It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abercrombie & Fitch Antichrist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 02:51 AM
link   
The other day i looked through an A&F catalogue for the first time. The issue was the "Back To School" edition. Well i guess this year students will be going naked. If u havent seen a catalogue, the first 50 pages had topless women (nipples and all), mock homosexual and heterosexual sex acts, and men who seem to have lost their pants and their underwear. Men wearing absolutely nothing, and this is a clothing chain for God's Sakes. On top of that, every other page has some picture of a topless chic with text overlaying the model. When you actually take time to read the text, instead of stare at the young vixens erect nipples, you realize that the text is full of Subliminal Sexual Brainwashing. Seriously this makes Victorias Secret look like Sesame Street.

I would post evidence but i would probably be banned for it.

Anyway, what is your opinion on this? Do u think this is wrong and possibly a form of public demonization.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Baal
The other day i looked through an A&F catalogue for the first time. The issue was the "Back To School" edition. Well i guess this year students will be going naked. If u havent seen a catalogue, the first 50 pages had topless women (nipples and all), mock homosexual and heterosexual sex acts, and men who seem to have lost their pants and their underwear. Men wearing absolutely nothing, and this is a clothing chain for God's Sakes. On top of that, every other page has some picture of a topless chic with text overlaying the model. When you actually take time to read the text, instead of stare at the young vixens erect nipples, you realize that the text is full of Subliminal Sexual Brainwashing. Seriously this makes Victorias Secret look like Sesame Street.

I would post evidence but i would probably be banned for it.

Anyway, what is your opinion on this? Do u think this is wrong and possibly a form of public demonization.

Is Abercrombie & Fitch an australian company? Theres your answer.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Is it really an Australian company

new topics

join