It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Runs the World?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Who Runs the World?

I like the bit about banks and lending money into existance... man I am starting to get very, very sick of this type of carry on. How much can we take until we break?

Very recently Joe Stilgitz a former chief economist at the World Bank blew the whistle on both the World Bank and the IMF to investigative journalist Greg Palast. It was revealed that nations were being required to sign detailed secret agreements, which committed them to sell off their key assets, and to take devastating economic steps.

So we elect the government trusting that they will do their best to represent us, to protect us and to ultimately ensure our well-being. I once thought of the Government as a benevolent, parent like entity chosen by us to look out for our best interests. Instead they are but slaves to that malevolent whore of a stepmother which is the bank.

Open your eyes!

Also take a look look at the section on Zionisim, it seems the zionists and the banks are holding hands, in fact they look to me like one big happy family...

Bringing matters up to date, in the U.S. Jews make up 3% of the population, yet they are said to occupy about 90% of the top administrative positions in central government. In the western world as a whole, they are disproportionately represented in media corporations, the major publishing houses particularly, and other substantial key business interests, including banking.

Please take the time to read the document, even if you only skim through it.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   
nobody, not yet dat i know of. there are many organizations and governments that has different agendas and that its not possible to control a world with different cultures, religions, etc. we do have people that rules regions or banks etc.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by KiwiDave
Please take the time to read the document, even if you only skim through it.

Just a note to members, these links are both .rtf files that need to be downloaded to view. They may take time to access, esp. on dial-up.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Well done, KiwiDave, this is a great find. Three bits that I found interesting were:

Banning Political Parties? - In April 2000, the European Parliament approved the Dimitrakopoulos-Leinen Report, article 6 of which makes provision for the setting up of EU wide political parties. However, this is subject to the proviso that “parties that do not respect human rights and democratic principles as set out in the Treaty of Rome shall be the subject of suspension proceedings in the European Court of Justice”. Despite the rhetoric in its preamble, the Treaty of Rome is not based on democratic principles but rather on European integration. Is the framework being created that any party opposed to the EU such as the United Kingdom Independence Party, could be subjected to such proceedings? The banning of political parties characterised the former Soviet Union. They never abolished elections - the ruling Communist party simply outlawed all other parties as “fascist” or “counter revolutionary” and maintained itself in power that way!

Corpus Juris - The European Commission and the European Parliament are pressing for the imposition of a uniform legal system throughout the EU known as Corpus Juris. If fully implemented in Britain, all criminal prosecutions would be heard solely by judges or other professional paid officials appointed by the state. Trial by jury would be phased out, to be replaced by a single judge sitting alone. Recent attempts to get legislation through Parliament reducing those cases where an accused can demand trial by jury, should be seen as the start of this process. In addition a Home Office report has recommended that lay magistrates should be replaced by stipendiary (i.e. professional paid) magistrates, another measure that clearly fits in with the Corpus Juris plan. In both cases the government claims the measures are simply in the interests of efficiency and cost effectiveness. The involvement of ordinary people in the judicial process as magistrates and jurors is fundamental to the system of justice employed through much of the English speaking world, and goes back hundreds of years - it is designed to protect the citizen against the risk of arbitrary or malicious prosecution, and is a healthy feature in any democracy. Corpus Juris would also introduce detention without trial, since under this continental system, a person suspected of an offence can be arrested and held in custody for a period of six months or more, pending such further investigations and enquiries as the public prosecutor sees fit, before being brought before a court. This is radically different from our own system of Habeas Corpus (which has its origins as far back as Magna Carta of 1215), whereby an accused person must be brought before a court within a very short period of arrest, and evidence against the arrested person produced. The Anti –Terrorism Crime and Security Act 2001 rushed through parliament in the aftermath of September 11th includes provisions enabling the Home Secretary to make changes such as these to our court system, by statutory instrument, rather than by a bill requiring full parliamentary debate. A European public prosecutor has already been appointed and will have authority in Britain and throughout the EU, initially only in respect of cases involving fraud against the EU budget (e.g. people who make dishonest claims for EU grants and subsidies etc.) this is now being extended via Eurojust, a new agency which will have powers of investigation in all EU member states.

and

Europol - A Europe wide police force known as Europol is being created. It has very wide powers but is not answerable to any elected body. It reports to a special committee appointed by the Council of Ministers. It exists ostensibly to fight crime, but it has a much wider function. Not only will it collect and store information on known and suspected criminals, but also on anyone's political and religious beliefs and activities. The building up of large databases is specifically provided for under the Maastricht Treaty. Europol has recently been empowered to form its own anti terrorist squad with access to information held by MI5 and MI6. All Europol personnel are immune from prosecution.

