It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

India just bought half of the worlds passenger planes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

Originally posted by WestPoint23
What’s wrong with NJ

Funny, there is a page with that name. For my part its too technicaly. New Jersey blows because

1. It stinks
  2. Its made out a more garbage than those recylced Paper flyers that hippies give out
  3. It stinks
  4. The people there don't realize it
  5. You can't make left turns
  6. "Waa Waa"s are stupid
  7. Toxic Waste
  8. It stinks

Oh, on a related topic to why new jersey blows, there is Why New Jersey Sucks. Also, as the "New Jersey Pride" webpage notes, "nothing good has ever come out of New Jersey.
"

I live across the river from NJ

My Condolences. Thats far too close.

have been to Canada, Mexico, England, Italy, Austria and for a very short time in Japan

Intersting. I don't see "India" anywhere on that list, so I guess your opinion on their being 'nothing to see' is pretty much meaningless, no?

lol and your a moderator......Good call

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Can we please get this back on track by discussing the story linked in the first post of this thread.
I am aware that at this time this is not visible to view, so here is the link once again .
timesofindia.indiatimes.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Yes, pantha is, as usual, correct.

So why exactly is it 'wrong' that private citizens in india have purchased a large number of airplanes? This will be good for india, probably better than trying to feed all the poor thru a dole. It will be a big boost for an already big tourist industry,
external image

and, very importantly, it might lead to very cheap internal air travel, which is a huge boost for the markets and industry. India is a huge country, a subcontinent itself, with a rather poor road system (although a good rail system, and thats resulted in lots of jobs and industry for everyone).
external image

Think about how many people each of those jets employs, in terms of staff, maintenance, flight controllers, airport staff, and the huge industry required to get the resources to keep those planes flying (manufacturing, fuel processsing, transportation of the materials, etc etc).

It sems rather natural and expected that one of the biggest countries in the history of existence should have a huge number of transportation vehicles.

<< 1   >>

join