It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats calling for impeachment of Bush? About time...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 09:47 PM
link   
You can’t sue a president for anything he does while he is in office. Even after he is out of office you still cant sure him for what he does. Its up to the congress to decide what to do if any thing demands punishment.
Now just accept the fact that Bush won the election and get over it. He is not going away anytime soon.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Nothing to get over. Wasn't may elections that were stolen. Isn't my freedom being impeached and it isn't my problem that some are too blind to their political affliation than to see what is becoming a very unhealthy trend. But so it is with those who can only think in agression, can only reason as a bully on a school yard.

However, I find it strange that in a country that seems to have been founded on freedom, rugged individuality and self accountablity, that there is no way of inforcing the rule of law.

Ahh well, at least there is still Karma...

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 11:22 PM
link   
At last! My moment of glory!

Erm...anyhow... I think it's about time Bush gets impeached. I wasn't very surprised that Bush lied to Congress and the country about WMD's in Iraq. I saw past the lies to begin with :\.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I still don't get why anti Bush people are in such a hurry to oust Bush when all you are going to get is Cheney. Just what are you hoping for, the whole cabinet to go? Be careful what you wish for.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 09:20 AM
link   
What's the meaning in the avatar? It appears to be Cops - Crusaders & Christ?

As for Bush being impeached: there are numerous points of issue as to why it's justified. The Cheney tie in would be inescapable, so when people talk about one, the other is included, like when they gave that scripted 9/11 testimony with Cheney the vetriliquist in co-speak fashion.

They enabled 9/11 to happen

They conducted US policy at the expense of the citizenry & profit of corporations without any transparency or accounting

THey manipulated intel & gave false testimony to Congress

They spent billions of dollars and destroyed 100's of thousands of lives based on based on lies

They willfully endager American lives by virtue of their policies

They have lost billions in Iraq alone

They have given out billions more in no-bid contracts

In summary, don't let a coward majority in all three branches lull you into believing there are no infranctions worthy of impeachment, just take it as weak minded & weak of character individuals afraid of breaking from the pack.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I say impeach Bush and any members of Congress licking his boots. Remove them from office, put them in prison for treason, and replace them with people who know what the Constitution is.

I also propose that a test on the Constitution is REQUIRED before anyone runs for office, and you HAVE to pass it. Though somehow I feel like it's like a warning on a can of nuts that there may be nuts in it....

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   
i think insted of impeaching bush they should send him overseas and drop him in the middle of afganastan and let him fight the damn war. he wants to send more and more people overseas and make a mess of everything. why cant he just shut up-sit down-and look at the hell and chaos he has caused

top topics

<< 1   >>

join