I think everyone on ATS needs to download this file and read it, even those on dial-up it would only take a few moments to get it. I will check up on what he claims they plan to do, Monday and get back to you although if this is the truth it'll be a speedy way to bring the New World Order into power in Europe.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Excellent find!

i will read over now, ive been meaning to read this all day but ive been really busy

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by KiwiDave
signature
"The Talmud, the Jewish book of law, contains among other little gems, the following: "Just the Jews are humans, the non-Jews are no humans, but cattle" (Kerithuth 6b, page 78, Jebhammoth 61); "The non-Jews have been created to serve the Jews as Slaves" (Midrasch Talpioth 225); "Sexual intercourse with non-Jews is like sexual intercourse with animals" (Kethuboth 3b); "The non-Jews have to be avoided, even more than sick pigs" (Orach Chaiim, 57, 6a); "The birth rate of non-Jews has to be suppressed massively" (Zohar II, 4b); "As you replace lost cows and donkeys, so you shall replace non-Jews" (Lore Dea 377,1). "

It's hard to take anything else you say seriously when you have a signature that is so full of lies..... Sources:

www.geocities.com...
www.angelfire.com...

But hey, don't take my word for it or those web sites' word for it... go out to your library or to a local synagogue and check it out for yourself.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Go to the New York Library and ask to see ‘The Talmud Unmasked, The Secret Rabbinical Teachings Concerning Christians’ by the Rev. I. B. Pranaitis, this is in Hebrew and/or Latin and gives direct quotes to the origianal texts of the Talmud and what he quotes is in it. If you go to some of the larger library's of the World you can find the Hebrew/Latin texts and check it up.

Or you can use a site on geocities and/or angelfire which any idiot can make and claim anything.

Now read the articles, which are not written by KiwiDave instead of attempting to high-jack this thread.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odium
Or you can use a site on geocities and/or angelfire which any idiot can make and claim anything.

Now read the articles, which are not written by KiwiDave instead of attempting to high-jack this thread.

You must not have read my entire post...

I specifically said to go to a library and read the actual Talmud. Not some racist's book about the Talmud, but the real deal. Also most synagogues will have an English version. It can also be purchased from Artscroll.com. Many of the quotes come from books that don't exist, or the book doesn't exist, or the quote is taken so far out of context that the original meaning is lost.

I think his signature is very relevant - it brings his credibility into question. Why should I or anyone else waste time reading his links when he is posting obviously false information in his signature? I certainly hope its out of ignorance and not a genuine desire to deceive people.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 11:23 AM
link   
New York Library has the only copy of the Talmud in its original format that people can read/look at, if they can understand the languages. It's all well and good to go read an English copy but I would rather look at the old unedited texts, as I would with every Religion.

But if you refuse to read his links, end it. Don't post on this thread which are about the links he has found. We are talking about these links not him, nor you, nor I. So leave it at that. You're just hi-jacking this thread due to your dislike for his signature.

---- Back to the topic ----

KiwiDave, have you read any of the other books that this man has to offer? At the present moment I can only fidn information on Europol.

Europol

What is Europol's Mandate?
Europol's mandate includes all forms of serious crime as mentioned in the annex of the Europol Convention. However, due to decisions by the Justice and Home Affairs Council, Europol's main priorities are drug trafficking, illegal immigration/trafficking in human beings, counterfeiting of the euro and counter terrorism.

I can't find any links from their site to the actual E.U. Legislation where they gain their power. I'll dig a bit more and post the documents when I get a hold of them.

Very much looks like another SS to me though.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Don't post on this thread which are about the links he has found. We are talking about these links not him, nor you, nor I.

I'll post where I like. If you have a problem, take it up with the moderators.

