It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for a MiB video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I found this site: www.unknownmagazine.com...

Where it says that he(maker of the site I suppose) received a picture from a video supposeably of the MiB.
I e-mailed an adress found on the site yesterday asking if he had the video, or knew where I could find it, but I haven't got a reply yet(which is understandable). I somewhat doubt he has the video (but maybe I'm wrong since the sender is asking him to enhance some of the footage and look at the last 10 secs etc.), so I'm asking if anyone knows where I can find it?
Would be interesting to watch since the sender says you can see a triangular patch on one of thier arms.

Thanks In Advance

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 10:26 AM
link   
How believable would it be...honestly? Anyone could put on a suit and a triangle patch...

Just something to consider with the MIB idea....

MIB-like personnel were useful back in the early days, when the public had a genuine concern of UFOs... Now that the ridicule factor is in place, they really aren't needed for the intimidation factor....

[edit on 17-6-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
How believable would it be...honestly? Anyone could put on a suit and a triangle patch...

Just something to consider with the MIB idea....

MIB-like personnel were useful back in the early days, when the public had a genuine concern of UFOs... Now that the ridicule factor is in place, they really aren't needed for the intimidation factor....

[edit on 17-6-2005 by Gazrok]

You've got a good point, still it would be interesting to watch

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 10:41 AM
link   
He sais there is a memorial plaque of some sort where these men were and that no one had visited it in his life...well, untill he shot the video that is. If they were "men in black" that were after him, would they not have come to his house insted of do what they did? Story just doesn't hold water in my book...or the guy is just a little paranoid.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
He sais there is a memorial plaque of some sort where these men were and that no one had visited it in his life...well, untill he shot the video that is. If they were "men in black" that were after him, would they not have come to his house insted of do what they did? Story just doesn't hold water in my book...or the guy is just a little paranoid.

Not really, indeed.
You don't even get to know if this guy had some UFO sighting.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Here's two videos on the Men In Black you could watch. I don't know how informative they may be to you, but they're good for a laugh!

[edit on 6-17-2005 by junglejake]

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 11:02 AM
link   
No, these are Delta-Force! they seem to have some odd looking weapon, could be a P90 or something.

new topics

top topics

join