It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Language

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Okay, so I've been doing my research to the point where the only thing I haven't understood and come to a firm conclusion on is the communication aspect of alien lifeforms. Can somebody that has more concrete information please clarify how they communicate with us? Is there a universal language?

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Evidence from abduction reports indicates the aliens using telepathic projection, but in English (or other native terrestrial language of the victim), when speaking with abductees. There are quite a number of case studies alleging this.

Other evidence (though much more scant) is the testimony of supposed insiders who've stated the universal language (direct telepathic communication of ideas) as you mentioned. A notable witness in this is Dan Sherman, in his book "Above Black", I believe...and this is corraborated by at least one other witness, whom I'm having difficulty recalling at present.

While there are many claims for other means, languages, etc. there is very little evidence supporting any idea of this, apart from witness testimonials only. There are also the symbols on the I beams reported by Roswell witnesses, or the symbols reported by the dubious at best, Bob Lazar.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alpengeist
Okay, so I've been doing my research to the point where the only thing I haven't understood and come to a firm conclusion on is the communication aspect of alien lifeforms. Can somebody that has more concrete information please clarify how they communicate with us? Is there a universal language?

good post.

speculation.

perhaps they are capable of telepathy, as the human race most certainly is as well.

the problem may be that they "transmit" information on many levels beginning with the most basic raw emotions, and then working up to complex thoughts.

but in the process of transmitting complex thoughts they send the message in a way that appeals to people (and others) in a way that (depending on a variety of different states of mind ruled consciously by different sensory stimulus) others interprit and integrate it consciously in different ways.

in other words:

we the recievers since we view ourselves as individuals all CHOOSE to recieve the same messages, but we integrate the information differently from someone who may be standing right next to us.

if nothing moves faster than the speed of light, then how can sub-atomic particles react immediatley to oscillating frequencies of sub-atomic particles, no matter what the distance?

since sub-atomic particles seem to have the capacity to deliver messages faster than light, and are in effect condensed light/energy, and given the fact that we have already proven information can be encoded into light and the same information extracted and decoded from light, then sub-atomic particles must also have the capacity to transmit information, but at an instant, no matter what the distance.

hope i didn't loose you, but i believe, and current science does as well, that these things are not impossible.

so if our individual cells and the mechanisms within are obviously closer to the sub-atomic world, it goes to reason that our cells may be the answer to decoding the "universal language" you speak of.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I enjoyed your replies...I feel as if I have some more research to do, but thanks to you guys I think now I have a direction.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Evidence from abduction reports indicates the aliens using telepathic projection, but in English (or other native terrestrial language of the victim), when speaking with abductees. There are quite a number of case studies alleging this.

Before I go on, I do want to state for the record that I do believe that at least some cases of abduction are possibly true; I'm merely playing devil's advocate here...

IMO, this can be a possible detraction from the credibility of abductees--I say this without any knowledge of telepathy other than what I've seen in various sci-fi movies, and I didn't even pay much attention there. How is it probable that an ET knows the native/most fluent language of the abductee, to such a degree as to really communicate very well?

I think it's very possible that, in terms of a hallucination, the "abductee" is merely transposing their thoughts onto their "abductor." Somewhat like when people claim to hear voices. It's speculated that the "voices" are merely the person's internal "speech," and the mechanism that recognizes it as such is somehow broken. This situation could be very similar to what happens in an abduction.

Even think about your run-of-the-mill dream, one that includes other people. You hear them speaking, and in the dream you are "thinking" that you're actually conversing with that other person. But in reality, they're little more than a memory of yours that you're controlling.

Hypothetically speaking though, the telepathy does not necessarily have to be directly in one's own language. If I show a fellow english speaker a picture of a house, for example, they're going to think of it as "house." If I show that same picture to someone who speaks spanish as their native language, they're going to think "casa." The same could apply to thoughts as well; by transmitting a thought, the receiver translates it themselves into their own language. (Of course, this may be the underlying assumption here anyways and I'm not exactly posing a new idea...)

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
if nothing moves faster than the speed of light, then how can sub-atomic particles react immediatley to oscillating frequencies of sub-atomic particles, no matter what the distance?

since sub-atomic particles seem to have the capacity to deliver messages faster than light, and are in effect condensed light/energy, and given the fact that we have already proven information can be encoded into light and the same information extracted and decoded from light, then sub-atomic particles must also have the capacity to transmit information, but at an instant, no matter what the distance.

If I'm not mistaken, this is called "quantum entanglement," and the last I heard, no one really understood how it worked, just that it does (a situation that seems to be rather abundant in the quantum physics I've read up on.) The general premise of the entanglement theory is that, once two particles have interacted with each other, they will forever be interacting with one another no matter the distance between them. Not that I'm really adding a whole lot by clarifying this, just like to define things when I know them

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by MCory1

Originally posted by Gazrok

I think it's very possible that, in terms of a hallucination, the "abductee" is merely transposing their thoughts onto their "abductor." Somewhat like when people claim to hear voices. It's speculated that the "voices" are merely the person's internal "speech," and the mechanism that recognizes it as such is somehow broken. This situation could be very similar to what happens in an abduction.

Even think about your run-of-the-mill dream, one that includes other people. You hear them speaking, and in the dream you are "thinking" that you're actually conversing with that other person. But in reality, they're little more than a memory of yours that you're controlling.

This is what I have always thought as well.

It's a depressing thought, but those that feel they are in telepathic links with alien races or angels, or who knows what are probally just grabbing messages from their own subconcious. It's really depressing that people spend years and years doing this, and actually think they are telepathicly speaking to aliens, when infact they are sitting in a room hearing voices in their head, AKA.. insanity.