You obviously know nothing of the Talmud. There is hardly an "edited" version; it has barely changed in 2000 years.

The intent of the poster is very relevant here; he is clearly anti-Jewish. A cursory examination of his posting history + his racist signature shows that to be the case. This post is also largely part of his agenda, and there is nothing wrong with pointing that out .... what are you afraid of?

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 06:15 PM
link   

It is;

"them which say they are Jews and are not" - Revelation /Apocalypse 2:9

If following link, scroll down to last post.
OARP

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   
JustMe74, are you going to bother to read the links or not?

And the quotes he takes are in the Talmud, he just has not soruced the correct areas for example the line:
Just the Jews are humans, the non-Jews are no humans, but cattle.
Is Kerithuth 6b, page 6 side two(b) not page 78 and last Rabbi I spoke to (because yes, I've been to a synagogue) said:
"How can you blame Jewish people for something that was written over 1700 years ago?" in relation to that line above, due to the fact it is in the Talmud.

He has made a few errors on the numbers of the pages/where they are in the תלמוד or the Synedrion. Sorry to inform you of this, but I have read the Talmud so I know what is in it. Also the Talmud was edited and re-wrote during the Middle Ages due to the fact many of the older texts were destroyed during the crusades.

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 01:28 AM
link   
To Advisor,

A little something about the "Jews".

It's well known and recorded as a fact, that 90% of the world practitioners of Judaism today come from eastern European origin— of a rather Turko-Hungarian people from areas of Lithuania/ Czechoslovakia, Poland, Ashkenaz, or what was the Rus (modern Russia).

This is commonly known today as "Ashkenazi Jewry" or "Ashkenazi Judaism."

The Khazars were a gentile people who had a choice to convert from their native paganism to Christianity, Islam or Judaism estimated to have happened about 740 years after the birth of Christ.

In about the year 740 AD, the Khazar kagen (king) chose to convert to Judaism and the entire kingdom over time changed all its laws and names and wrote their own new history so to speak.

In a huge text book titled "A History of the Jewish people" by H.H. Ben Sasson, and five other Jewish Scholars at Hebrew University in Jerusalem, on page 394–5 of the 26th chapter entitled," Diaspora Configuration and Jewish Occupation Patterns at the beginning of the Middle ages," it states the following:

"By the end of the eleventh century the Jews were recognized as a colonizing element in both Moslem and Christian Spain, as well as in the German Empire. The bishop of Speyer felt that his city had gained importance when he succeeded in attracting a group of Jews from Mainz to a newly added suburb (1084).

In the early Middle Ages the Jewish faith gained additional adherents when many members of the ruling class of the Khazar kingdom on the estuary of the Volga to the Caspian Sea, headed by their king, adopted Judaism as their religion."

It is believed that the initial first conversion, which took place early (740AD), was of the Karaite Jewish sect.

In a fascinating book by another Jewish author Authur Koestler, entitled "The Thirteenth Tribe" he gives details of evidence from a correspondence between Spanish Jews and Khazar Jews.

This documented letter from a Khazar king to a Sephardic Jew in Spain illustrates clearly where the Khazars claim decent.

In this letter, in Hebrew, from a Jewish chief minister of Caliph of Cordoba, Hasdai Ibn Shaprut written to the king of the Khazars (composed roughly after 954 AD and 961AD) the Khazer king Joseph replied in his letter back giving his ancestors' decent from "Noah's grandson of Togamar. The reply stated:

"We have found our in our family registers of our fathers that Togarma had ten sons, and the names of their offspring are as follows: Uigur, Dursu, Avars, Huns, Basilii, Tarniakh, Khazars, Zagora, Bulgars, Sabir. We are the son's of Khazar, the seventh..."

Today there are primarily three types of "Jews" in the world

1. Ashkenazim —Eastern European
2. Sephardim —Spanish
3. Mizrachim —Arab middle eastern

As rabbi Louis Finkelstein stated "Judaism" is quite simply Talmudaism, and then some other Jewish doctrines from the middle ages or Rabbinism, from which we have even more doctrines like the mystical Kaballah (tradition), or the magical Zohar (enlightenment).

