you like to take to the field and imagine that you are William Wallace himself?

Then this is for you.

Enjoy.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   
What, exactly, did i just see? Looked like some sort of Real Life War Hammer game. Is it a spoof?

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 12:39 PM
link   
What a bunch of geeks!!!! I saw one guy kissing a woman there towards the end. I'm surprised any of these guys can pull chicks.

Peace

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
What a bunch of geeks!!!! I saw one guy kissing a woman there towards the end. I'm surprised any of these guys can pull chicks.

Peace

I'm willing to bet she was hired to make them look good!

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I thought that the 'Ultimate Fan' special on the directors cut of Donnie Darko was the limits of geekdom, but this takes the cake.

God should just drop a monster truck in the field and have it run them all down. Now that would be entertaining!

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   
As soon as I'm done fighting, I'm taking these plastic beads to New Orleans where I'll trade them in for "favors".

Our cardboard castle will NOT fall!!!!

What are these knights fighting? The old matress monster?

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   
RUN AWAY! RUN AWAY!

[edit on 17-6-2005 by Jonna]

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbates
Our cardboard castle will NOT fall!!!!

lol, Had a monty python moment then ''Its only a model''

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Me too. I was waiting for the people in the castle to start throwing cows over the side.

Here's a web game where you can pretend to be driving off the trashcan armor troops.
Castle Attack

[edit on 17-6-2005 by dbates]

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Funny thing is I know a guy that does this!

Ok, I mean come on...many of us maybe played an RPG in our lives, but I never, NEVER wanted to pick up a padded club and go "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" across a field to smash a guy with a pot on his head and a trash can lid shield.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Ah man.. I feel sorry for those girls. :shk:

I find this funny because I know guys who'd probally do this.

EDIT -> There is something called LARP.. it's even geekier than this.. they use "Magic" (Tennis balls, basket balls..) and they follow stories and go on adventures and fight monsters. This is a bunch of guys hitting each other.. geeky but not even close to maximum geekiness.. unfournatly.

[edit on 18-6-2005 by Ksnazdnzon]

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Well now that was something to see. Is this the latest sport? Why do I get the feeling there are more guys that do this than are willing to admit on this thread.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Memorialday1999
Well now that was something to see. Is this the latest sport? Why do I get the feeling there are more guys that do this than are willing to admit on this thread.

I am SURE there are guys who do this on this site.
They'll just refrain from posting.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Aw come one, show yourselfs and a few pics of you doing it. Just think of us a one big family, I promise I won't laught at you, just with you.

top topics

join