I do not totally dismiss the possibility of telepathy, but when your telepathicly speaking to an enity has not been proven to exist in the first place.. then your really not proving anything. A lot of people here think they have the right to belive, and I disagree. It only inflicts an unhealthy mental state.

I hope I don't get flamed for this.

[edit on 17-6-2005 by Ksnazdnzon]

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Before I go on, I do want to state for the record that I do believe that at least some cases of abduction are possibly true; I'm merely playing devil's advocate here...

No doubt. I did not mean to imply that I believe many of these cases...just stating the available evidence, even if it is bad evidence (such as in the cases of witness only testimony).

Personally, I'm pretty certain I could count the number of truly compelling Abduction cases on my fingers and toes and have some to spare...and these cases have more evidence to back them up, such as corraborating witnesses, a radar return/s, military action or acknowledgement, etc. etc.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   

There are also the symbols on the I beams reported by Roswell witnesses,

Gazrok,

This aspect of the Roswell story has always interested me. Do you know if there is a depiction of what the symbols may have looked like by an eyewitness?

Now, back to the topic. I think that if the abduction experiences are to be believed (IMO some but not all), then the the telepathic communication may not need a native language at all. My theory is that telepathy may be a kind of universal language. I think that the language itself may be changed into a language that is universally understandable by the process of telepathy itself. This language might be chemical or energy based. I don't know how to better explain my opinions here...It may even be the way we hear our conscience speaking to us, if one believes in a universal conscience that is.

This of course is total speculation, but it is an idea.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ksnazdnzon

I do not totally dismiss the possibility of telepathy, but when your telepathicly speaking to an enity has not been proven to exist in the first place.. then your really not proving anything. A lot of people here think they have the right to belive, and I disagree. It only inflicts an unhealthy mental state.

I hope I don't get flamed for this.
[edit on 17-6-2005 by Ksnazdnzon]

not intenting to flame anyone, although sometimes i faulter and words get interprited inconsistantly with my intentions.

anyways, i believe because of personal experiences that what we are discussing is worth the time of discussion.

i also find it discouraging (not for myself, but for others) when they tell me to stay grounded or stay in reality.

your reality?

these peoples reality is the reality that has 7,000 + years of humanity practicing war and killing and destruction every day. in fact this reality has 7,000+ years of documented proof that they have not gone 1 week without war or cleaning up after one.

7,000+ years of not one week without killing, destroying, and war.

and now i have to be afraid of someone stealing my identity?
people complain about gas being over $2.00 a gallon, while they are willing to pay $2.00 for a bottle of water that is 1/10th the size of a gallon?

i know a better reality, that in my mind is far healthier than the one people try to convince me is the only one.

trying to inflict a healthy mental state

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Just Kidding
please don't take offense

As others here have said, Many "abductees" report aliens communicating without sounds and visuals...which would be telepathy or whatever.

But also think of this. Even aliens had to have started out in a primitave state restricted to wherever they came from, kind of like humans now.
So with that thought, they might have started out like we did way back in the day......

So I would think that aliens at one time had an actual physical means of communication, audible or visual...hell it may even thru smell...who knows.
And over time "evolution" has worked its magic and they formed other means that are not physical.

Just my 2 cents.

[edit on 18/6/2005 by SportyMB]

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 11:23 AM
link   

I never said trying to inflict an unhealthy mental state. I'm pretty sure your intentions are not to bring yourself closer to insanity, because in order to be insane you have to think your not.

We all live in this reality, whether you like it or not. We can look at other realities or attempt change this one.. but we all live in it.

Taxes pay for mental hospitals, we are paying so people can come back to this real world in order not to cause harm and refrain from helping others.

I never said be okay with the death and violence of real life, I said don't hide from it. I don't like violence, that doesn't mean I pretend it doesn't happen and lose control of my thoughts.

Staying in the real world is healthier.
I really don't think it's that hard to understand.

(Mod edit: large quote)

[edit on 6/18/2005 by Amorymeltzer]

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ksnazdnzon

I never said trying to inflict an unhealthy mental state. I'm pretty sure your intentions are not to bring yourself closer to insanity, because in order to be insane you have to think your not.

perhaps some peoples intentions are to bring themselves closer to insanity in order to pull some people from it. some people are not strong enough to do that, some are willing to see the world through the lowest of the low to gain experience to help them, instead of writing them off as having nothing to offer the entirety of the human experience.

We all live in this reality, whether you like it or not. We can look at other realities or attempt change this one.. but we all live in it.

agreed. we all live in it. do i like it? yes. can everyone like it? yes. does everyone like it? obviously not. their actions speak louder than their words.

Taxes pay for mental hospitals, we are paying so people can come back to this real world in order not to cause harm and refrain from helping others.

exactly, our money is being used to bring people back to this world in order for them to refrain from helping others.

that may be the problem. we are asking them to come back to a world that was the cause for them being sent to the mental hospital in the first place. instead why don't we work together to change this world so people stop going insane.

Staying in the real world is healthier.
I really don't think it's that hard to understand.

we've seldomly tried to try any other reality, and those who do are usually convicted, killed, or put in "mental hospitals" for being "insane" (which means to be within one's own mind), which is to say they probably know themselves better than the one's who decide they belong there.

of course there are some who were convicted and killed and other things, and still managed to be worshipped.

for what is multi-personality dissorder, if not a multitasking brain?

[edit on 18/6/05 by Esoteric Teacher]

top topics

join