Many Jews and Jewish authors have in the last century come forward stating that the majority of their brethren today are more than likely not racial or tribal Judahites or indeed Israelites of the 12 tribes.

Also the Judahites had been proselyting long before Jesus was born. And by the time Jesus arrived the little that was left of Israel (which was in fact Judah and Benjamin) was already greatly mixtured with the Edomites. Following the death and resurrection of Jesus the bloodlines of the Jews were severely tampered even more when Titus defeated the rebellion of Simon and John and destroyed the Temple(66-70) a little later, the Romans took the fortress Masada (in 74), in 115 the Levantine Jews revolted against emperor Trajan and later when the emperor Hadrian forbade circumcision, Simon bar Kochba started a Messianic war, which lasted until 136. That meant the end of the multiform Judaism of the first century.

In conclusion I think its safe to say that just because one is Jewish today, does not necessarily mean he or she may have been from the Israelite tribe of Judah, or the house of Judah or the twelve tribes of the Israelite
nation.

[edit on 19-6-2005 by MisTicaL]

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Just a quick question: Does the Talmud actually contain the following passages -

signature
"The Talmud, the Jewish book of law, contains among other little gems, the following: "Just the Jews are humans, the non-Jews are no humans, but cattle" (Kerithuth 6b, page 78, Jebhammoth 61); "The non-Jews have been created to serve the Jews as Slaves" (Midrasch Talpioth 225); "Sexual intercourse with non-Jews is like sexual intercourse with animals" (Kethuboth 3b); "The non-Jews have to be avoided, even more than sick pigs" (Orach Chaiim, 57, 6a); "The birth rate of non-Jews has to be suppressed massively" (Zohar II, 4b); "As you replace lost cows and donkeys, so you shall replace non-Jews" (Lore Dea 377,1). "

Edit for syntax...Its early.

[edit on 19-6-2005 by KhieuSamphan]

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 11:49 AM
link   

JustMe74, are you going to bother to read the links or not?

Yes, I read the RTF link. There are so many problems in that document, it's hard to know where to begin. For example,

Conspiracy Nut Document
More than 200 years ago Thomas Jefferson said that he felt sorry for those who thought that they knew what was going on through reading the newspapers

I cannot find a quote anywhere near this by Jefferson. No footnote is present in the paper... so how can I trust any other quotes in there? Do you know if this is an accurate quote? If so, can you cite a source for me?

We have the usual description of the Bilderburg group after that... nothing new there. Unnamed sources from "insiders" make us think something sinister is going on. I'm not personally a fan of "secret" gatherings of powerful people, but there is nothing that indicates groups like Bilderburg or the Bohemian Club, etc. are sinister. The CFR, by the way, is just a think-tank ... there are hundreds of those in Washington, and it does publish its reports for the public to see.

The discussion on money is laughably ignorant. Banks make a profit by lending money... wow, big secret! If you have a problem with credit, don't borrow any money! Now if we're talking about governments borrowing money, that is without question a problem. Any student of history knows that one of the things that brought down the Ottoman Empire were the huge debts that it owed to European governments and banks.

Conspiracy Nut Document
It is widely, but mistakenly, believed that the purpose of the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund (IMF) is to encourage development and relieve poverty in the third world, but in practice these organisations have added to the impoverishment of millions.

There is some truth to this.. the World Bank seems to help European and North American governments take advantage of the resources in developing nations.

I actually rather liked the discussion of free trade and the UN, but then they lost me again with the "Mind Control" part, which is just nonsense. Quoting "Trance Formation of America" as a reliable source is pretty weak, as the author has been fairly well discredited.

Now, I have a degree in History, so I can assure you that the section on History is full of problems as well. Do you want a list? There are so many inaccuracies in there. We could start with the section on the holocaust, as that is pretty easy to prove innacurate.

The section on Oil & the Gulf is interesting, but does it really tell us anything we don't already know (it's about the oil - just like the current war!)

We know the author of this thing is just your typical nutball when we get to the Freemasonry part of the paper. I suggest www.masonicinfo.com to clear up the mess that this document makes.

I'm not even going to discuss the "Protocols" section here... clearly it was originally an anti-Masonic document, then someone had the bright idea of changing it to refer to Jews. Its been discussed at length already on ATS, and there are other threads here to talk about it.

