It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan is Prince of the Power of the Air, Lord of those that Fly, Interdimensional Intelligence behin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Satan is Prince of the Power of the Air, Lord of those that Fly, Interdimensional Intelligence behind UFO manifestations and alien encounters

"[The occultist] is brought into intelligent communication with the spirits of the air, and can receive any knowledge which they possess, or any false impression they choose to impart...the demons seem permitted to do various wonders at their request." - G.H.Pember, "Earth's Earliest Ages and Their Connection with Modern Spiritualismand Theosophy" (1876)

"UFO behaviour is more akin to magic than to physics as we know it... the modern UFOnauts and the demons of past days are probably identical." -Dr. PierreGuerin, FSR Vol. 25, No. 1

"The UFO manifestations seem to be, by and large, merely minor variations of the age old demonological phenomenon..." - John A. Keel, "UFOs: Operation Trojan Horse"

Daniel 11 describes the Anti christ:

"He shall not regard the God of his fathers, YHWH, nor the desire of women ,
nor love any god, for he shall magnify himself above all. But in his place he
shall honor the god of fortresses, (the Hebrew phrase is, Ala Mahozine),
and he shall honor a god whom his fathers (the Jews),
did not know (literally, AN ALIEN GOD)."

Baalhazor," Lord of the fortresses" provides a connection between Baal and the god of theAntichrist. Baal was lord of war and of the sky. Many titles were given to Baal by adding endings to his name. Some examples found in scripture are Baalbamoth= Lord of the high places, Baalzebub= Lord of those who fly,or, flit. Zebub is a Hebrew verb which means to flit from place to place. Baal is identified as Satan by Jesus himself, Matt.10:25 Mark. 3:22 Luke11:15.

The Antichrist will honor Satan, called Baal, Lord of Fortresses,
Lord of the High Places , Lord of those who quickly fly (in the high
places), Prince of the Power of the Air, and obviously Prince of the
Power behind flying craft in the high places... ufos.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 01:31 AM
link   
So I guess Satan also controls airplanes and spacecraft. Do you really believe what you are saying? If Daniel saw a fighter jet from today wouldn't he say that it was a creation of demonic forces?

"And behold a demon approached from the fortress. With a roar of a dragon, the demon terrorized the heavens, unleasing magic fire from its wings."

[edit on 17-6-2005 by Sigma]

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 06:22 AM
link   
hhhmmmm well i hadn't heard that one before.

that's a very interesting concept you have. i don't know that i could connect alien life to being the god of satan...........because i thought he served no one other than himself.

maybe i misread cause its still early and i haven't had a full cup of coffee yet............

angie

new topics

join