The section on Jews controlling the world is silly as well.. one of the main arguments is that you "can't get away with" critisizing Jews. But if that's true, the paper itself wouldn't even exist! Plus, a quick google of "white power" will give you plenty of open hatred of Jews. Silly arguement, IMHO.

The part of Judaism losing its message proves to me that the author knows very little about Judaism. They claim that orthodox Jews are "very respectful of others", etc., yet they demonize the Talmud. However, what the author does not understand: most Reform and Conservative Jews (about 90% of the Jews in America) don't even study or read the Talmud. It is virtually only the Orthodox (which includes Modern Orthodox and Hasidic) which study the Talmud today. The author should at least understand Judaism if he's going to be critical, because he comes across as ignorant to anyone who does know something about the religion.

Now to your other points.....

Just the Jews are humans, the non-Jews are no humans, but cattle.
Is Kerithuth 6b, page 6 side two(b) not page 78 and last Rabbi I spoke to (because yes, I've been to a synagogue) said:
"How can you blame Jewish people for something that was written over 1700 years ago?" in relation to that line above, due to the fact it is in the Talmud.

Well a quick Google of "Kerithuth 6b" pointed me to an internet forum where your exact post, almost word for word, was posted. So I doubt you actually talked to a rabbi, I think you are the poster on the other forum or you're just parroting what you read. In any case, the context of the line is skewed a little bit (you're right about the page, by the way, I looked it up myself). The actual line is really referring to "non-Talmudists" not really "non-Jews". It's really directed more at non-observant Jews than at gentiles.

Also the Talmud was edited and re-wrote during the Middle Ages due to the fact many of the older texts were destroyed during the crusades.

No it wasn't. Care to prove it? And the texts were "destroyed" because the wonderful Catholic Church went through a burning spree during the various Inquisitions... both holy books and people.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by MisTicaL
To Advisor,

A little something about the "Jews".

Oh, the old Jews are Khazars argument? You know that genetic tests that have been done have proven this argument to be without merit, right?

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by KhieuSamphan
Just a quick question: Does the Talmud actually contain the following passages -

signature

Edit for syntax...Its early.

[edit on 19-6-2005 by KhieuSamphan]

No. This is just a cut & paste from David Icke's web site, by the way. I suggest you read the links that I posted up further in this thread.... research it yourself to find the truth.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   
JustMe74, thank you for reading the articles posted. Glad you were willing to. At the present moment I've not got my books at this house but I will do Thursday, I'll get back to you then so I can give the level of detail to the response that it needs.

P.S: It was Beth Hamedrash Synagogue (I think that's the name) in Birmingham, I spoke to a guy called Leonard Jacobs.

[edit on 20-6-2005 by Odium]

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   

P.S: It was Beth Hamedrash Synagogue (I think that's the name) in Birmingham, I spoke to a guy called Leonard Jacobs.
[edit on 20-6-2005 by Odium]

This guy: www.chgs.umn.edu... ?

I would not necessarily assume that a Reform rabbi is an expert on the Talmud, anyway (though I have no idea about this particular individual). I am curious, though, how did you happen to be in a synagogue in Alabama and talk to this person?

In any case... you guys trying to blame "the Jews" for everything are really barking up the wrong tree. Which Jews are you talking about? Reform? Orthodox? Reconstructionist? Conservative? Hasidic (aka "Ultra-Orthodox")? Do you realize the major differences in these denominations? There is no "central authority" of Judaism; and the various denominations don't even get along with each other.

There is enough real malicious stuff going on in the world - e.g. George Bush jr & sr - to be worried about things that aren't true, IMHO.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Nice back ground one information pertaining to Jews.

To me the quoted text I posted, means more of a person who says they are something, and they are not accourding to actions. Or a poser if you will, some one who says they are something they are not. Historically, the strictures were for genetic Jews, or the ethnic Jew. There are simular strictures in every society or people no matter where on this world your ancestors came form. Your geneology tells the truth, you are or you are not. Your an ethnic Jew but are athiest, or your Samoan and practice Judaism, a Jew who is not a Jew.

We don't need to get theologically historical here, even though it was a good read.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join